Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

K-Shandra thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: gees

Agree It's a Trp game..as far as I kno..Bajaj was not to enter so soon...they speeded up his re_entry......to maybe assure the other fandom also that he is there....Coz he has put on 10 kgs for Boss 2..Keshav who is meant to be 70 KSgs and Bajaj only 60kgs as said by Ksg in his IV.

And this is relevant how? Please stay on topic. 

K-Shandra thumbnail

It's not all abt nostalgia ..Ksg did do a fab job and Bajaj is as much an eternal part of the show as komolika....It's going the way it was meant to ...Bajaj first had to fall for Prerna and then show unconditional love for her as expected from the basic frame of the story...now it's to be seen what are Prernas feelings and how CVs decide to take the story ahead. .we are in no battlefield ..We PreRish fans are v much willing to let go of the show...we come and leave with Bajaj..Period ..But Ekta can't keep us hanging midair ..by jus giving 2 mins lollipop scenes to all fans...high time she gives direction to one angle at least..as of now If at all anyones role is defined truly then it's Prerna...woman empowerment....that's what I feel wil be served da most..Males wil be shown taking a backseat..mark my words...Child track is on its way....Reformations and stuff....Less of romance and more of Social msgs..as All fans have bin demanding of late..PrernaStrikesback 

While I was not discussing Bajaj's role in the track with this post, I will make a very firm statement in saying both fandoms are in an uproar at the moment. The Bajaj depicted at the start of this track was very selfish - he took her away and kept her to himself... But he too should have followed up, he should have kept tabs on her family and allowed her to communicate and keep in touch with them. He is no angel in this.

By not doing any of these things he has only added to the negative daughter image the show is grappling with now. Prerna is seen as a thoughtless, careless, clueless character who is hellbent on taking revenge.  How is that good?

K-Shandra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

aur kitna suffer karega 

Dnt that be cruel on him why dnt makers kill him at one ... Atleast he can keep the deal up with komolika he never united with his wife prerna never revealed truth to prerna 

Never even smiled from heart..  Zindagi ki kya zaroorath prerna wil live happily with bajaj and sneha forever 

And then the story would end.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

I just joined the convo, because that's wrong info right there, rather you got mixed up I guess. 😊

Bajaj is heavier than Keshav as said by Karan himself, it was revealed by him in Boss promotions which is why I am not sharing the direct link

If anyone wants the video I can share. 

Yeah that's right and the IV exists. 😆

gees thumbnail

Originally posted by: K-Shandra

While I was not discussing Bajaj's role in the track with this post, I will make a very firm statement in saying both fandoms are in an uproar at the moment. The Bajaj depicted at the start of this track was very selfish - he took her away and kept her to himself... But he too should have followed up, he should have kept tabs on her family and allowed her to communicate and keep in touch with them. He is no angel in this.

By not doing any of these things he has only added to the negative daughter image the show is grappling with now. Prerna is seen as a thoughtless, careless, clueless character who is hellbent on taking revenge.  How is that good?

See that's is again a blooper by CVS..it's not bajaj but Prernas duty to call and keep in touch with her parents ..that has bin evaded ...bajaj was never liked by sharmas and he knows it and he has never stopped Prerna from doing anythg we know it.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

While I was not discussing Bajaj's role in the track with this post, I will make a very firm statement in saying both fandoms are in an uproar at the moment. The Bajaj depicted at the start of this track was very selfish - he took her away and kept her to himself... But he too should have followed up, he should have kept tabs on her family and allowed her to communicate and keep in touch them. He is no angel in this.

Again! 

Well...RB isn't at fault if Prerna is a pathetic daughter who never gave a damn to her family's wellbeing. She has always been like that. The use of allowed makes it look like he forcibly stopped her from contacting them. Did I miss the exclusive scenes? 

Also, I don't view his act as something selfish. He took her away because she was suffocating and wanted to die. 

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

So now, if prerna didn't informed about her whereabouts and not bothered how her family is in last 8 years long is also RB mistake? 

From which angle? 

Did he forced her to come to London in the first place? 

Will you think he will ever ask her not to be in touch with her own family? 

I don't think so

It's purely her mistake. 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

RB stopped her coming India for the revenge as she was not completely ready for it , not to meet with family .. 

Dono statement mai asman jamin ka farak hai ...

surbhi1995 thumbnail

It's not all abt nostalgia ..Ksg did do a fab job and Bajaj is as much an eternal part of the show as komolika....It's going the way it was meant to ...Bajaj first had to fall for Prerna and then show unconditional love for her as expected from the basic frame of the story...now it's to be seen what are Prernas feelings and how CVs decide to take the story ahead. .we are in no battlefield ..We PreRish fans are v much willing to let go of the show...we come and leave with Bajaj..Period ..But Ekta can't keep us hanging midair ..by jus giving 2 mins lollipop scenes to all fans...high time she gives direction to one angle at least..as of now If at all anyones role is defined truly then it's Prerna...woman empowerment....that's what I feel wil be served da most..Males wil be shown taking a backseat..mark my words...Child track is on its way....Reformations and stuff....Less of romance and more of Social msgs..as All fans have bin demanding of late..PrernaStrikesback 

I feel it's about that.bcoz if there was no s1 of kzk,people would not had so much expectations from prerish and bjaj as a character.

Since last few years every show of ekta and other shows of itv are not making changes in lead pair.it used to happen in 2000's. So I m doubtful about prerish or anulika as a couple this season.

And u r right it's high time pre make an independent choice of staying out of mess in her life and start to live for herself

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

YESSSS  Bajaj is selfish , he shdn't have saved her and let her die at the hands of her lover , would be wonderful to see her lover's unknown unseen divers save her .. Bajaj is no angel for saving her life but Anurag is definitely angel for trying to kill her👏 even if it's for lame and moronic reasons 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

13th March episode 
Prerna : I have seen my mom 
Bajaj : toh aapko unse jaake milna chaahiye tha 
Prerna (in her own words) : milna hai magar abhi nahin , now i tried to find her but not sure where she disappeared in the crowd , 
Bajaj : woh abhi ussi ghar mein rehti hai ?
Prerna : Mr.Bajaj aur kahaan rahengi woh , wahi toh rahegi, ussi ghar mein , uss ghar mein meri baba ki aatma basti hai , mujhe jaana hai unke paas magar abhi nahin , abhi jaaongi toh unke saath waqt nahin bitha paungi , aisa lagega ki main waha hokar bhi waha nahin hoon ... mere dimaag mein sirf Anurag Anurag Anurag ..yehi chalta rahega 
mujhe bas anurag ko ek jhatka dena hoga aaj, jiske liye woh taiyyar nahin hoga 

Bajaj : haan unhone socha bhi nahin hoga
Prerna: uske baadh sukoon se maa ke paas jaoongi aur unke saath waqt bithaongi 

Prerna is so obsessed with Anurag and her romanticized revenge that she didn't even bother to meet her family/mom after coming back after 8 years .. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@red : there was no such scene or convo in any of the HS episodes which were on air for me ... where he restricted her from meeting her family ... may be they removed that scene/convo from the  episodes which I watched  ..  so can't defend him there . 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 4 years ago