Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Going to watch this one for sure

monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I watched it first day first show. I must say I had to sit through it without a break. Loved the movie. I really liked VJ in this role where he was portrayed as any normal husband looking for his kidnapped wife. He was not shown as some Superman flying around but a very normal guy. No he did not have anger issues as someone mentioned. Anyone in his place will react the way he did; confused, upset, frustrated and most of all helpless. All the characters stood out in their own way. Loved Annu Kapoor to the core. Very very lovable one. Ahana and the guy named Faiz also were superlative in their roles. Nargis’s character was small but whatever she was asked to do she did well.

Overall, very good watch after a long time. I will watch it again.

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Does it have a happy ending?

1140587 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Does it have a happy ending?

Yes.

Vidyut was good, he showed his acting ability in this one, he plays a normal guy, vulnerable, not the typical Vidyut we know him for.

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

Yes.

Vidyut was good, he showed his acting ability in this one, he plays a normal guy, vulnerable, not the typical Vidyut we know him for.

Aaah okay perfect. I don't like unhappy endings so I'm excited now.

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Just for query, do arrange marriages between a Muslim and a Hindu really happen in India?? In the movie the heroine's parents had an interfaith love marriage so they decide to marry her daughter off with a Hindu boy, which is an arrange marriage! They marry in both the Hindu and Muslim ways. The makers are telling that the movie is based on real life event, but I have never heard of such an arrange marriage incident in real life.

1163026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Just for query, do arrange marriages between a Muslim and a Hindu really happen in India?? In the movie the heroine's parents had an interfaith love marriage so they decide to marry her daughter off with a Hindu boy, which is an arrange marriage! They marry in both the Hindu and Muslim ways. The makers are telling that the movie is based on real life event, but I have never heard of such an arrange marriage incident in real life.

Inter faith marriages are common in India, though they are mostly love marriages not arranged. In aranged marriages everything has to match from religion to caste to eating habits almost everything (in majority cases).

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Inter faith marriages are common in India, though they are mostly love marriages not arranged. In aranged marriages everything has to match from religion to caste to eating habits almost everything (in majority cases).

Exactly that's my point, I would let it pass had they done a love marriage, but I found this concept of interfaith arrange marriage very weird, since Islamic marriage does not allow both Muslim and Hindu rituals marriage ceremonies like they have shown in the film, which I have found peculiar.

Edited by ffkhan - 4 years ago