Aarthiviji thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Rukmini , satyabhama and co out of serial I think

Krishnpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweetypie34

Exactly.who knows Radha cursing gandari for cursing krishna

I'm very sure she will play a significant role in the dyutsabha part. Probably send saree to Draupadi through Krishna or something like that. Do you remember the earlier promo before lockdown ? They showed Sakha-Sakhi on a swing discussing about Dharmsthapana. That was their initial plan;Sakha narrating Gita gyaan to Radha.ðŸĪŠ Post lockdown, they have come with this Arjun-Krishna discussion. Thank God for that. ðŸ™ðŸ―  To what extent they will adjust/force Radha's active/passive presence in the story of Mahabharata remains to be seen. ðŸ˜Š

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnpriya

I'm very sure she will play a significant role in the dyutsabha part. Probably send saree to Draupadi through Krishna or something like that. Do you remember the earlier promo before lockdown ? They showed Sakha-Sakhi on a swing discussing about Dharmsthapana. That was their initial plan;Sakha narrating Gita gyaan to Radha.ðŸĪŠ Post lockdown, they have come with this Arjun-Krishna discussion. Thank God for that. ðŸ™ðŸ―  To what extent they will adjust/force Radha's active/passive presence in the story of Mahabharata remains to be seen. ðŸ˜Š

Actually 13th July start of after lockdown started with same.. Voice over said for all the action of krishna it ll start with Radha.. Krishna said to her at times I ll land in confusion with only u I cam share and you must help me..

Radha should go in dharma path along with him..

I was like if radha along with krishna ride chariot..

Thank god didn't show such crap

Krishnpriya thumbnail

Rukmini , satyabhama and co out of serial I think

Krishna's wives often visited Panadavas. In one of the parvas of Mahabarata, you will find mention of Ashtabharyas' visit to Indraprashtha(i guess) and their elaborate discussion on their respective lives with Draupadi. Krishna spent a lot of time with his cousins so much so that forgot to discipline his son Shamba.ïŋž In this show though, he hardly has any emotional connection with his wives. One must be busy preaching unrequited platonic marriage to folks of Dwarika, the second one is probably designing a zoo that will be installed in her room to balance out the architectural marvel of an aquarium Rukmini has in her bedroom. The third one i guess is successfully venturing into the fashion designing industry after giving a successful makeover to her hubby dearest. The rest 5 are not shown so we don't have a word on their whereabouts. Krishna's junior wives are probably playing mermaid-mermaid in the Arabian sea. 🧜🧜🧜

Krishnpriya thumbnail

Actually 13th July start of after lockdown started with same.. Voice over said for all the action of krishna it ll start with Radha.. Krishna said to her at times I ll land in confusion with only u I cam share and you must help me..

Radha should go in dharma path along with him..

I was like if radha along with krishna ride chariot..

Thank god didn't show such crap

You shouldn't underestimate these creative minds. ðŸĪ” They have the superpower of acquiring data from Dwapar Yuga even unknown to Vedvyas himself. ðŸ˜Ž

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Krishna's wives often visited Panadavas. In one of the parvas of Mahabarata, you will find mention of Ashtabharyas' visit to Indraprashtha(i guess) and their elaborate discussion on their respective lives with Draupadi. Krishna spent a lot of time with his cousins so much so that forgot to discipline his son Shamba.ïŋž In this show though, he hardly has any emotional connection with his wives. One must be busy preaching unrequited platonic marriage to folks of Dwarika, the second one is probably designing a zoo that will be installed in her room to balance out the architectural marvel of an aquarium Rukmini has in her bedroom. The third one i guess is successfully venturing into the fashion designing industry after giving a successful makeover to her hubby dearest. The rest 5 are not shown so we don't have a word on their whereabouts. Krishna's junior wives are probably playing mermaid-mermaid in the Arabian sea. 🧜🧜🧜

Haha..As per bhagvatham Rukmini has bigger role in krishna life

But if you see Geetha govindam it's only rk

Practically Rukmini , satya and others has not shoot

Only rk and Mahabharat characters shooting for serial

Aarthiviji thumbnail

You shouldn't underestimate these creative minds. ðŸĪ” They have the superpower of acquiring data from Dwapar Yuga even unknown to Vedvyas himself. ðŸ˜Ž

Have u read krishna affair with Radha wrotten by Kunal

This total story is copy of that book..I read it recently.

Also hearing from some people after Mahabharat track it's going to golok episodes

Sutapasima thumbnail

This entire lockdown period must have served them good to produce more khayali pulaos than we could even think of. Just wait n watch how much of nonsense they are coming up with. ðŸ˜ģ

Yes I agree this MB track has failed to impress me yaar .

𝕭𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖚

======

=====

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

I second you dear Krishnpriya ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

They couldn't have chosen a more unsuitable Draupadi ! ðŸĪĒ

Tauba tauba saara mood kharab kar diya ! ðŸ˜ĩ

I am really looking forward to platonic Sakhi 2.0 ki ichchha mere liye aadesh hai. 

Radha bhi platonic hi thi re.....

Mujhe toh lagta hai 16103 shaadi ke baad bhi apna banda aaj bhi virgin hai....

Atleast he looks at Draupadi's honewala pati in a kind of non-platonic way.....nehi toh aajtak sarvapriya sakhi ko bhi sanyas wali nazro se dekhta raha and seduced her with bedtime stories of dashavatar as if she's 3 yrs old.