Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

it is the same account who edited Srk old interview video. And now mocking them. Just my opinion. So I will stay with ranbir fans are jealous. First bringing hate to Srk and now to Shraddha and Hrithik

fanclubs are made to post their own actor content rather than mock other actors.

They have been attacking srk and Hrithik for months now…

Even ranbir himself mocked Hrithik during the kangana fiasco…one of the most difficult times of his life

https://youtu.be/bYTEzVebSMM?si=id0JLK4wXi-lKFG6

Edited by JustWandering - 1 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

I find it also ridiculous when it gets stated here that a fan of SRK can't be also a fan of Ranbir... the eagerness of being judgemental about both is quite telling...

can someone enjoy the 2 sports team at the same time ? Lol
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Waise muje ye tweets smj nee aate. Stree ain’t a female lead or female centric film lol. I saw it yesterday and Shraddha barely had a 30 minute role and uss mei bhi she couldn’t act.It was mostly the trio along with Pankaj Tripathi. I think both the films worked due to the compelling story line. Horror comedies if made well generally work in India, especially with folklore of bhootni,chudail, sir kata aadmi etc.
JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: infinity101

Waise muje ye tweets smj nee aate. Stree ain’t a female lead or female centric film lol. I saw it yesterday and Shraddha barely had a 30 minute role and uss mei bhi she couldn’t act.It was mostly the trio along with Pankaj Tripathi. I think both the films worked due to the compelling story line. Horror comedies if made well generally work in India, especially with folklore of bhootni,chudail, sir kata aadmi etc.

this is the point many people have been trying to drive home…

Alia won/bought best female lead award for udta Punjab and gullyboy when her role was at most an extended cameo.. and same alias fans and pr take out measuring tapes and timers to calculate how much role other females have in their movies…

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

can someone enjoy the 2 sports team at the same time ? Lol

That's not the same (supposing that you think of 2 teams put against each other) smiley1