Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

K-Shandra thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ShivSaan

If this is a supposed dream..,  then a crucial question needs to be asked to Anurag, that why he dreams Bajaj in his most sexy avtaar, without a shirt and dripping wet.😉😆 

ROFL🤣

Perhaps because it is Ekta's vision....

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Just read this post and found it funny😆... My thoughts based on your idea would be... Their is a huge twist in the story..

Anurag is actually in a coma... While trying to push down prerna he fell down himself and all this is his medically induced dream (for I find no other way a person can dream something as complicated and unrealistic as this story)... So he wakes up and finds its all a dream...🤡

You are right that would be the only way to even understand his actions which make no sense right now... Even though they try giving him monologues to apparently redeem him...

hasini009 thumbnail

how to show a line smaller?

draw a bigger line besides to it.😛

Mr. Bajaj ko villian dikhao, automatically Anurag  phir Hero banega😆

K-Shandra thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

After Bhejing prerna and sneha together safely as per him  , Anurag had no need to live with komo since 8 years... 

iska keya justification hai inn 8 sal komo kay sath rehna .. as anurag clearly knew that sneha is not with komo .. surety .. toh ab ka majburi hai anurag ki kay pati ka role nivaying , sharing same bed .. 

as per the FB ,   1 sal mai komo basus ko business mai help kia, blood dia moloy ko  .. toh jahape prerna- sneha already safe hai as per him , toh usi din hi komo ko kyu police mai nei dala anurag  .. 8 sal kaiko jhela ? kyunki as per anu , pre- sneha save hai na 🤪

also komo knew that sneha is no more . toh komo kay passs ab keya bachi to hit .. aur dunia kay hisab se prerna also no more. toh it would easy for  anurag na , to ditch komo . ulta he drunk n  gave birth of diya .. aur apne family ko komo ka kam karne kay liyeeeeee chor dia 

matlab itna confusion kaiko hai anurag kay aspas with no justification 🤪

I'll go with there are many-many more plotholes the creatives have not addressed and they remain unacceptable to the majority of us.

Anurag sharing a bed can be part of blackmail., while them not reporting ANYTHING still confuses me.

His simple acceptance that Sneha and Prerna are together and safe - I best not get started on that.

Komolika was as reckless as Prerna and Anurag when  it comes to Sneha - since no body no crime. She is just as naive in that aspect - but it is needed as a driver for future actions to keep anupre seperated. Anurag is going to feel like hell when it is revealed that Snaha  is not with Prerna - and that Prerna thinks she is dead - he will question his reason for doing things? 

Komolika went after the businesses in the first track- so t hat is consistent with her need to control him though controlling his life and money - question remains... does it matter. The blood donation to moloy - she knows how to use things to her advantage and how much Moloy means to Anurag. 

Alcohol and Anurag have never mixed... He has been shown to pass out/ become goofy when drunk - I therefore doubt Diya's paternity - possibly blackmail and manipulation (so Komolika).

I'm still on the fence here - because as a creatives there are a few avenues they can still take to justify things...  

Sorry post went a bit off track. 

K-Shandra thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

i know we dont want to see this anurag who surrender to fate & doing nothing 

but my question is  we will forgive if he choose to fight kom & pre go to jail even for one day & cp brutally killed by kom 

Just before the bridge scene there were approx 9 tracks they could have taken, some included Sneha drama some not - point is they had not prepared for the baby - and since they had more than 9 months to come up with a track for her... I won't say more.  

no  than  we said dekho anu ne sacrifice nahi kiya 

my  point  is  in all these 4 month he saw how dangerous kom is & he surrender i dont find  anything worng in this .& he did what he thought ok to save his faimly 

Remember Anurag did not see anything, he only experienced the results. Sonalika was always sweet to his face. Anurag only learnt that it was Komolika after CP was born. 

everybody frustrated why  he lived with kom & not did anything after that 😵

aur mai bol rahi  chahe  kitna prelika dikha le  2 se jayda trp  nahi hogi

anu has to fight  khair  cvs te dikhana hi nahi chahte

This is the one thing the creatives have not validated yet - no one actually knows what threats Komolika used to ensure her obsessed love became complacent. 

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: K-Shandra

At the start of this track my logical and creative sides collectively took the decision to step back and observe – because any creative would know that the story they were trying to sell was the equivalent of creative suicide if it went wrong.

And suicide they committed.

You either have to be very brave or very stupid to do this… I shall leave it up to the reader to decide which.

I labeled it a monumental flop from the get go, because from the start there were too many half-baked ideas/ thoughts/ considerations in the outline that not only upended the viewer but also contradicted the past year and a half. Too much time was spent reassuring viewers. And any reader or viewer knows that such reassurances are not needed if you are in capable hands. But with Kasautii we know the creatives are too easily swayed and what could have been a solid storyline has not only frayed but come apart completely.   

There are too many indirect character depictions – which makes you feel that the creatives have no idea what or who the characters fundamentally are – and it is those indirect and negative character depictions the audience is picking up on and highlighting. (There is also the complete lack in understanding of human nature on the creatives side)

So after giving them the equivalent of nearly a month to get to the point, I can clearly say – YOU MISSED IT! (and any chance of redemption for Anurag)

I once again feel that the creatives are in over their heads and flying blind without radar or a map - while the fuel is running out! (Let’s just hope they somehow manage to land in Kasautii.)

Rather than get to the meat and bones and make this believable – which there was in fact a very slim chance – you chose to make Anurag negligent and thoughtless and have poured so much calcium calbite (whitewash) over him that I’m surprised he has not yet petrified into an immortal white statue.

But can Anurag be redeemed? …not the way they’re doing it.

But there is a way out – the coward's way for every creative when they’ve realized that what they were trying to do has flopped (colossally) – question would be: Would the audience accept it?

And at this moment I would be the first to say – they probably would.

So what is the answer?

Wake Anurag from his bad (disjointed and poorly executed) dream, go back, and make him fight for their relationship. In short: REBOOT

It is cruel to both viewers and actors – But may just save the story in the end.  And considering current events and circumstances, the creatives will have some time now to rewrite their storyline…. 

Need I say more?

K shandra,

I have read some of your stories i think and trust me you have far better plots, writing creativity than this creatives as much that their is no comparison. 

@ Bold : total agree and i like your thought about how "A good creative can turn a good character bad and vice versa at any time - without disrupting the storyline or storyflow" that you presented to hope. Recently i saw one web show no comparison but the swift way in which even simple narative changes in such a way that even if you dont want to believe it the creative ponders upon you to accept it. I think KZK has its a pattern that they disrupt story and characters in each track as per convince. We may like one track for our own taste but as story everything falls flat and everything is disaster. 

👍🏼

K-Shandra thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

Just read this post and found it funny😆... My thoughts based on your idea would be... Their is a huge twist in the story..

Anurag is actually in a coma... While trying to push down prerna he fell down himself and all this is his medically induced dream (for I find no other way a person can dream something as complicated and unrealistic as this story)... So he wakes up and finds its all a dream...🤡

You are right that would be the only way to even understand his actions which make no sense right now... Even though they try giving him monologues to apparently redeem him...

I would go as far as to say that the monologues is his mind trying to make sense of it all.

BombayGirl10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

EK pe koi bharosa nahin hai mujhe. But If this happens, then it's going to be a shock to all those who bashed/bashing Anu. 😆

I will die out of the shock grace 😆

K-Shandra thumbnail

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

K shandra,

I have read some of your stories i think and trust me you have far better plots, writing creativity than this creatives as much that their is no comparison. 

@ Bold : total agree and i like your thought about how "A good creative can turn a good character bad and vice versa at any time - without disrupting the storyline or storyflow" that you presented to hope. Recently i saw one web show no comparison but the swift way in which even simple narative changes in such a way that even if you dont want to believe it the creative ponders upon you to accept it. I think KZK has its a pattern that they disrupt story and characters in each track as per convince. We may like one track for our own taste but as story everything falls flat and everything is disaster. 

👍🏼

Thank you very much.

Bold - Every creative knows that no one person is all good or all bad - you just need to know what triggers the good or bad aspects. and if you do it right then it is believable. 

This is why I said there was a very small window for the creatives to genuinely validate Anurag's actions, but considering the speed of the track change, and the confusion from the creatives before it, (I think headless chickens are more organized) they did not think anything through. The ages are inconstant, the actions and reasons are inconstant, even the characters origins are questioned. This illuminates the fact that very little real preparation was done with this.  

They were going for names - bringing in all the leads and obstacles at the same time and pitching the fandoms against one another. I can write most of this off - but not obvious inconsistencies. 

BombayGirl10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: K-Shandra

Thank you very much.

Bold - Every creative knows that no one person is all good or all bad - you just need to know what triggers the good or bad aspects. and if you do it right then it is believable. 

This is why I said there was a very small window for the creatives to genuinely validate Anurag's actions, but considering the speed of the track change, and the confusion from the creatives before it, (I think headless chickens are more organized) they did not think anything through. The ages are inconstant, the actions and reasons are inconstant, even the characters origins are questioned. This illuminates the fact that very little real preparation was done with this.  

They were going for names - bringing in all the leads and obstacles at the same time and pitching the fandoms against one another. I can write most of this off - but not obvious inconsistencies

She said once in her IV that she does take drastic steps for TRP now and than but never have i seen a show where 3 creative people in planning can bring out the worst in form of story and writing thats also experienced once. If you know what you are doing and what you want you dont run with headless chicken rather cook it with best possible ingredients and serve it with confidence.