Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Only words matter. Universe doesn't understand whether it is positive or negative or sarcasm. I am not saying it can happen just that words are powerful and everyone saying it even in mocking way still those are words. So anything can happen. :)

I don't believe in this concept of manifestation because Univere is made of creating and destructing forces which exist as such in everything that belongs to the Universe. So, these forces also exist in us - on a physical level and the level of emotions, thoughts and instincts. Relative to humans, there are far more important inner forces than only words that make certain things happen, imo. However, I agree, that words have power.

Edited by Clochette - 17 days ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Clochette

I don't believe in this concept of manifestation because Univere is made of creating and destructing forces which exist as such in everything that belongs to the Universe. So, these forces also exist in us - on a physical level and the level of emotions, thoughts and instincts. Relative to humans, there are far more important inner forces than only words that make certain things happen, imo. However, I agree, that words have power.

Yes ofcourse thoughts, emotions, feelings and most important belief / faith are important in manifestation. I was going to add these in my earlier post but didn't as we were talking about words here.

Also thoughts, emotions, feelings, belief, faith even though silent in our mind/ head are ultimately words only just not expressed out loud.

Just a routine example when we go for an exam generally if we panic we keep saying don't panic don't panic.. in this context don't is ignored by our mind and panic word is emphasise so we should say stay I am relaxed, calm and focussed. Thats what I tell everyone to do. So far it has worked.

Anyways we are off on the topic of this post. My first comment was in fun even though true :)

Autumnn thumbnail

Poster is good. Rao is a good actor so hope this works for him. If story is well made this will have a decent to good run.

Clochette thumbnail

@ Autumn:

That's why in education, it's far more effective to try to avoid the "don't" (thus reinforcing the negative) and using the positive form (stressing the positive behaviour one wants).

Autumnn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

@ Autumn:

That's why in education, it's far more effective to try to avoid the "don't" (thus reinforcing the negative) and using the positive form (stressing the positive behaviour one wants).

Not only in education but every situation of our life... our inner conversations shape our brain wiring and thinking & habits which leads to our confidence. All interconnected.

Clochette thumbnail

@ Autumn

Starting with the very small kids makes them sensible for this thinking...my mother must have done so (I grew up without a father figure) because I tend to concentrate on the positive - in my own life and mostly with other people, too.

Clochette thumbnail

When Rajkummar hold my attention in Talaash (more than Aamir could do), he became - to me - an actor worth to get watched in a movie just because he will do justice to his role... well, if one doesn't try to mis-use him for supporting a certain agenda (just citing Mr & Mrs Mahi)... he is good as a lead and good in an ensemble cast/as team player.

So, I whish all the best to him.