Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhatakti_atma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Zgh tops the list and others are in random order of preference:

+ZINDAGI GULZAR HAI: I can continue watching this show forever and ever and still not get tired. Detailed portrayal of class issues in our society. Loved how it also touched upon the patriarchal nature of not only men but also women. Amazing chemistry and a story with a sort of an epilogue(something I crave for in Pak dramas tbh) Perfect.

+ Diyar e dil: love mikaal and also sanam so it was a must watch for me. Loved their chemistry. But couldn't follow up with after after the story shifts to the village bit. Skipped those parts like crazy.

+Khasara: again mikaal was the motivation. The ost is so good. Also lovely portrayal of different personalities. Not at all satisfied with the end. The guy got it easy and all sufferring was left for the woman. Again a show of how men transgressing is more acceptable than women.

+Wo Mera Dil Tha: I absolutely love this one. Sami Khan played a different role. Extremely funny with a sweet end.

+Tum Mere Kya Ho: I kept underestimating it till I finally watched it. Very typical yet I loved Mikaal and Sajjal's chemistry. Apart from the kiran haq negativity everything was cute.

+ Noor ul Ain: though it got boring in the middle and towards the end but I loved sajal and imran here. Also the ost is great.

+ Ishq zahenaseeb: loved it from the beginning. Har started watching it for Sami Khan but ended up falling for Zahid Ahmed. Really loved Goher and Sameer's bit. Beautiful acting by all except Zarnish. Idk I like her generally but the character was just too weird.

+ Humsafar: I would lie if I said I didn't enjoy it. I did. It was way too typical and Indian drama sorts but at least the misunderstandings came to an end. Ost is amazing and ofcourse Fawad.

+Bandhan(choti choti batein): it's the cutest I have ever seen. Yumna and Zahid are the pair for me after Fawad Sanam. I keeo watching it over and over again. Also horrible acting by Zahid's mother in this show.

+Pukaar: It was dragged but I enjoyed it.

+Besharam: didn't agree on many points but I enjoyed it honestly.

Loved Dur e shahwar too

msnautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Is Dil Mom Ka Diya good?

I watched 3 episodes and I couldn't stand the character of Ulfat.. and I had a feeling that she will continue to be like that and I couldn't watch further.

Any light on this?

Originally posted by: msnautanki

Is Dil Mom Ka Diya good?

I watched 3 episodes and I couldn't stand the character of Ulfat.. and I had a feeling that she will continue to be like that and I couldn't watch further.

Any light on this?

Yeah for me it was good.

Ulfat is not gonna change but she will get the punishment of her deeds.

Raatri thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Dil-e-Gumshuda was a greattt serial.. loved it

If your in India you can download the Viu app. They have a good amount of Pakistani shows. Piya Naam Ka Diya & Bharosa Pyaar Tera are 2 amazing series (loved Bharosa Pyaar Tera the most.. still one of my favorites to this day) that are no longer on YT, they are on Viu. Daam is also on Viu.

As well as MX Player. They also have HUM & ARY shows.

thnx.....blindly checking the suggested shows to me....came across these two sites...mere haath toh Jaise sona lag gaya😀😀
Raatri thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

In no particular order and my list is longer 😆

1. Zindagi Gulzar hai

2. Daam

3. Durre shewar ( can watch over and over, Abas letters were the best)

4. Kankar

5. Dillagi ( one of Imran ashrafs best)

6. Mera nam Yousaf

7. Daastan

8. Manjali ( minus Mehwish’s singing)

9. Mere humdum mere dost

10. Maat

11. Meri zaat zara e benishan ( my watching comeback to pak dramas)

12. Khudgarz ( sami Khan’s best in my opinion)

13. Humsafar

14. Rehaai

15. Mpth and Alif

16. Ranjha ranjha kardi

Older ptv shows.

Tanhaiyan

Dhoop kinaray

looking at your list I'm feeling happy ki...I have seen most of the shows....Kuch zindagi channel ke karan...kuch you tube par....I'm really jealous of paki drama...but happy for this khazana
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raatri

looking at your list I'm feeling happy ki...I have seen most of the shows....Kuch zindagi channel ke karan...kuch you tube par....I'm really jealous of paki drama...but happy for this khazana

Aww that’s great. There are so many others that don’t make the top 10 but we’re totally worth it. Like someone mentioned piya man bhaye, it was a very good show. Then there was ullu baraye farokht nahi, it was different. Mera qatil mera dildar. Dar si jaati hai sila, digest writer, qaid e tanhai, doraha, diyar e dil, zara yaad ker.

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Main Abdul Kaadir Hoon

Mere Qaatil Mere Dildar

Suno Chanda

Gumraah

La Haasil

Zindagi Gulzaar Hai

Shanakht

Diyar E Dil

Yeh Raha Dil

Deewar E Shab

(All of them are Hum TV shows.)

Edited by UmeraTariq - 4 years ago
msnautanki thumbnail

Here is my list:

1. Zindagi Gulzar Hai - all time favorite

2. Dastan - my first series, and fell in love with FK

3. Yakeen Ka Safar - I think this is the most popular one

4. Ranjha Ranjha Kardi - I recently finished this and want to see more of Imran Ashif (suggestions are welcome)

5. Baaghi - for Saba fans!

6. Diyar E Dil - cinematography is breathtaking. Makes me want to visit Gilgit Balochistan. (Right?)

7. Suno Chanda - only season 1

8. Durr E Shawar - a classic, not to miss!

9. Sang E Mar Mar - beautiful story

10. Daam - for the love of Sanam Baloch

You go! 😊

I just finished watching Ehd E Wafa and it will definitely go on my top 10! I loved this drama!!

So next, as per ur lists I think I'll start Do Bol.. but tempted to start Pyar Ke Sadqey, it's trending alot.

What do u all suggest?

I just finished watching Ehd E Wafa and it will definitely go on my top 10! I loved this drama!!

So next, as per ur lists I think I'll start Do Bol.. but tempted to start Pyar Ke Sadqey, it's trending alot.

What do u all suggest?

Watch Do bol and give feedback as well. I hope you will like it. You can watch dilagi, mere humdum mere dost, dil mom ka diya, aangan (ary), dhoop kinarey, besharam, sun yaran

msnautanki thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Watch Do bol and give feedback as well. I hope you will like it. You can watch dilagi, mere humdum mere dost, dil mom ka diya, aangan (ary), dhoop kinarey, besharam, sun yaran

I have seen dillagi, mere humdum, besharam 😳

Dil mom I started but didn't like it so stopped.

Do Bol I shall start then 👍🏼