Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

Man I had the biggest crush on him back in the days. It was as if he was the cutest man that existed on earth. Mast, Kasoor, boring movie with Isha I don't remember the name of, boring movie with Ameesha I don't know the name of, Pyar Ishq aur Mohabbat where he clearly should've gotten the girl, movie with Gracie Singh I don't remember the name of but the song was great, Masti, Awara pagal deewana...I loved him through all those movies. Eventually I stopped caring about how pretty he looked. He was a bad actor and he didn't eventually hit gold like other great looking bad actors of his day Arjun Rampal and John Abraham. He did bad acting in bad movies so he never made it big. You have to either mix bad acting with good movies, or good acting with bad movies. Both can't suck.

1- Koi mere dil se pooche

2 - Kya yehi pyaar hai

3- Muskaan

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Aftab was pretty darn hot in Kasoor ngl 😆😳

I still like watching all of his lame movies which people have already mentioned here 😆

I think he didn't make it big because he is a limited actor and not good in emotional scenes.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I absolutely loved how he gets the girl in that movie with Akshay Khanna, even though I love Akshay Khanna morer. 😆

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Poor movie choices and a hardly worked with good production houses except the Bhatts, Priyadarshan

Edited by 2RsFan - 3 years ago