Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

briahna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

i was able to sit thru this movie. surprised i am ; but itna khoon kharaba...uff....not needed. also where was the editing team, movie seriously needed to be chopped 30 mins. otherwise good one time watch.

Vidyut you just need to work a bit more on emoting...otherwise you are just fine.

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji

Lmao!

Kya haal hai boss

Apun ko tumhara full review padhne ko mangta hai...bole toh film ekdum jhakkaas hai ya thakela types... Apun suna Vidyut raapchik lagrela hain..

Apun ab kalti leta hai yahan se.

Salaam Namaste Panditaain_ji madam!

Apanka ekdam jhakaas chalrela hai.

I've updated the review in the reserved comment above. It's a good action movie - worth a watch for sure. Raapchaandus (raapchik)! 👍🏼

Also, I watched the first story (Bandhan) of Choti Choti Batain (sic), and loved it! It was a sweet beautiful story. Thanks for the reco. I looked up the director out of curiosity - and its Angeline Malik. Not to take away anything from her directional skills, I MUST add that she's also smoking hot! Wawaweewa!! Also, she's directed Kitni Girhain Baqi Hai as well - which is on my Watch List.

Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tapori

Salaam Namaste Panditaain_ji madam!

Apanka ekdam jhakaas chalrela hai.

I've updated the review in the reserved comment above. It's a good action movie - worth a watch for sure. Raapchaandus (raapchik)! 👍🏼

Also, I watched the first story (Bandhan) of Choti Choti Batain (sic), and loved it! It was a sweet beautiful story. Thanks for the reco. I looked up the director out of curiosity - and its Angeline Malik. Not to take away anything from her directional skills, I MUST add that she's also smoking hot! Wawaweewa!! Also, she's directed Kitni Girhain Baqi Hai as well - which is on my Watch List.

Yay I'm glad you liked it! My favorite stories are Dil hi toh hai and Kuch toh log kahenge. It's really such a great attempt by the makers to have come up with these stereotype breaking stories. Kudos to them! ⭐️

Kitni girah baki Hain is another great show. I have seen a few episodes that are available on YouTube.

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji

Yay I'm glad you liked it! My favorite stories are Dil hi toh hai and Kuch toh log kahenge. It's really such a great attempt by the makers to have come up with these stereotype breaking stories. Kudos to them! ⭐️

Kitni girah baki Hain is another great show. I have seen a few episodes that are available on YouTube.

Oh Dil Hi Toh Hai was loveeee❤️

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I love how Vidyut loves his wife so much. That last scene on the plane was so heartwarming ❤️