Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

IMO him and Amna Sharif looked heavenly together! An actress who didnt get enough recognition for her beauty!! When people watched this movie all eyes were on her. Everyone from my mammaji to my cousins who arent impressed were raving about her beauty. Forget about Aftab being handsome and all! I still thought his best pair was Lisa Ray. She had the beauty and the acting skills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAlIEeCkYYQ

Yes him n lisa made a great pair. Aftaab got immense hate from rajeev-aamna fans during n after Aloo chaat. That eventually got to him. Also if I am not wrong he produced that movie n lost money.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I mean both pairs were great! But Lisa Ray had the acting skills and the beauty! Amna was an ok actress with amazing beauty!!

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Yes him n lisa made a great pair. Aftaab got immense hate from rajeev-aamna fans during n after Aloo chaat. That eventually got to him. Also if I am not wrong he produced that movie n lost money.

How?

Social media bhi nahi tha tab toh. Tha toh bhi shayad Orkut tha.

Aftab would have had to check the KTH forum for that.😆

@On topic: I find him meh. Except the song 'Dekha jo tumko' in Kasoor.

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: togepe30

How?

Social media bhi nahi tha tab toh.

Aftab would have had to check the KTH forum for that.😆

Fanmail hote the..events hote the minus the buzzing PR waale around so actors were approachable for the "fans" There were also reporters who again minus the PR hawkeyes would convey feedback to the actors themselves.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Aftab and Aamna did another movie after aloo chat aao wish kare

Edited by Lazybird_Silpa - 4 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Fanmail hote the..events hote the minus the buzzing PR waale around so actors were approachable for the "fans" There were also reporters who again minus the PR hawkeyes would convey feedback to the actors themselves.

I am picturing PR guys coming and saying 'OMG Aftab, Rajeev-Aamna fans really hate you'. 🤪

Some friend of Aftab said Aamna used him and dumped him. I forgot the guy's name.

I don't remember about Aftab but I do remember people bashing Ekta after that KWK episode. She was so mean. That was a well-deserved bashing. 1 mail toh maine bhi bheja tha Star World ko for that episode.

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

He looks so young and handsome. I always found him cute and he has a great comic timing. Also, he is a fine actor when it comes to serious roles too.

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

Aftab and Aamna did another movie after aloo chat aao wish kare

They were dating !

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

really I didn't know
SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes it's true think it only went during 1 year and both those movies came out in 2009

This came out in 2010 - A mutual friend of the couple reveals, “It’s been over a couple of months now that they are no longer seeing each other. They don’t even talk to each other.

And then years before this quote came when aftab got engaged - Aftab finally has found love after being used by women like Aamna Sharif": Vikram Bhatt