Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthiviji thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Krishnpriya

They couldn't have chosen a more unsuitable Draupadi ! 🤢

Tauba tauba saara mood kharab kar diya ! 😵

I am really looking forward to platonic Sakhi 2.0 ki ichchha mere liye aadesh hai. 

Krishna priya ditto hehe

Krishnpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

Is this some weirdass version of feminism ?

Well interesting !! I actually am liking this track. Coz as I said before, I never cared about deviation from the originals untill they maintain consistency. That's why I loved the vadha tracks and all in the beginning until the blackmail marriage abomination. 

This track is still in its nascent stage. So let's see how long they take to make it deprived of all rationality again and make horrendous decisions regarding the characters.

Until then, as long as I don't have to watch team Ayan, I am happy !

This entire lockdown period must have served them good to produce more khayali pulaos than we could even think of. Just wait n watch how much of nonsense they are coming up with. 😳

Aarthiviji thumbnail

I can even tolerate ayan but this ugrapath crap yuck

Krishnpriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweetypie34

Actually in holy books it was like chaya radha only married ayan and original radha do tapas 

But you know naa this swastik rk..

Thank you for this information. If i remember,there is this chhaya phenomenon in connection with Sita too in Ramayan.🤔 Ravana abducted chhaya Sita and the real one was under the protection of Agnidev. That narrative fits well with Ramayan's storyline here though it's totally unnecessary. Radha should leave Ayan once and for all. A good riddance it would be. 

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Thank you for this information. If i remember,there is this chhaya phenomenon in connection with Sita too in Ramayan.🤔 Ravana abducted chhaya Sita and the real one was under the protection of Agnidev. That narrative fits well with Ramayan's storyline here though it's totally unnecessary. Radha should leave Ayan once and for all. A good riddance it would be. 

Exactly chaya Sita was there .. Unless and until rk story not getting messed with mahabharat track is good

As the producer gave Interview after Mahabharat track story back to RK love story 

Krishnpriya thumbnail

I am damn sure Mahabharata track won't go long and we will witness sakhi ki ichaaa mere liye adhesh track 

They will fast forward Mahabarata track i guess. Bits n pieces of Panadavas,indraprashth,Arjun-Subhadra marriage,vastra haran,angyaatvaas then battle of Kurukshetra. As long as they won't reduce the essence of those legendary characters,imma fine. You know they have a notorious history of overhyping Radha and underplaying everyone else.

Krishnpriya thumbnail

I can even tolerate ayan but this ugrapath crap yuck

Is he doing some public display of kulbadhu Radha ki pavitrata ki pariksha charade ? I'm yet to catch up with these new episodes.

So finally Radhe left her Sakha's nagri ?

Aarthiviji thumbnail

They will fast forward Mahabarata track i guess. Bits n pieces of Panadavas,indraprashth,Arjun-Subhadra marriage,vastra haran,angyaatvaas then battle of Kurukshetra. As long as they won't reduce the essence of those legendary characters,imma fine. You know they have a notorious history of overhyping Radha and underplaying everyone else.

Exactly.who knows Radha cursing gandari for cursing krishna

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Is he doing some public display of kulbadhu Radha ki pavitrata ki pariksha charade ? I'm yet to catch up with these new episodes.

So finally Radhe left her Sakha's nagri ?

You must see previous Monday rk dialogues..

History mein iss episode kamal hain

Krishnpriya thumbnail

You must see previous Monday rk dialogues..

History mein iss episode kamal hain

Ab aap ne specifically mention kiya hai toh dekhna padega.😳