Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Just for query, do arrange marriages between a Muslim and a Hindu really happen in India?? In the movie the heroine's parents had an interfaith love marriage so they decide to marry her daughter off with a Hindu boy, which is an arrange marriage! They marry in both the Hindu and Muslim ways. The makers are telling that the movie is based on real life event, but I have never heard of such an arrange marriage incident in real life.

Yeah same I've never heard of this happening in India.

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Just started watching it. Will update after I am done. First Vidhyut movie for me.Hope its good!

Sonu Nigam’s song.😲.After so long I got to hear his voice in a movie and such a beautiful soul stirring number.That in itself made it worth for me.But the movie is also good so far.

Just done watching it. Liked the movie overall. VJ is okay but the entire supporting cast is very good.However, the strongest point of the movie is its focus on the detail and crisp editing.Not a single frame which didn’t belong in there.

Oh forgot to mention. Absolutely loved the closing shot! 😭

Edited by Aanandaa - 4 years ago
Bakugo thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Just finished watching it! I’m not a big fan of action movies so its okay for me. Not so good, not so bad.

Story is pretty common. Gave me the taken vibe.

Is this really based on a true story. I searched for it but didn’t find much information about the real story?

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What? No takers for this movie? Its a good one time watch guys. I hope more people watch it.

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Apun ne dekhana shuru kiyela hai. First 30 mins were good. Vidyut is a decent actor! The actress is pretty but acting is strictly passable. Apan next installment baad mein dekhenga, fir update karenga. Woh kya bolati public? Res. Apanka yeh 'Res'.

*********Review*********

Wow! This was a pleasant surprise. I liked the movie! Definitely recommended if you like action movies.

Its my first Vidyut movie 😳. Despite my expectations, he's a decent actor! And he looks good too! I say, better looking than the passable actress.

The movie could have been made better, no doubt. I didn't like the entire track of Noman police, it could have been written better. Also not sure why they pronounced Sameer as Sameegh, it was irritating - I mean Arab's can't pronounce P but they sure can pronounce R. But its a fictional state of Noman with maybe a fictional language, so I can live with it. Though must say, the accent did feel VERY jarring.

Siv Pandit (I got his name from Minionite's comment, else was going to type Gulshan Devaiah + Sonu Sood hybrid) was good, at least initially and then later slipped downhill (due to the way his role was written).

The action scenes were good (I swear I was reminded of Mad Max Fury Road in a couple of scenes 😃). But enjoyable action. Me likes. The only downside for me is I wanted to see more of the middle-eastern beauties - they remind me of the mythical parees.

Liked the direction, and decent cinematography. Dialogues could've been better. Anu Kapoor was good, as usual. Rest of the cast was okay okay.

Overall good action movie, but beautiful tender moments as well. I'll give it 3 stars! 👍🏼

--If you're a nepo lover, please feel free to ignore below--

The actress, as it turns out, is an insider outsider 😛

My source is Wikipedia, so not sure of authenticity.

But her grandfather had produced a movie, and she also studied in AVM which means she must have been in the friend circles of star kids I'm guessing.

That would explain how with barely-there acting she managed to bag another lead. To her credit though, she didn't do tatti, but was okay in the role.

Edited by tapori - 4 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

This movie was really good. I haven't liked Vidyut Jammwal that much because his movies all seem one-tone, but he finally got a movie that showed his acting prowess and it was so good!

At the end of the day it was a story of a husband out to get his wife back safe and sound. And the emotional journey that Vidyut portrayed was great! Just great!

The music and the background score added a much needed impact to the story.

Shiv Panditt was good in his role. Highly unexpected that he would turn out the way he did. Aahana Kumra was good in her role. Annu Kapoor and Nawab Shah are both great actors.

Shivaleeka Oberoi I feel overdoes some of her scenes. I watched Yeh Saali Aashiqui and I had felt the same during that time. Especially in the emotional, crying scenes, she overdoes it, but not a bad actress overall.

I would give the movie an easy 3.5 out of 5.

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think Vidyut ever looked so hot as he does in the movie ❤️

Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tapori

Apun ne dekhana shuru kiyela hai. First 30 mins were good. Vidyut is a decent actor! The actress is pretty but acting is strictly passable. Apan next installment baad mein dekhenga, fir update karenga. Woh kya bolati public? Res. Apanka yeh 'Res'.

Lmao!

Kya haal hai boss

Apun ko tumhara full review padhne ko mangta hai...bole toh film ekdum jhakkaas hai ya thakela types... Apun suna Vidyut raapchik lagrela hain..

Apun ab kalti leta hai yahan se.