Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Bihari:anirudh babu,anirudh babu...

Anirudh:bihari dhire thoda shant ho jao ...

Bihari:kese shant ho jaye..sunne me aaya he ki bahurani ki vidhyalay me aag lagi he...kuch bachhe ghayal hue he....

Ani:bonditaa....

This news was enough for him he push bihari aside ...he ran downstair like maniac...there is only one thing thts coming in his mind is she fine?is she okey?he ran to his car n just drove away...he was getting thousands thoughts...he was praying for her...he was praying for her safety ...tears were rolling down...he was not in his sense...he was driving roughly...he was not d person who loose his calm...but today its about his wife his bondita 

Ani:dugga ma bondita ko thik rakhna...use kuch na ho....sahi salamat ho vo....dugga ma uska khayal rakhna...he was crying while driving...its been too much for him to digest....bondita in trouble.. he doesn't have any idea about d situation...he just want her before his eyes...

He reach there at school.....parents ,teachers ,students all gathered.some students were hurt...there was too much noise.....he try to find her in tht public but there was no sign of her....he asked every person about her but she is no where..n no one knows where she was?

Anirudh:bondita kaha ho tum?mil jaoo ek baar aage se kabhi nai datuga....aage se har jidd puri karuga me tumhri  ..kabhi tumhe apne se alag nai hone duga...mil jao bas tum ek baar...

Flashback

Bondita:patibabu aaj me nai jaugi vidhyalay...

Anirudh:aur vo kis khushi me?

Bondita:aaj man nai he mera jane ka kuch achha nai lag rhaa aur aapse baate b karni he..

Ani(angry tone):ye bhala koi baat hui ...man nai he to nai jana...tum pahli ladki ho jo vidhyalay jati he tumhe to khush ho kar jana chahie aur tum bahane bana ri ho na jane ke...jo baki sab ko nai milta vo tumhe mil raha he to uska aadar karo ...vidhyalay to jana hi he kuch b ho....

Bondita(with her fula muh):haa ja ri hu me vidhyalay...vese b isliye mana kar ri thi kyuki aaj natak karvane wale the jo me batuk se 10 baar dekh chuki hu..par aapko to bhejna hi he na vidhyalay...to me ja ri hu....aur vapis b nai aaugi...vaha ese bethe rahugi raat din..ghar b nai aaugi...lash banke vaha hi pura samay padi rahugi...

Anirudh:bonditaa...

Bondita:patibabu nai raksas babu ban jate he ye

N bondita run too downstair she knows its not gonna work n she leave for school

FB ends.

Anirudh was searching for her but there was no sign of her ....all kids r roaming hre n there making hard for him to find her....she was d only girl so its easy to spot her..but right now she was no where...it feels like she was vanished in air...Anirudh was running here n there...but it all vained....he sat down on floor...he was crying hard...not able to Breath properly....her thought coming in his mind...her words from morning coming before his eyes...he was angry with himself...its not his fault but still he was angry...his eyes were searching for only one person ...

Anirudh:bondita tumne kaha tha nai jana aaj me nai mana....ek baar aa jao samne sari baate Manuga....har jid puri karuga tumhari.......tumhe handiya bhr ke rosogulle khilauga vo b apne hatho se ..gussa kar lena mujpe jab me na manu to...dant lena muje pr aa jao sMne...tum kesi ho kaha ho ye sochke dar laga rhaa he kahi tumhe koi chot to nai lagi hogj na ..bondita abb AA jao samne ....dugga ma bondita ko le aao na mere pass...dugga ma le aao na use mere pass...nai kho sakta me use...jaan basti he usme meri...aaj jab aankho se ojhal hui he to pata chal rhaa he kitni kimti he vo mere liye..kya he vo mere liye aaj pata chal raha he muje.....kuch b nai hu me uske bina....dugga ma vo bolti thi ki me uska Sansar hu par aaj me bolta hu ki vo mera sansar he...ye anirudh Roy chaudhari kuch nai he apni patni ke bagair....apni bondita ke bina kuch nai hu me ..plss..milwaa dijie muje usse...is baar me use kahi nai jane duga.....

He was praying to his dugga ma...with closed eyes...his eyes were wet...face wS red....n he heard something....yes its her...her laughing....n he ran too tht direction...it was out from gate of school....she was standing there with batuk n her kaka sasurji n they were eating kulfi...he ran too them...

If its another day he will yell at her for eating this much kulfi but today ...he don't want to yell at her...he was happy seeing her again.....he was not only happy he became alive after seeing her ...she was alright...n thts enough for him...he came too them..n he put hand on batuk n bondita...they both were fine...fit n fine but they were shock seeing his condition...

he sat down there on d floor....hold bondita's hand....

Trilochan kaka understand wht he goes through...

Kaka: bahu thik he anirudh...n he try to console him..

Bondita:patibabu....

Her words....she saying  patibabu was enough too break him down...he hug her....he embrace her tightly like he never want too loose her again....he crushed tht little angel in his arms...he was sobbing....he hugged hr infront of his kaka n there r other people too but he don't care about anyone fir him she was fine thts wht matter n he want to feel it tht she is okey...

It's hard for bondita ...sudden hug from her patibabu ..ofcourse its hard for her but not wrong...she feel safe in his arms...she know his touch n only he can touch her hug her like tht...she knows tht this touch from her patibabu is good touch...bcs he himself said tht "jise ham pyar karte he unka chhuna achha chhuna" ....she doesn't understand much but she knows her patibabu is no more angry with her he was worried for her ....worried about safety..n seeing him like tht make her heart melt...she doesn't Ike when he cry or go sad...she doesn't Understand much but she knows her patibabu needs her...she hugs him back with her little hand....she hugged him back to console him to make him understand tht shee is fine...she is alright...

Bondita: me thik hu patibabu but anirudh was not in mood too leave her..

Here trilochan kaka was surprised with this act of his son...he wS hogging his wife ...that too In public...na koi laaj na koi sharam.....par he know his son too...his words not gonna affect his son...n may be in this situation after seeing anirudhs condition he don't think its good idea to say something to him...n vese b esa pyar unhone kabhi nai dekha tha...jaha itna pyar ho..jaha pati apni patni ko palko pe bitha ke rakhta ho aur patni apne pati ke sapne ko pura karne me koi kasar na chhode...jaha takraar b ho par jaha bht sra apnapan b ho... dusra insan taklif me ye janke use us dard me se nikal ne ke liye ji jaan laga de......this type of love in tht time is rare n he found himself lucky tht he was witnessing one relation like tht...one growing love story like tht.........he smiled looking at them...he knows this relation is going forward n he was happy in tht....but he don't want others too see them..not bcs of wht others will say or its shameful act...but he doesn't want any evil shadow on his bahu n beta.

He turned around n did same too batuk n  block others view n make sure tht no one can see them...ese chhupaya apne bachho ko taki koi unke pyar ko najar na laga sake..jaha vo surkshit rahe aur jaha unka pyar badhata rahe...panapata rahe...

P.S:thank you in Advance....😁

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nany thumbnail
Malika1993.06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hii dear🤗

It's really amazing and beautiful os🤗I love it so much 😳 I have read all your works in one go 😛 and I want to read more  please do write more it's really beautiful 👏❤️

Nany thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika1993.06

Hii dear🤗

It's really amazing and beautiful os🤗I love it so much 😳 I have read all your works in one go 😛 and I want to read more  please do write more it's really beautiful 👏❤️

Aww...thank you so much dear😳....will surely write more..lovely comments like this  always encourage to write more 🤗

Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow👏I want to read your work everyday🤗

Nany thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ka_ta

Wow👏I want to read your work everyday🤗

Areree😆 Dil khush kar diya mera😳

Will surely write more...

Thank you🤗