Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

He was not able to close his eyes...whenever he close his eyes he just found himself crying for her....all the past events tht try to harm her came in front of his eyes...each n every moment coming in his mind ...saudamini trying to kill her,heeramandi scene.. fire in her school too people throwing stones at her....he was restless...he can feel tht pain she goes through....so much happen in past few months...fire incident in her school lead him to understand about his own feeling...how much she mean to him...whts her place in his life...how much he care about her...how much he love her....

Love...

Ofcourse he love her...but this love was different...he knows his limit...there is a boundary tht he will not cross....he knows she needs to understand alot... she needs to learn alot before they start their new journey as husband wife...n its gonna be a long journey...but he can wait after all he love her n deep inside he knows tht his little wife love him too but she don't understand whts going on ...he knows his wife fall for him too but he never want to rush things with her...for him first priority is her study...he want to her succeed in every stage of life n he gonna help her in tht with whatever cost....

He knows he have some boundaries tht he can't cross n can't allow her too cross but he was feeling restless...he want to see her....he knows his limit but tht doesn't mean he can't show his affection towards her..

He want too see her face...all this past incident make him mad...make him lose his mind...he always want to be with her...he don't want to make her suffer again....he want to be  close to her...in day time he always make himself free so he can spent time with her.. can listen her nonstop talk...he likes d way she talk..d way she makes faces d way she care n d way she put her bindi tht too making his eyes mirror...he manage his work in day time but this night....he have to stay away from her...its not her ...she is not stopping him but he himself don't want ...he is not able to  make her understand whts relation of husband wife is...n he don't want tht type of relation too...he knows his wife is too young for tht kind of thing ....

He was craving for her presence..he want to see her face...her smile...her presence is enough to make his mind calm...her presence is enough for his inner peace.

Ani:anirudh itna kya soch raha he...dekh aa use..konsa dur he tujse..andar ek Darwaje ki to duri he aur vo b khula he....aur tum uske pass ja to sakte ho na.... pass jane ka mtlb ye thodi na he ki tumhara aur uske bich kuch ho ...ye jaruri to nai...ek maryada me rahke b to uske pass raha ja sakta he....jo maryada jo rekha hamare bich he use ye anirudh Roy chaudhari kabhi nai langhega...is pyar ko maryada me rahkar b to nibhaya ja sakta he na....jao anirudh apni patni ke pass jao...

Ani finally got courage n he went to her room..

There she was sleeping on floor...not exactly sleeping..she too trying hard to sleep...she was rolling from one side to another side it made ani chuckle...

She looked at him with ...it was soo unusual ..he never came in her room in night...he always sleep outside of room...

Bondita:kuch chahie kya patibabu?

Ani(with all his courage): kya me tumhare sath yaha so sakta hu?

Bondita was in shock.. its not she was not happy hearing this..she was...but she ask thousand of time to stay with her...but he never accepted tht...n today himself asking for tht...it was totally surprised for her....

She smile at him n make place for him...but didn't utter a word...(don't know why but she remain silent n its not her usual self)

Ani sleep besides her....there was awkward silence...its not they were not happy...they were...Infact their heartbeats increased rapidly with eachothers presence...they were happy...they were smiling  ...happiness can be seen in their eyes....

For anirudh he was happy in seeing her ...happy with her presence...he was happy being beside his wife whom he loves alot n can do anything for her...he was happy with d thought tht now he don't have to wait for all night for her one glimpse...his soul mate is beside him n its more thn enough for him ...he can sleep peacefully now which is miles away from long time

For bondita its different kind of happiness...she doesn't understand much but she is happy in staying with her patibabu...she want to make her patibabu happy n as per other peoples advices staying with him make him happy...she don't know how tht can make him happy....but this was d last thing according to her which is left out in making her patibabu happy...now thts happening too...she is happy tht she make her patibabu happy...she was happy with her own thoughts...  

Another reason for bondita to be happy is she can talk to him whenever she want ...n nowadays her patibabu's presence gives her joy,she was happy before tht too but this happiness was different this feeling was different....she want to talk to him nonstop ...she was on cloud nine finding her patibabu besides her....but today was not tht day...

They look at eachother..

Bondita: patibabu 

Anirudh: bondita 

He hold her hand slowly n with d feeling of eachothers presence they both drift to sleep...as its been long they sleep  this much peacefully ......they sleep with smile on face...holding eachothers hand.

P.S:

Hello guys...

Thank you for reading this..

I have request...pls don't be silent reader...atleast do like or comment n I m not talking about my work only...jo b aap padhte ho...it will encourage d writer to do write more..n it really feel so good when people appreciate ur work.

Thank you..😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nany

He was not able to close his eyes...whenever he close his eyes he just found himself crying for her....all the past events tht try to harm her came in front of his eyes...each n every moment coming in his mind ...saudamini trying to kill her,heeramandi scene.. fire in her school too people throwing stones at her....he was restless...he can feel tht pain she goes through....so much happen in past few months...fire incident in her school lead him to understand about his own feeling...how much she mean to him...whts her place in his life...how much he care about her...how much he love her....

Love...

Ofcourse he love her...but this love was different...he knows his limit...there is a boundary tht he will not cross....he knows she needs to understand alot... she needs to learn alot before they start their new journey as husband wife...n its gonna be a long journey...but he can wait after all he love her n deep inside he knows tht his little wife love him too but she don't understand whts going on ...he knows his wife fall for him too but he never want to rush things with her...for him first priority is her study...he want to her succeed in every stage of life n he gonna help her in tht with whatever cost....

He knows he have some boundaries tht he can't cross n can't allow her too cross but he was feeling restless...he want to see her....he knows his limit but tht doesn't mean he can't show his affection towards her..

He want too see her face...all this past incident make him mad...make him lose his mind...he always want to be with her...he don't want to make her suffer again....he want to be  close to her...in day time he always make himself free so he can spent time with her.. can listen her nonstop talk...he likes d way she talk..d way she makes faces d way she care n d way she put her bindi tht too making his eyes mirror...he manage his work in day time but this night....he have to stay away from her...its not her ...she is not stopping him but he himself don't want ...he is not able to  make her understand whts relation of husband wife is...n he don't want tht type of relation too...he knows his wife is too young for tht kind of thing ....

He was craving for her presence..he want to see her face...her smile...her presence is enough to make his mind calm...her presence is enough for his inner peace.

Ani:anirudh itna kya soch raha he...dekh aa use..konsa dur he tujse..andar ek Darwaje ki to duri he aur vo b khula he....aur tum uske pass ja to sakte ho na.... pass jane ka mtlb ye thodi na he ki tumhara aur uske bich kuch ho ...ye jaruri to nai...ek maryada me rahke b to uske pass raha ja sakta he....jo maryada jo rekha hamare bich he use ye anirudh Roy chaudhari kabhi nai langhega...is pyar ko maryada me rahkar b to nibhaya ja sakta he na....jao anirudh apni patni ke pass jao...

There she was sleeping on floor...not exactly sleeping..she too trying hard to sleep...she was rolling from one side to another side it made ani chuckle...

She looked at him with ...it was soo unusual ..he never came in her room in night...he always sleep outside of room...

Bondita was in shock.. its not she was not happy hearing this..she was...but she ask thousand of time to stay with her...but he never accepted tht...n today himself asking for tht...it was totally surprised for her....

She smile at him n make place for him...but didn't utter a word...(don't know why but she remain silent n its not her usual self)

Ani sleep besides her....there was awkward silence...its not they were not happy...they were...Infact their heartbeats increased rapidly with eachothers presence...they were happy...they were smiling  ...happiness can be seen in their eyes....

For anirudh he was happy in seeing her ...happy with her presence...he was happy being beside his wife whom he loves alot n can do anything for her...he was happy with d thought tht now he don't have to wait for all night for her one glimpse...his soul mate is beside him n its more thn enough for him ...he can sleep peacefully now which is miles away from long time

For bondita its different kind of happiness...she doesn't understand much but she is happy in staying with her patibabu...she want to make her patibabu happy n as per other peoples advices staying with him make him happy...she don't know how tht can make him happy....but this was d last thing according to her which is left out in making her patibabu happy...now thts happening too...she is happy tht she make her patibabu happy...she was happy with her own thoughts...  

Another reason for bondita to be happy is she can talk to him whenever she want ...n nowadays her patibabu's presence gives her joy,she was happy before tht too but this happiness was different this feeling was different....she want to talk to him nonstop ...she was on cloud nine finding her patibabu besides her....but today was not tht day...

They look at eachother..

He hold her hand slowly n with d feeling of eachothers presence they both drift to sleep...as its been long they sleep  this much peacefully ......they sleep with smile on face...holding eachothers hand.

P.S:

Hello guys...

I have request...pls don't be silent reader...atleast do like or comment n I m not talking about my work only...jo b aap padhte ho...it will encourage d writer to do write more..n it really feel so good when people appreciate ur work.

Thank you..😳

As always, fantastic!! Your write ups are always to the point...nothing extra or OTT. I find the ideas very interesting. There is a set undertone of romance, and yet it is always subtle. And as they say, show ki maryaadha mien rehte hue likhna. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yeh dono hi cheezein mere khud ke write ups mien nahi hoty. They end up being crazy long, and my dialogue portions also get heavy... Aur romance bhi OTT aur kabhi kabhi ziada hojata hai. πŸ˜† But I really like how smoothly you take it all. πŸ‘

About the comments and likes... Yar... yahan aisa hi hai. Especially if you are new or not so old...aapke yahan buht friends nahi hain, tou aisa hojata hai. Thode kamm hi comments and likes milte hain. Dont be discouraged. Jo dete hain woh buht dil se dete hain. So dont worry and dont stop writing please. πŸ€— At least unn loagon ki khaatir jo aapko pasand kerte hain, appreciate kerte hain, apko likhte rehna chahiye. πŸ€—

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nany

Love...

They look at eachother..

P.S:

Hello guys...

Thank you..😳

I think this is the realization that I want Ani to come to in the show as well.

..RiMi.. thumbnail

OMG this was so apt and beautiful bhakti β€οΈ

It was totally on point! 

The way you wrote his feelings... He was craving just to see her, be with her and he just wanted her presence β€οΈ Her being next to him was all he needed and that is the essence of love 

I hope he realizes this in the show as well that just sleeping next to each other does not mean you are crossing any limit πŸ‘πŸΌ If two people love and respect each other, there is nothing wrong in it. When the time comes, they can explore other aspects of their love, but it is important to realize that love has greater meaning than just being romantically involved πŸ˜†

The craving which you expressed in the beginning is very beautiful ! All I can say is....that is what love feels like.... β€οΈ

nandinishelat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This is what we crave for currently in the show.Sleeping on the same bed does not always mean the way Anirudhh thinks.The Anirudhh in your OS is subtly very gentle and loving.

The dialogues,the hesitation was so natural that I could feel it.Imagining became a lot more easier with your writing.

Nany thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

As always, fantastic!! Your write ups are always to the point...nothing extra or OTT. I find the ideas very interesting. There is a set undertone of romance, and yet it is always subtle. And as they say, show ki maryaadha mien rehte hue likhna. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much πŸ˜³

Yeh dono hi cheezein mere khud ke write ups mien nahi hoty. They end up being crazy long, and my dialogue portions also get heavy... Aur romance bhi OTT aur kabhi kabhi ziada hojata hai. πŸ˜† But I really like how smoothly you take it all. πŸ‘

Awww..thank you...mene aapke os ko bookmark karke hi rakha he bas abb time nikalke padhna he...n i love d way people write here n i m fan of long long post n romance..smiley36..me jaldi hi time nikalke padhugi aapka os

About the comments and likes... Yar... yahan aisa hi hai. Especially if you are new or not so old...aapke yahan buht friends nahi hain, tou aisa hojata hai. Thode kamm hi comments and likes milte hain. Dont be discouraged. Jo dete hain woh buht dil se dete hain. So dont worry and dont stop writing please. πŸ€— At least unn loagon ki khaatir jo aapko pasand kerte hain, appreciate kerte hain, apko likhte rehna chahiye. πŸ€—

Haaa..I know about tht...new he to bht response kam hota he...I really appreciate d people who do give likes n their precious comments...it means alot...n likhna to nai bandh karugi vo to pakka he...bcs it make me happy...n ur comments means alot to me...thank you so much for ur lovely words..β€οΈπŸ€—

Edited by Nany - 3 years ago
Nany thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

I think this is the realization that I want Ani to come to in the show as well.

Sabka yahi haal he...kab ani ko realise hoga...time lagega par hoga to jarur...πŸ˜†...let's wait n watch...thank you buddy

Nany thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

OMG this was so apt and beautiful bhakti β€οΈ

It was totally on point! 

The way you wrote his feelings... He was craving just to see her, be with her and he just wanted her presence β€οΈ Her being next to him was all he needed and that is the essence of love 

Thank you rimi...❀️...I just want this too happen in show...Ani craving for her ...

I hope he realizes this in the show as well that just sleeping next to each other does not mean you are crossing any limit πŸ‘πŸΌ If two people love and respect each other, there is nothing wrong in it. When the time comes, they can explore other aspects of their love, but it is important to realize that love has greater meaning than just being romantically involved πŸ˜†

Vahi na...kon samjaye bondita ke patibabu ko πŸ˜†bhagta rahta he...us ek baat ko side me rakhke b romantically involved hue bina b ise bht khubsurati se nibhaya ja sakta he...😳.

The craving which you expressed in the beginning is very beautiful ! All I can say is....that is what love feels like.... 

Thank you rimi for yr wonderful comment...ur comment on my os I mean it's ...hayye...aap itna khubsurat likhti ho n u r liking my work jo itna simple hota he to mtlb bht achhaa lgaa muje πŸ˜³thank you

Nany thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinishelat

This is what we crave for currently in the show.Sleeping on the same bed does not always mean the way Anirudhh thinks.The Anirudhh in your OS is subtly very gentle and loving.

The dialogues,the hesitation was so natural that I could feel it.Imagining became a lot more easier with your writing.

Abb use kon samjaye ki esa nai hota...muje esa hi Anirudhh show me chahie isliye ye likh diya πŸ€£

Thank you for ur comment dear...