Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 23 hours ago

Her colleagues didnt attend her funeral...it was overall a shocking news. Are news media, who cover Narayan Murthy, covering her news?

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Posted: 22 hours ago

Happy Bday to this cutie who turned 20..and is farming elo smiley16

https://x.com/chesscom/status/1836351965439176861

One of the players I wanna meet..aa jao mere seher smiley17

Posted: 22 hours ago

Its so sad smiley28

After COVID, life has become unpredictable and frustrating specially for young people. A girl at 17 in my neighborhood was died on her result day because she was stressed out as her marks were not good. smiley28

Edited by Virgo27 - 22 hours ago
Posted: 21 hours ago

https://twitter.com/resainted/status/1836381431234478545?t=jVLjPlB1XL6ZDHjl1xC_Pw&s=19

Don't change you kindness because people are not kind with you. Treat them with your values instead of adopting their values. smiley20

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

It's especially heartbreaking to hear that this happened at a highly regarded company like Ernst & Young, which prides itself on its work culture. According to her mother, none of her colleagues, not even her manager, attended the funeral. It’s devastating to learn that she was often given tasks in the middle of the night with deadlines for the following morning. Within just a few months of joining the company, she developed anxiety and insomnia.

This is why people should be cautious about working from home. There are no boundaries when it comes to tasks, and it's often justified by saying, "This is how WFH works."

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Its so sad smiley28

After COVID, life has become unpredictable and frustrating specially for young people. A girl at 17 in my neighborhood was died on her result day because she was stressed out as her marks were not good. smiley28

It's not bcoz of COVID Virgo.

The current generation is focused on chasing big dreams, but in the process, they often lose themselves. There's no guidance on how to cope with failure or how to heal from the grief it brings. Sometimes I feel that the older generation was much stronger, both mentally and physically. They were more accustomed to facing life's challenges.

Posted: 20 hours ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

It's not bcoz of COVID Virgo.

The current generation is focused on chasing big dreams, but in the process, they often lose themselves. There's no guidance on how to cope with failure or how to heal from the grief it brings. Sometimes I feel that the older generation was much stronger, both mentally and physically. They were more accustomed to facing life's challenges.

But i feel life has changed a lot after COVID. Like my sleep cycle, life style changed. We have become more lazy and dependent on technology during lock down period specially after attending online classes.

Secondly ,Our older generations don't have any competition. Mostly spent their lives without social media so they were happy. Social media played a big role in increasing rate of depression in youngsters. Oper sy ya jo motivational speakers hy jo muft ka gyan dety hy youngsters ko smiley21

Edited by Virgo27 - 20 hours ago
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Posted: 19 hours ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

Arjun won 6/6 Guki and Pragg drew Vidit won Girls won 2.5-2.5 over Armenia

India won against china...2.5-1.5. Guki won against Wei yi, which was bg, because that guy has been winning quite a lot this year. Not that Guki is not a strong player, but yeah, he won from an equal position.....all of the other players drew. Arjun's first draw in the tournament. Women's team game is not yet finished, Vaishali is still playing but even if she draws its a win for the team against Georgia.

All difficult teams are coming up next Iran, Uzbek..Us maybe

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Posted: 18 hours ago

I really feel bad for the girl and her family

Her employer found her replacement really quickly while her family lost her forever

Tbh in companies if one finishes work before time that person doesn't get praise or reward but gets more work to finish in the saved time

I certainly feel it's really ok to meet expectations in jobs and not look for exceeding expectations

These news are so devastating ,more people getting heart attack (mid aged,old , young all categories)

Posted: an hour ago

Rainbow after rain 😍

Pleasant weather ❤IMG_20240919_174426.jpg

IMG_20240919_174444.jpg