Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Deepika has been trying to recapture the glory of her Bajirao and Piku days, but it hasn’t worked out. Taking on big projects where she gets sidelined, like Asin in 2010, and no one talks about her except to make fun of her. Since Padmavat, this has been her situation. Bhansali movies might open with a few crores less than Prabhas films, but they gave her roles that brought immense glory and made her contemporaries fear her. Hopefully, it’s just a temporary phase.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

She did gehraiyan after chhapak. She is not afraid to do dark movies.

Chhapak was a poorly made movie. Nobody could save it.

bold: not in my perception smiley1

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Could DP's decision be based on various negotiated aspects of remuneration? smiley4

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

At this point i think it is a deliberate choice... i don't think she is trying to regain her past status or hiding or even scared after chapaak.. .. and i refuse to believe that she isn't being offered main lead roles ..

. it almost feels like as if she is working part time... maybe she is tired of it all and just wants to concentrate on her baby... this lets her shoot like a couple of weeks every six months and relax the rest of the time ...

I would do it too if i could.. do minimal work.. make enough money and stay in the News .. enjoy without having the pressure of hit or flop .. Best life ever

elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

At this point i think it is a deliberate choice... i don't think she is trying to regain her past status or hiding or even scared after chapaak.. .. and i refuse to believe that she isn't being offered main lead roles ..

. it almost feels like as if she is working part time... maybe she is tired of it all and just wants to concentrate on her baby... this lets her shoot like a couple of weeks every six months and relax the rest of the time ...

I would do it too if i could.. do minimal work.. make enough money and stay in the News .. enjoy without having the pressure of hit or flop .. Best life ever

People are deluding themselves if they think she is not being offered meaty author backed roles when the woman is in practically every other big blockbuster/big ticket film in the past year and still left a mark in all of them with her smaller roles. It is clear her priorities have changed and with her baby coming soon, I am glad she has decided to go this route so that she can focus on her baby and motherhood.

Edited by elaichichai - 3 months ago

When did the time become important for actors or actresses?.

It's all about Money or passion in acting for them.So DP is doing them for money and fame(fame bcz if commercial movies with big heroes become a hit,she gets fame along with money).

*Edit:

Red only the title.

Edited by Newbird - 3 months ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: Clochette

bold: not in my perception smiley1

Ok. I blame the director. The movie could be much better IMO. It turned out to be boring which could be prevented.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I understand...those kind of movies can be boring (although it wasn't to me because of experience with victims smiley1 )

I also liked Vikrant in his role...and the story...and all the 4 Meghna Gulzar movies, I've watched till now.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Could it also be that she's getting ready to start a family?

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Wasting time? She is practically the most talked about heroine and is a part 4 huge franchises. Hope every heroine gets to ‘waste’ their time like this @38 that too…

You act like Deepika is the Meena Kumari of her generation? She is a below average actress at best. Overrated but slightly better than Bahurani
smiley36