Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

You missed the interesting part Madhuri ..what did Draupadi reply ?? 

That is the main part Suta, Draupadi's reply was a great narration! 

Whom do they love? All except Partha and sometimes Bhima loves the myth-woman through my image. Bhima’s stormy passion reduces me to a woman, and nothing but a woman; I have the immense pleasure of a small boat floating but with confirmed safety and security in a tumultuous ocean! Partha makes me a human being and breaks the confinement of my woman-self! We play as two fellow human beings only with different biological systems for each other’s advantage and enjoyment! Without my encouragement and constant encouraging words, Yudhi’s potentials remain unrealized; Nakula wants to be a sea-bird surrendering to the sea, and Sahadeva is a skylark soaring high in my sky! Both lose themselves absolutely! Who would be more satisfied than me to get these colorful lots? It is a celebration of my multidimensional femininity and sexuality with them! 

There is so much story after this Suta. Let us stop here for now! πŸ˜›

Pin by Ram Prasad on Krishna | Krishna radha painting, Cute ...

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Between no kids for rk right

Krishnpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

Radha bhi platonic hi thi re.....

Mujhe toh lagta hai 16103 shaadi ke baad bhi apna banda aaj bhi virgin hai....

Atleast he looks at Draupadi's honewala pati in a kind of non-platonic way.....nehi toh aajtak sarvapriya sakhi ko bhi sanyas wali nazro se dekhta raha and seduced her with bedtime stories of dashavatar as if she's 3 yrs old.

🀣🀣🀣

I'm yet to watch Krishna and Parth's aankhon ki gustakhiyan maaf ho but i trust you in such salacious matters.πŸ˜‰ Our Sakha is one remarkable purush. I mean who on earth can stay virgin even after having thousands of wives and numerous girlfriends. πŸ₯±

P.S - we are going to hell anyway. I hope Chitragupt won't hesitate adding brownie points to our book of sins. β˜ΊοΈ

Krishnpriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweetypie34

Have u read krishna affair with Radha wrotten by Kunal

This total story is copy of that book..I read it recently.

Also hearing from some people after Mahabharat track it's going to golok episodes

No dear but now i am interested. So this was the source of their intense research. πŸ˜²

Is the book titled Krishna affair with Radha ? And what is the full name of its author ?

Edited by Krishnpriya - 3 years ago
Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnpriya

No dear but now i am interested. So this was the source of their intense research. πŸ˜²

It the book titled Krishna affair with Radha ? And what is the full name of its author ?

My affair with Radha by Kunal desai

Aarthiviji thumbnail

It the book titled Krishna affair with Radha ? And what is the full name of its author ?

Even this total plot has similar in Geetha govindam

In that krishna spent 34 yrs with Radha alone in forest

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

That is the main part Suta, Draupadi's reply was a great narration! 

Whom do they love? All except Partha and sometimes Bhima loves the myth-woman through my image. Bhima’s stormy passion reduces me to a woman, and nothing but a woman; I have the immense pleasure of a small boat floating but with confirmed safety and security in a tumultuous ocean! Partha makes me a human being and breaks the confinement of my woman-self! We play as two fellow human beings only with different biological systems for each other’s advantage and enjoyment! Without my encouragement and constant encouraging words, Yudhi’s potentials remain unrealized; Nakula wants to be a sea-bird surrendering to the sea, and Sahadeva is a skylark soaring high in my sky! Both lose themselves absolutely! Who would be more satisfied than me to get these colorful lots? It is a celebration of my multidimensional femininity and sexuality with them! 

There is so much story after this Suta. Let us stop here for now! πŸ˜›

Pin by Ram Prasad on Krishna | Krishna radha painting, Cute ...

Thank you dear Madhuri 

I want to read more .. maybe  you can share the link if possible πŸ€”

Viswasruti thumbnail

What kind of a curse would she give to Gandhari ? Her everything will be gone by then. πŸ€” Isn't she our prem ki devi Madhuri Didi πŸ˜³ She will probably bachao Krishna's lineage by imparting holy sermons to Shamba or may be she will counterbalance Gandhari's curse by replacing Jara and hit Krishna with phoolon se bana prem ka arrow. You never know. 

Here we are talking about the Swastik Radha with all the badhas, she will do anything except a romance with Krishna!! 

Pink-- this idea is beautiful.

ΰ€°ΰ€Ύΰ€§ΰ₯‡ ΰ€•ΰ₯ƒΰ€·ΰ₯ΰ€£ | Radha krishna images, Radha krishna pictures ...

Edited by Viswasruti - 3 years ago
Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Here we are talking about the Swastik Radha with all the badhas, she will do anything except a romance with Krishna!! 

Pink-- this idea is beautiful.

ΰ€°ΰ€Ύΰ€§ΰ₯‡ ΰ€•ΰ₯ƒΰ€·ΰ₯ΰ€£ | Radha krishna images, Radha krishna pictures ...

Romance means paap in swastika dictionary hehe

Between why I feel radha ll shift to kurukshetra

Krishnpriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweetypie34

Haha..As per bhagvatham Rukmini has bigger role in krishna life

But if you see Geetha govindam it's only rk

Practically Rukmini , satya and others has not shoot

Only rk and Mahabharat characters shooting for serial

Geetha Govindam  illustrates the sensuous romance of Radha and Krishna. Others are the subtle tale of his many endeavors. I have no problem with such portrayal. Sensuality isn't just a human feeling after all. We have filtered out much progressive normalities of our ancient culture and replaced them with stigmas and stereotypes. Folks of those times were pretty chilled out with their sexual appetites and fantasies. But then... showing Radha and Krishna like that would be interpreted as blasphemy  may be that's the reason they never really showed even normal romantic scenes between them. πŸ˜­ His wives in this show are disciples of his girlfriend so showing him having romantic feelings for them won't go well with this show's emptybrain teen fans. πŸ€” What made me sad was how they confined a multidimensional personality like Krishna in our modern age puritan nomenclature. Wasn't he supposed to give love to those who loved him dearly ? Even Meera and Andal's stories sound more romantic than this half baked fiction.