Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: Deadinside

Who told you to see big lips then? You are a stree. Stop watching another stree's big lips unless you are really into stree hai kuch bhi kar sakti hai. smiley24

Jokes aside, Lips were the only thing that was not big. She is all biggie now. Isn't she? smiley10

After the dazzling lips I had no reason to see anything else. smiley37

No but seriously she made everything bigger and her eyes so much smaller that she doesn't even look like herself anymore. I had to look at the pics really carefully to see even a bit of the old Ayesha Takia. I mean she could literally have posted these pics from a new account and no one would have been able to tell this is Ayesha Takia.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Posted: 28 days ago

Why would she do that to herself...smiley26 getting work done is not wrong..but one should just know where to draw the line.. .. a little bit of my Socha na Tha heart is hurting somewheresmiley19

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: Minionite

After the dazzling lips I had no reason to see anything else. smiley37

No but seriously she made everything bigger and her eyes so much smaller that she doesn't even look like herself anymore. I had to look at the pics really carefully to see even a bit of the old Ayesha Takia. I mean she could literally have posted these pics from a new account and no one would have been able to tell this is Ayesha Takia.

LOL. That's quite true. Don't give her ideas though. If she read this somehow then she will be after her eyes to make it bigger too. Just so that it fits in with the rest of bigger features.

For a moment, I thought it's chinese woman. As a avid veteran Takia watcher even I failed to recognise. smiley36

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kardashians might her idols. At one point she says it’s her life. She has changed so much. She use to be a simple girl and her simple life. Not sure what happened to her. I hope she gets therapy soon.

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Action Alliance

Kya yaad dila dia. ..n

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Kya yaad dila dia. ..n

O bhains ki ankh. Sir aise jhaatke na maare gif main. Mere screen main jhatke aajate hai.