Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

SLB wanted to make a TV series...Balika Vadhu.....for which he wanted to cast Ranbir and Alia...She was 9 and he was 20.....that is the first time they met for a photoshoot....but the series didn't happen...

WTH man is it true? This is uncomfortable to read smiley6

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Apparently their story started at the SLB office when she was 9 and he was 21. They have a picture of that meetup which she and him extensively spoke about and have it displayed at their home.

Alia was a child, I don’t believe that they fell in love that moment, it’s inappropriate and puts RK in the wrong light. They should stop talking about that and instead say how they actually fell in love during Brahmastra shoot

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Briaahna

if things don't go your way comes shamming, but then shamming is considered cool, as long as its a man you shamming. and its cool to call other a misogynisticsmiley16

Awww stop crying please and stop exaggerating….If things don’t go your way, just start victimhood…🤣.
You literally said Shraddha needs to get knocked up asap when you came to know Alia was preggers. And you also said DP spread her legs or some such disgusting remark. I call it mysogynistic just to be polite and this is a pg13 site. So yeah…just zip it!

Hope those who are crying with you and loving your post, have some pearls of wisdom to throw on your disgusting comments on Shraddha and DP

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Few days back a member said Katrina should retire and stay home. And now giving lectures on age shamming. Shouldn’t that apply on both sides? 🤔

As of Alia and Ranbir I do think they do look cute. Love can happen at any age. Saifeena marriage worked, so did dilip and saira banu.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

11 years isn't that big of an age gap. But it's quite weird that they'd display that pic in their home. I wouldn't want my husband to remember me as a child if he can help it. I guess it's their bizarre idea of ' it was meant to be '.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bekind

Few days back a member said Katrina should retire and stay home. And now giving lectures on age shamming. Shouldn’t that apply on both sides? 🤔

As of Alia and Ranbir I do think they do look cute. Love can happen at any age. Saifeena marriage worked, so did dilip and saira banu.

Oh this member even said she couldn’t blame Ranbir for dumping someone as old as Katrina for a younger wife. She casually age shames Aishwarya, Katrina and DP. Just because someone pointed at an actual fact about their favorite, saare rules yaad aagaye🤣

Edited by e1t53e - 1 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Forget Rao. Shouldn’t she have reached these numbers with her superstar Animalistic husband in Brahmastra? Sadly that movie bombed so hard that it ended up bankrupted her papa Dharma smiley37

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Exactly.....try talking about PC and Nick....and their age difference which is the same....and try calling PC a buzurg....maar maar kar neela peela kar denge....smiley36

They did not meet when he was 9. Completely different. Ranbir is claiming he met his wife when she was 9 and that was the start of their love story.

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

I think she might do it, or she might make sure her husband plays Sar kata instead

Isn't Akshay playing that role? Woh toh nahi role haath se jaane dega

Her husband can apply for baal kata instead if there is any scope for another cameo

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: CottonWorld

Isn't Akshay playing that role? Woh toh nahi role haath se jaane dega

Her husband can apply for baal kata instead if there is any scope for another cameo

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I see what you did there 😂