Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sweetypie34

Exactly.who knows Radha cursing gandari for cursing krishna

I wish this happens. If she is there everywhere including in the war zone, it is quite possible that she will curse Gandhari for cursing her Krishna. 

Edited by Viswasruti - 3 years ago
stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I am damn sure Mahabharata track won't go long and we will witness sakhi ki ichaaa mere liye adhesh track 

Not if kurukshetra is sakhi ki ichha and I mean good old sakhi Radha, not sakhi Draupadi.

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

Not if kurukshetra is sakhi ki ichha and I mean good old sakhi Radha, not sakhi Draupadi.

Strom tomorrow will be kamal ke rk episode going to be..

We have lot to discuss hehe

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

I wish this happens. If she is there everywhere including in the war zone, it is quite possible that she will curse Gandhari for cursing her Krishna. 

Then we will also see rk die in same arrow in forest too

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnpriya

Krishna's wives often visited Panadavas. In one of the parvas of Mahabarata, you will find mention of Ashtabharyas' visit to Indraprashtha(i guess) and their elaborate discussion on their respective lives with Draupadi. Krishna spent a lot of time with his cousins so much so that forgot to discipline his son Shamba.οΏΌ In this show though, he hardly has any emotional connection with his wives. One must be busy preaching unrequited platonic marriage to folks of Dwarika, the second one is probably designing a zoo that will be installed in her room to balance out the architectural marvel of an aquarium Rukmini has in her bedroom. The third one i guess is successfully venturing into the fashion designing industry after giving a successful makeover to her hubby dearest. The rest 5 are not shown so we don't have a word on their whereabouts. Krishna's junior wives are probably playing mermaid-mermaid in the Arabian sea. 🧜🧜🧜

Krishna's life was always revolved around one or the other feminine character throughout his life. Keeping all his bharyas on road, what these Swasthik people have gained? They made Krishna a reckless roamer and his wives as vagabonds!! No relationship at all! 

Yes, Krishna visited Indraprastha with his wives and again he visited Pandavas during their exile with his wife Satya and the convo between Draupadi and Satya was very famous. 

When Krishna and Satya met Pandavas at kamyaka Vana,Satya peeps into Draupadi’s kitchen and helps her in preparing some dishes. After serving the dishes, the two Sakhis escape the hermitage and go for a walk along the banks of a very beautiful lake. With hearts full of joy the two ladies laugh and sing merrily and seat themselves at their ease by the lake. Having met after a long time, they begin to gossip upon various delightful topics, particularly about their husbands, mothers-in-law, other in-laws, co-wives and neighbors.😊

Satya asks Draupadi, 'One thing makes me very curious. How do you alone rule the heart of the Pandavas? How is it that even after so many years they are so obedient to you and are never angry with you? Tell me Panchi, the reason for this. Is it the practice of vows, or asceticism, or incantation or drug at the time of the bath or the efficacy of science, or the influence of youthful appearance, or the recitation of particular formulae, or Homa, or collyrium and other medicaments?’

Draupadi has a hearty laugh, β€˜So you want to find a recipe to tame Krishna.’

Satyabhama is serious, β€˜You know very well what sort of man he is!’ 

It is a very interesting topic to write a new story. 

Radha Imagine Krishna Painting, ΰ€—ΰ₯‰ΰ€‘ ΰ€ͺΰ₯‡ΰ€‚ΰ€Ÿΰ€Ώΰ€‚ΰ€—, ΰ€­ΰ€—ΰ€΅ΰ€Ύΰ€¨ ...

Sutapasima thumbnail

Then we will also see rk die in same arrow in forest too

I wonder of Radha will reach Golok before Krishn because of the tortures at the hands of Team Ayan .

Then may be she will have Sakhi ki ichha to get Krish shot in order to have him back at Golok ...who knows 

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Krishna's life was always revolved around one or the other feminine character throughout his life. Keeping all his bharyas on road, what these Swasthik people have gained? They made Krishna a reckless roamer and his wives as vagabonds!! No relationship at all! 

Yes, Krishna visited Indraprastha with his wives and again he visited Pandavas during their exile with his wife Satya and the convo between Draupadi and Satya was very famous. 

When Krishna and Satya met Pandavas at kamyaka Vana,Satya peeps into Draupadi’s kitchen and helps her in preparing some dishes. After serving the dishes, the two Sakhis escape the hermitage and go for a walk along the banks of a very beautiful lake. With hearts full of joy the two ladies laugh and sing merrily and seat themselves at their ease by the lake. Having met after a long time, they begin to gossip upon various delightful topics, particularly about their husbands, mothers-in-law, other in-laws, co-wives and neighbors.😊

Satya asks Draupadi, 'One thing makes me very curious. How do you alone rule the heart of the Pandavas? How is it that even after so many years they are so obedient to you and are never angry with you? Tell me Panchi, the reason for this. Is it the practice of vows, or asceticism, or incantation or drug at the time of the bath or the efficacy of science, or the influence of youthful appearance, or the recitation of particular formulae, or Homa, or collyrium and other medicaments?’

Radha Imagine Krishna Painting, ΰ€—ΰ₯‰ΰ€‘ ΰ€ͺΰ₯‡ΰ€‚ΰ€Ÿΰ€Ώΰ€‚ΰ€—, ΰ€­ΰ€—ΰ€΅ΰ€Ύΰ€¨ ...

Wonderful writeup yaar..love it 

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I wonder of Radha will reach Golok before Krishn because of the tortures at the hands of Team Ayan .

Then may be she will have Sakhi ki ichha to get Krish shot in order to have him back at Golok ...who knows 

Totally complicated..

Better they changed title as Krishna and his only sakhi radha

Sutapasima thumbnail

You missed the interesting part Madhuri ..what did Draupadi reply ?? 

Krishnpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What kind of a curse would she give to Gandhari ? Her everything will be gone by then. πŸ€” Isn't she our prem ki devi Madhuri Didi πŸ˜³ She will probably bachao Krishna's lineage by imparting holy sermons to Shamba or may be she will counterbalance Gandhari's curse by replacing Jara and hit Krishna with phoolon se bana prem ka arrow. You never know.