Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: K-Shandra

Not gonna break this up into several sections...

I have over recent weeks come to the conclusion that Kausautii writers don't utilize a storyweave - which is needed to keep the main storyline, characters and character growth straight. And if you have something that will run into years you need a storyweave to identify tracks and treads left untied (because you can always come back to them.) That is why the sudden changes of tracks and character ooc moments are so obvious. A good creative can turn a good character bad and vice versa at any time - without disrupting the storyline or storyflow. It just requires planning not butchering. Anything can be validated, given the correct foreshadowing and circumstances. It usually starts with the question - what will it take for that person to do or become (whatever)? And then work from that point forward or backwards as needed. 

AS to the audience... I believe, both as a creative and an individual, to respect my audience. That means respect the fact that they have a brain and are capable of logic reasoning. This is ITV. So I don't expect the same level of attention to detail I would from international shows - but I really don't think it is cool to depict the very people the common man relies on to maintain law and order as less than capable. So audience considerations, to me, is a poor excuse. The audience a show has is directly related to the quality of content the show has. The younger viewers of today are far more savvy than they wee ten years ago - they have higher levels of expectation,  would want that expectation to be met at least.  

As far as love and the leads are concerned - I would need a post on that alone, since the depictions on screen and requirements from creatives are driven by social circumstances and opinions - and that is far too complex to go into here. 

As for Anurag fighting for his love... that would be the Anurag we want to see...

Sadly Bajaj will be the one who get tossed under the bus as i see the creatives turning the cards on him and depicting him as the one responsible for separating Sneha and Prerna. Anurag is being made to look the victim so we'll be more likely to forgive him. 

And as a creative I cringe at it all - because I don't believe that one should manipulate an audience like this.  

I cannot really argue with you about the shoddy creativity and story telling, because since day 1, this show has only relied on the chemistry between the leads to run it. And when that's the case in a show whose format involves those very leads being separated, we have a problem. 

As for justifying without butchering, these creatives have never been able to do that.they've never been able to present strong characters who hold their own against each other and still propel the story forward. The character butchering has been the only constant right from the get go. Anurag had to be butchered to bring in Bajaj. By making him do out of character things like trying to commit suicide, the creatives tried their best to elevate Bajaj and sell the Bajaj-prerna storyline which unfortunately had no takers.  Once again, in bajajs comeback track, anurag had to be butchered to make way for Bajaj to enter as the savior. I would've personally loved a storyline where the two men planned and plotted to "save" prerna and she found out and blasted them both and went away, and returned after 8 years like a boss lady. But that didn't happen, and we had the same trope of a vampish villain, a sacrificing hero, a distressed heroine and a savior with or without ulterior motives. This is their second attempt. If this fails again, then they have no option but to fall back on their tried and tested methods and Bajaj will be held responsible. But I'm not sure about that happening now, because the jury on the success of  Bajaj and Bajaj and prerna pairing in this second attempt is still out. In any case this saga will continue. 

Edited by hope4u - 4 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Just before the bridge scene there were approx 9 tracks they could have taken, some included Sneha drama some not - point is they had not prepared for the baby - and since they had more than 9 months to come up with a track for her... I won't say more.  

Remember Anurag did not see anything, he only experienced the results. Sonalika was always sweet to his face. Anurag only learnt that it was Komolika after CP was born. 

This is the one thing the creatives have not validated yet - no one actually knows what threats Komolika used to ensure her obsessed love became complacent. 

but after gtg memory back & when he come to know that sona is kom .its not racket science to figure out  who is behind all these things .

he remember all things of ML period😳

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

All that cvs wanted is tashan betwn anupre.  Since this story narration is from anurag side, their central character is anurag.  They want audience sympathise him when pre strikes back.  Since parica has good chemistry, their focal point is to show tashan betwn them.  They planned this n executing in same way.  Otherwise very next episode, they wouldn't  hv whitewashed(though lamest way).    Just we need to wait n watch other characters how it revolves around anurag.  

K-Shandra thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

I cannot really argue with you about the shoddy creativity and story telling, because since day 1, this show has only relied on the chemistry between the leads to run it. And when that's the case in a show whose format involves those very leads being separated, we have a problem. 

As for justifying without butchering, these creatives have never been able to do that.they've never been able to present strong characters who hold their own against each other and still propel the story forward. The character butchering has been the only constant right from the get go. Anurag had to be butchered to bring in Bajaj. By making him do out of character things like trying to commit suicide, the creatives tried their best to elevate Bajaj and sell the Bajaj-prerna storyline which unfortunately had no takers.  Once again, in bajajs comeback track, anurag had to be butchered to make way for Bajaj to enter as the savior. I would've personally loved a storyline where the two men planned and plotted to "save" prerna and she found out and blasted them both and went away, and returned after 8 years like a boss lady. But that didn't happen, and we had the same trope of a vampish villain, a sacrificing hero, a distressed heroine and a savior with or without ulterior motives. This is their second attempt. If this fails again, then they have no option but to fall back on their tried and tested methods and Bajaj will be held responsible. But I'm not sure about that happening now, because the jury on the success of  Bajaj and Bajaj and prerna pairing in this second attempt is still out. In any case this saga will continue. 

Bold - this is not difficult to do. I've actually found it surprisingly easy with the fic I'm working on - where I'm doing exactly that. It's far harder resolving issues between two characters than separating them and relying on their connection to pull them back together.

Because the first question you ask is: What can go wrong? and to make it believable: What obstacle do they need to overcome? And then you just twist the hell out of it. 

Bold 2 - I actually wrote this into a fic - which I have not posted because I refuse to help the creatives with this mess....

The thing with Kasautii is the creatives are in a comfort zone... and when they flop, they are quick to fall back on the fandom and the fans. Anurag's "involvement" with Sneha's incident was only addressed when we started demanding answers - and then they whitewashed him because we made it clear that none of us would be willing to forgive him for it. (forget the fact that he was butchered yet again to make it believable - poor Parth. At the rate they are taking their pound of flesh there might not be much left soon.) 

I think because the writers are more affected by ratings and TRPs the writing is sloppy and the tracks change too quickly with the hope of drawing numbers. I think they tend to forget that if it was not for the series, it's fans and it's history they would not have any takers for this half baked flop. 

I will be honest to say that it was the chemistry between Parth and Erica that drew me in, along with the premise of the story - you genuinely hoped that they would beat the odds in the end. But sadly the situations don't do the premise or the actors justice.    

So the saga will continue much to our frustration.... 

At least I have Missy...

K-Shandra thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

but after gtg memory back & when he come to know that sona is kom .its not racket science to figure out  who is behind all these things .

he remember all things of ML period😳

You are right, it is not rocket science- but it does not explain why he so quickly would get back into bed (literally) with the devil. 

As a logical and creative person (yes my two sides are contradictory) logic is highly important in my creativity. And right now nothing makes sense - and my muse is busy (or should be) making sense of something else.

Writers are creatively manipulative people - we manipulate our characters story lines and events - but there is one hard and fast rule - it must make sense. While It's fine to throw a curve ball at readers and viewers- you need to at least know how you got to the decision to throw a curve ball. 

Life and life events don't need to make sense because they are random. But when telling a story it must  make sense, it must be believable (even if it is a high fantasy). Every fictional world has hard and fast rules that govern the characters. And if a writer does not respect this you get Kasautii, often enough to make the most sane person pagal.  

K-Shandra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hari73

All that cvs wanted is tashan betwn anupre.  Since this story narration is from anurag side, their central character is anurag.  They want audience sympathise him when pre strikes back.  Since parica has good chemistry, their focal point is to show tashan betwn them.  They planned this n executing in same way.  Otherwise very next episode, they wouldn't  hv whitewashed(though lamest way).    Just we need to wait n watch other characters how it revolves around anurag.  

As a writer I understand this.... But asking me to swallow a disjointed, haphazard, jumble of events, that involve moral issues and illegalities along with characters who have aged 14 years over an 8 year period - when writers make it clear you need not worry about the character because they intend to throw them under the bus - is a bit much.

I don't really care whose point of view is being used, the writer and storyteller determines whose pov will depict the story the best - so that is left up to the individual in charge of the story... 

Whereas the logically creative side in me (in other words my muse and editor) see plotholes, inconsistencies, contradictions, poor planning even shoddier execution (from the writers - because actors do what the script says).

First Komolika says she is Diya's mother and now we're all questioning her parentage.... not that I didn't do that from the start.  So did he or didn't he? Should we care about the little girl (I was gonna say he didn't care for his other daughter - but then they whitewashed that)

As I said before, I identified nine possible tracks before the bridge scene. Yet the creatives chose dumb down the characters rather than have them go after (read: fight for) the relationship both really want. This undermines and contradicts  the original premise on which the story was "sold" to the viewer.    

As a viewer and fan - I was cheated and my time wasted.
As a writer - I cringe.
As a creative - I applaud the work of the actors and actresses.  

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

As a writer I understand this.... But asking me to swallow a disjointed, haphazard, jumble of events, that involve moral issues and illegalities along with characters who have aged 14 years over an 8 year period - when writers make it clear you need not worry about the character because they intend to throw them under the bus - is a bit much.

I don't really care whose point of view is being used, the writer and storyteller determines whose pov will depict the story the best - so that is left up to the individual in charge of the story... 

Whereas the logically creative side in me (in other words my muse and editor) see plotholes, inconsistencies, contradictions, poor planning even shoddier execution (from the writers - because actors do what the script says).

First Komolika says she is Diya's mother and now we're all questioning her parentage.... not that I didn't do that from the start.  So did he or didn't he? Should we care about the little girl (I was gonna say he didn't care for his other daughter - but then they whitewashed that)

As I said before, I identified nine possible tracks before the bridge scene. Yet the creatives chose dumb down the characters rather than have them go after (read: fight for) the relationship both really want. This undermines and contradicts  the original premise on which the story was "sold" to the viewer.    

As a viewer and fan - I was cheated and my time wasted.
As a writer - I cringe.
As a creative - I applaud the work of the actors and actresses.  

You must b a new viewer of this show.  This show never had continuity or consistency from the beginning.   I swear, if they allow class 2  children to write story, definitely they would come up with far far better story than current writers.  I am watching this only for parica and not for any story.

Infact I laugh about their blunder they r showing Since beginning.   They showed shivani tried committing scuicide as she was pregnant n then conveniently forgotten abt her pregnancy.  Every character behave dumb here.  Recent big blunder is anu pushing off the Bridge to save from jail.  Now komo not even talking abt it n busy in putting down pre.   So it shows how dumb anu is.  

If you want to watch this show, beja baju me rakke dekna he...😆

Makers don't know what is logic means here, for our sanity just take episode on daily basis.  If u get some good acting appreciate it or else just ignore..

K-Shandra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hari73

You must b a new viewer of this show.  This show never had continuity or consistency from the beginning.   I swear, if they allow class 2  children to write story, definitely they would come up with far far better story than current writers.  I am watching this only for parica and not for any story.

Infact I laugh about their blunder they r showing Since beginning.   They showed shivani tried committing scuicide as she was pregnant n then conveniently forgotten abt her pregnancy.  Every character behave dumb here.  Recent big blunder is anu pushing off the Bridge to save from jail.  Now komo not even talking abt it n busy in putting down pre.   So it shows how dumb anu is.  

If you want to watch this show, beja baju me rakke dekna he...😆

Makers don't know what is logic means here, for our sanity just take episode on daily basis.  If u get some good acting appreciate it or else just ignore..

I played catch-up between Sep and Dec (2019) - so at first it didn't bug me. Shivani's pregnancy I have written off as a false + because otherwise Ronit would have been on her case about it because he supposedly "loves" her.

Currently not watching - following updates sinceabout two weeks into the new track - binge watching Iss Pyaar instead - since the simple comedy is more what my mood needs right now.  

gees thumbnail

Sorry to interrupt into ur posts like this..But There is a seperate fanbase for PRERISH ..Prerna and Bajaj and trust me after the leap it's gaining strength like anythg..people are done watching The same Soulmate Story which is equal to running around the tree and trying to catch ur own tail....

As For trying to fit in Bajaj..well he was always a part of the show the 4th wheel of the car like Anu /Pre / Komo..if u guys have wasted 1.5 years then so have those fans in the hope of seeing their fav story of Prerna &Bajaj...

Its better if everyone accepts it as a show for all and not jus one fandom...Ekta was very clear in her mesh wen she launched the show....if audience is still hooked then it's their call..but they have lil reason to blame anyone else for it...

And Erica has made it clear in her  last recent IV that they are into Season 3 now...Anupre was season 2..so pointless getting stressed and stuck.

For a show to go on all characters are imp..and they all have displayed unique chemistry in their respective places.

Fairy3000 thumbnail

Respect ur views, but this is AnuPre show period. If that can show that. Shut the crap show. It’s not S1 that bajaj will be Mian.