Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

They arrived at the wrong time. If they had debuted after 2016, they'd have been a lot more successful.

The 2000s was stacked with great personalities. Today, not so much.

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Fun fact Ayesha was offered Main Hoon Na and Neal and Nikki of yrf

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Ayesha Takia was blessed in certain departments 😆😆

Amrita Rao said she wouldn’t do love making scenes. An I’m asking was anyone offering them to her 🤣

Amrita was my crush. I would have done that

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayesha messed up her face with plastic surgery and I think she decided to not work. I love Amrita in movies she was so pretty and looked so cute sweet. Amrita had problems with kissing scenes and other scenes but she should’ve continued acting. I think she is lazy now don’t want to work after marriage and kids.

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Partly, and it was partly just bad choices on their part too (Ayesha getting married and quitting acting so early and Amrita not trying to do different/ better roles).

There is the nepotism factor as well so we can't deny that both would have probably done a lot better if they had that on their side.

..Kavi.. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

Partly, and it was partly just bad choices on their part too (Ayesha getting married and quitting acting so early and Amrita not trying to do different/ better roles).

There is the nepotism factor as well so we can't deny that both would have probably done a lot better if they had that on their side.

@bold exactly that in Amrita’s case! I remember recently my mom put on Ishk Vishk, my dad came down part way and went “oh which one is this, she looks the same in them all.” And obviously, at a time with so many new and upcoming actresses, that wasn’t good for her.

1200678 thumbnail

Both are very beautiful,amrita was a good actress but ayesha wasnt that good,she was just ok in acting.

Edited by Ranimukherjee2 - 3 years ago
Sparkling_starr thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayesha is beautiful but I find her average as an actor.

But Amrita is beautiful and is a good actor too. She had the potential to do different kinds of roles but I don't know if she sticked to the same kind of roles or was not given the chance to play different characters.

She should have done more work. I loved seeing her on screen.

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

They debut around 2003-2004 and that was the time were girls like priyanka, lara, katrina, kareena, bips, dia, esha doel etc had also just debuted or were just 2-3 years in the industry, therefore it was very difficult for them to make it with such high competitions.

Maybe if they had debut now they would have been more succesful.

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Kavi..

@bold exactly that in Amrita’s case! I remember recently my mom put on Ishk Vishk, my dad came down part way and went “oh which one is this, she looks the same in them all.” And obviously, at a time with so many new and upcoming actresses, that wasn’t good for her.

Yep!

Always playing the same unbelievably sugary sweet sanskari girl in every film definitely took Amrita's career downhill...

The only film I can remember where she did anything different was Main Hoon Na, where her role hardly mattered much to the story ...

I actually preferred Ayesha over Amrita tbh, she was more likeable, more versatile and acted better imo

Edited by Anjalika01 - 3 years ago