Nice part. Stalker followed her to apartment. Without etf knowledge

baisnabi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Plzz plzz plzzzz update

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome story... Plz plz plz continue it & update soon...can't wait so long to read the next.

Edited by naaheean - 3 years ago
Lekha_Acharya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sorry guys, first of all for the late update. yet i had 2 of my major operations back to back , hence was not in a state to update.

yet in this phase i have almost of done with half of the story in my head. will be updating you in regulars from now.

But yet again please bear with me for not giving pms for a few days from now on.

Thank you for your patience and love.

Lekha_Acharya thumbnail

POST 33:-

Although the ETF had not seen the stalker , yet their intuition that he may be near her was very strong. Since they are the officers , whom do you think to mess up with. All of them had personally met with one of their most loyal informer to keep their watch on her.

The stalker on the other hand went to his home thinking he had successfully not being caught in the eyes of the men of ETF , yet he did not know that his death is not far away from him.

The day ended in the same way and the ETF assembled in the office the next morning . Riya being the most "life your life in the present " kind of girl , had her mood on her best with her beautiful smile plastered on her face. Seeing this only made the men to find the ba**ard and to kill him on the spot rage more.

Etf men acknowledged her "good morning" by shree & chotu replying her with same smile and sameer with a small smile with a nod and a "good morning" and last but not the least arjun with a small nod with is just for her.

soon commissioner arrived at the office with a tense face indicating the team about a complicated case. Seeing the commissioner like that the officers stood and saluted him with was reciprocated with a small nod .

commissioner: "Team ! ETF is given a combined case of protecting 3 most influential families together as they received several threats by now."

at this words , the seniors groaned whereas the juniors were confused.

Arjun(irritated) :"Now we have to baby sit them too!"

commissioner(irritated at him):"First hear me out!"

Both the seniors nodded whereas the juniors listened very attentively.

commissioner:"Rawtes, Rathores and auroras families are receiving a group of threats for a long time now but the it crossed the line when a small planned accident was caused."

on hearing that both arjun's and sameer's face paled.

arjun and sameer(shocked):WHAT!!!

commissioner knowing their state: "Yes boys, now it's your duty to ensure your safety. they all are been called and will be arriving in mumbai in a hour and will be staying with you guys in the office while the day and while at night , they will all be in a masion together with protected guards that you scanned and approve. now i take the leave and wish you all the best."

with that the commissioner left leaving behind a mess of seniors in their thoughts of their families along with a confused juniors.

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fabulous update

Love it

Cont soon

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Lekha_Acharya

Sorry guys, first of all for the late update. yet i had 2 of my major operations back to back , hence was not in a state to update.

yet in this phase i have almost of done with half of the story in my head. will be updating you in regulars from now.

But yet again please bear with me for not giving pms for a few days from now on.

Thank you for your patience and love.

no problem dear but first take care of yourself we'll wait for updates take care
ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ek to yeh stalker aur dusri taraf samjun family per khatra dekhte hai etf kaise solve karti hai fab update dear

Lekha_Acharya thumbnail

Character sketch-4:-

1) Suryakant Rawte:

He is the father of arjun. Loves him dearly. arjun is the only son for them. Owner of rawte industries . He is a billionaire and a business magnet in India.

He is kind, understanding and strict . Was against the idea of arjun being a cop because he feared that something will happen to him.

2) Anjali Suryakant Rawte:

She is the wife of suryakant rawte and the mother of arjun. She is a sweet, caring and kind women. She is intelligent with experience and loves arjun the most . Has compassion for everyone.

3) Vishambar Rawte and Arpita Rawte:

Vishambar was the younger brother of suryakant and arpita was the younger sister of anjali. They both fell in love with each other during suryakant and anjali marriage and then got married. Had a happy life till 9 years after. Vishambar was also working in rawte industries. Was died due to a car accident .

4) Ahil vishambar rawte:

He is the oldest sibling of the vishambar children. Parents died in a car accident when he was 8 years old. Loves his parents a lot yet misses them. Arjun is older to him by 2 years . Came to see his aunt and uncle also as his own parents. Even they love him like their own kids. Also loves his younger brother.

He is fun-loving, kind, understanding and matured one out of the rawte children clan.

5) Rahil Vishambar rawte:

He is the youngest sibling of the rawte siblings. Parents died when he was 5 years old. Loves his parents and misses them too yet he sees his aunt and uncle as his own parents. Loves his two older brothers a lot.

He is fun-loving, childish, kind, understanding and the apple of the family.

6) Dhamsingh rathod:

He is the father of sameer . Sameer is the only child for him. Loves him a lot. He is the owner of rathod industries. He is also a billionaire and the richest and successful after suryakant rawte. Best friend of suryakant rawte and also a business magnet . He is also the king of his empire in jaipur.

He is kind, understanding and also a fun-loving man and also becomes strict with his child, was against the idea of sameer becoming a cop since he feared that his child will get hurt.

7) Apoorva dhamsingh rathod:

She is the wife of dhamsingh rathod and mother of sameer dhamsingh rathod . She is also the queen of her kingdom. Best friend of anjali rawte. Was with her when her sister died. She loves her only son very much.

She is kind, smart, intelligent, optimistic and also a strong women.

8)Jairaj Arora:

He is the owner of arora industries. he is also the father of roshini. He is also a billionaire , successful and richest after rathod idusturies.

He is kind, loving and a honest man . Will always stand with justice.

9) Gayatri jairaj arora :

she is the wife of jairaj arora and the mother roshini.

She is kind, loving, practical and a honest women.

10) Ishaan jairaj arora:

He is the eldest of the arora sibling. loved roshini a lot. he is the supporting pillar in arora family after roshini's demise.

he is kind, smart, loving and a honest man.

11) Nidhi ishaan arora:

She is the wife of ishaan . Loved him during the collge day s and then got married . supports him a lot.

She is kind, loving , honest and an optimist lady.

12) Aadhya ishaan arora:

she is the 5 year old daughter of ishaan and nidhi. apple of the eye of arora family. loves her family and arjun and sameer a lot.

she is smart, a quick learner , kind and loving along being a honest women.