Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sweetypie34

Sach mein they come to if kya

He said so in an interview after Star Mahabharata.πŸ˜†

Soon, we can expect a Mughal saas-bahu or a Meghnath POV show.πŸ˜†

I'll expect to see all of you there to crib about it.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

There was a show on NoorJahan in DD1 long back when I was in school. Gauri Pradhan played the title character in it. But as usual they made NoorJahan a very innocent and good girl stuck into politics.

If you ask me I actually want to see the Mughal politics from female side where they actually show how intellectual and shrewd few Mughal wives were. And please spare the Anarkali crap. Jodha Akbar had Anarkali a character of holier than thou and Manbai was over pampered and demanding (like the early Rukmini in this show). Aside I want to see more of Jagat Gosain. Despite being the queen mother she is completely ignored from History

yes there was another show siyasaat based on indu sundresen s novel The twentieth wife but i found t to be short like the show was nice as much as story and characters were concerned but still it felt lacking i want full fledge show with more emphasis on her rise to power and ultimate fall which was covered n the feast of roses sequel to the novel but they did not adapt 

as you said more emphasis on mughal empresses their politics  then the emperor 

seriously anarakali a fictional character is more famous since it easy to sell lovestory  

Viswasruti thumbnail

Interesting discussions and expectations from the Swastik are going on! Suta, please prepare a new thread immediately.  

Sensuality of Radha Krishna's Love in my Words…!! | by Isha Singhvi | Medium

Chiillii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Covid is one reason for dragging. None of the PH are in a position to start anything new.

Its easier to drag the existing show as cast, set, props and costumes are already in place, its just new dialogues and maybr a little extra on graphics that money needs to be spent.

Plus covid restrictions like limited people on set and sanitation rules etc would make it very difficult for them to start a new mytho/histo

A new show will require a lot of investment in time money efforts and everything else.

Ofcourse costumes jewellery and sets can be recycled but even recycling will take efforts.

Though everyone is trying to get back to work inspite of Covid but new spate of infections on some sets is again putting a spanner in the work

Chiillii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I dont think anything new can start before april. No new histo or mytho shows were announced before lockdown started. So even if now the work starts today it will take atleast 3 to 4 months for the first set of episodes to get taped

RK will definetly be dragged till Jan end atleast amd maybe even Feb

HearMeRoar thumbnail

I want a good detective show. Like the old Karamchand. Maybe with a kickass female main character. Pooja Sharma can play one❀️

RK Krishna will deffo have to be one of the villainsπŸ˜†. I need to see some woman take down this narcissistic control freak. 

Edited to add: nothing against the actor. He's only playing what he's been given. Maybe the villain can be the writer for a mytho show.πŸ˜†

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Hello, friends !! Time to open a new thread πŸ€—

Sutapasima thumbnail

Sleet of Emotional Quivers on RadhaKrishn Eternal Love CC # 10

here is the gift to my beloved forum members .

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chiillii

The problem is that TV serial / show is a product for a production house and tv channel. That needs to be sold to the audience and skimmed for as much profit as possible.

That means as soon as a show captures a target audience and starts getting tv ads it needs to be dragged for as long as possible to milk every drop of profit from it.

The PH or channel will not stop the show till it is getting ads. And the show will get ads as long as certain minimum number of audiencw regualrly watch it.

Radha krishna story ended with Krishna leaving vraja and that ended in the first 50 or so episodes. But this particular shows fan base consists of the actors fanbase who want tp keep seeing them romancing on screen, so the story will get dragged like this.

Now this was fine for Ekta saas bahu soaps and now the nagin series, where she keeps nonsensical plots and drags a story for 1000s of episodes. 

But is not ok for a mythologies which have more or less a fixed story.

The problem is that this a profitable business model for swastik and whichever channel he pitches the show to. So its not going to stop 

He made a saas bahu soap for Karna and now Krishna and Radha. Remember the PH actually brought a saas Jatila or Kutila whatever here.

Who wants to bet on the next mytho/histo charachter to be destroyed for swastik and similar PH to make money

Some unexplored options for Saas Bahu soap below

Lakshman Urmila ,with Sita as Vamp and Rama as villain

Ravana meghnad and family with Ravana's Saas

Asoka 

Jahangir

Shahjehan 

Ditto on every word!!!