Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I found Fardeen really pretty 😆

Here we go again..first gurmeet now fardeen lol.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I found Fardeen really pretty 😆

My cousin looks so much like him I thought him and Fardeen were one in the same 😆

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bips

Kasoor was amazing. But that was the only movie i liked of him ever.

He was a terrible actor. What's he doing in a webseries?.. This reminds me of when Zayed Khan did a tv show.. Looked great but horrible acting..

Nostalgia mein hum bhool jaate hain ki talent Kitna tha

In Kasoor I believe Vikram Bhatt dubbed for him. So the dialogue delivery was better than usual. Ironically Lisa Ray needed dubbing too. But Vikram Bhatt thought she had amazing potential to grow as an actress. I felt better direction and better writing helps everyone by leaps and bounds. Initially you could see the differences in Kareena movies when she worked with a stalwart like J.P Dutta compared to when worked in a film with poor writing like MDK.

1188351 thumbnail

I never found Aftab "hot" ... just not my type I guess, but sure he looks better than before. He was decent compared to some neanderthals who pass off as actors these days.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: galaxyfan

Here we go again..first gurmeet now fardeen lol.

😆

I didn’t have the hots for Fardeen. He is too boyish for my liking but I appreciated that he had pretty eyes and was way better looking than his father (who my mum found attractive! )

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

My cousin looks so much like him I thought him and Fardeen were one in the same 😆

For your cousins sake, I hope he doesn’t look like Fardeen now because that ain’t so pretty no more 😆

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

He’s good looking but not a star material. Somehow I never found him hot as I have seen him in movies as a kid and I would always get reminded of that kid when he came onscreen. Especially with Kasoor 😆 when he was supposed to look intense and brooding and hot I would just cringe lol.

But, he shouldn’t be disappearing totally considering he’s a good looking guy and can act ok. Probably do work on OTT platforms. Or do character roles.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

For your cousins sake, I hope he doesn’t look like Fardeen now because that ain’t so pretty no more 😆

No thank god he veered away from that. He’s more of a uncle type now 😆

purplesnow thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow, he is sooo goodlooking 😲