Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Ham kuch na kahenge. Ham chup rahenge. Ham apna time aur apni energy bachayenge. Oof. 

😆

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

YESSSS  Bajaj is selfish , he shdn't have saved her and let her die at the hands of her lover , would be wonderful to see her lover's unknown unseen divers save her .. Bajaj is no angel for saving her life but Anurag is definitely angel for trying to kill her👏 even if it's for lame and moronic reasons 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

13th March episode 
Prerna : I have seen my mom 
Bajaj : toh aapko unse jaake milna chaahiye tha 
Prerna (in her own words) : milna hai magar abhi nahin , now i tried to find her but not sure where she disappeared in the crowd , 
Bajaj : woh abhi ussi ghar mein rehti hai ?
Prerna : Mr.Bajaj aur kahaan rahengi woh , wahi toh rahegi, ussi ghar mein , uss ghar mein meri baba ki aatma basti hai , mujhe jaana hai unke paas magar abhi nahin , abhi jaaongi toh unke saath waqt nahin bitha paungi , aisa lagega ki main waha hokar bhi waha nahin hoon ... mere dimaag mein sirf Anurag Anurag Anurag ..yehi chalta rahega 
mujhe bas anurag ko ek jhatka dena hoga aaj, jiske liye woh taiyyar nahin hoga 

Bajaj : haan unhone socha bhi nahin hoga
Prerna: uske baadh sukoon se maa ke paas jaoongi aur unke saath waqt bithaongi 

Prerna is so obsessed with Anurag and her romanticized revenge that she didn't even bother to meet her family/mom after coming back after 8 years .. 

@red : there was no such scene or convo in any of the HS episodes which were on air for me ... where he restricted her from meeting her family ... may be they removed that scene/convo from the  episodes which I watched  ..  so can't defend him there . 

I told pehli hi do parallel versions of the show r running it seems lot of unseen seen issues😕

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -RD-

I told pehli hi do parallel versions of the show r running it seems lot of unseen seen issues😕

haan tum hamesha se hi bolti thi ...  but i was in my own NSJ (nanhi si jaan) world and didn't trust u .. but now I am convinced  😊

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

YESSSS  Bajaj is selfish , he shdn't have saved her and let her die at the hands of her lover , would be wonderful to see her lover's unknown unseen divers save her .. Bajaj is no angel for saving her life but Anurag is definitely angel for trying to kill her👏 even if it's for lame and moronic reasons 

13th March episode 
Prerna : I have seen my mom 
Bajaj : toh aapko unse jaake milna chaahiye tha 
Prerna (in her own words) : milna hai magar abhi nahin , now i tried to find her but not sure where she disappeared in the crowd , 
Bajaj : woh abhi ussi ghar mein rehti hai ?
Prerna : Mr.Bajaj aur kahaan rahengi woh , wahi toh rahegi, ussi ghar mein , uss ghar mein meri baba ki aatma basti hai , mujhe jaana hai unke paas magar abhi nahin , abhi jaaongi toh unke saath waqt nahin bitha paungi , aisa lagega ki main waha hokar bhi waha nahin hoon ... mere dimaag mein sirf Anurag Anurag Anurag ..yehi chalta rahega 
mujhe bas anurag ko ek jhatka dena hoga aaj, jiske liye woh taiyyar nahin hoga 

Bajaj : haan unhone socha bhi nahin hoga
Prerna: uske baadh sukoon se maa ke paas jaoongi aur unke saath waqt bithaongi 

Prerna is so obsessed with Anurag and her romanticized revenge that she didn't even bother to meet her family/mom after coming back after 8 years .. 

@red : there was no such scene or convo in any of the HS episodes which were on air for me ... where he restricted her from meeting her family ... may be they removed that scene/convo from the  episodes which I watched  ..  so can't defend him there . 

#HotStarWhyYouCheatMe ab tak chal rha hai.. such an irony. When it comes to Anurag, jo samne hai wo andekha ho jata hai and aisa hua hoga waisa hua hoga wala explainations aa jate hain. But when its about Bajaj jo ab tak dikha nahi, "WAHI hua hoga" wala mode activate ho jata hai. At least usey kuch karne ka mauka to do before calling him an angel or not an angel. 

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

haan tum hamesha se hi bolti thi ...  but i was in my own NSJ (nanhi si jaan) world and didn't trust u .. but now I am convinced  😊

Better late than never. 🤣

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

You always have trust issue when it comes to me 🥺

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -RD-

You always have trust issue when it comes to me 🥺

duh ... u make me sound like Pre n urself RB in first phase 😆 

K-Shandra thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Again! 

Well...RB isn't at fault if Prerna is a pathetic daughter who never gave a damn to her family's wellbeing. She has always been like that. The use of allowed makes it look like he forcibly stopped her from contacting them. Did I miss the exclusive scenes? 

Also, I don't view his act as something selfish. He took her away because she was suffocating and wanted to die. 

I sense your frustration but this is a matter of opinion.

A son in law has a duty to his family, extended or otherwise. Neither Rishabh or Prenra can be validated in this as both have responsibilities towards their family (regardless of side) - whether that family likes them or not.

Marriage is a union between two people and two families. 

Perhaps the question you should ask yourself is how can he be in love with someone who is so cold and uncaring - or does he actually love her? But by bashing his choice and her actions you bash your favourite character as well. 

I mentioned it before: Khuki's behaviour reflects on Prerna and Rishabh's upbringing - what did the creatives show us to start off with... She wants an affair with an Indian boy. How does that cast them in a positive light or do you plan to blame Prerna for this as well? Was she so wanton that it rubbed off on Khuki - who is about six years older than she should be? Then there is Rishabh - did he just allow this? And if you say he doesn't know it makes him look like an absent father.

Whereas I prefer to consider Rishabh a caring father, as they depicted with his first track. It was after all his love for his daughter that had him marry Prerna. 

As a creative person I will be hard on whoever deserves it. I don't pick sides, I go with the story. I don't just see what I want to see, but what is implied through words and actions of other characters as well because these are used to validate a character. At this moment - at this point epi 391-396- all the characters have been butchered - bar Komolika. There are too many inconsistencies with the characters, their ages and their behaviour - so much so that even if one chose to whitewash any one of them you would be condoning some character inconsistency. 

While I understand that you are a Rishabh (KSG) fan - I am the last person you need to validate him or his character to. As I said before I do not bash characters - they come and go as the story requires.

This post was about "saving or redeeming" the character Anurag Basu. It had nothing to do with Prerna or Rishabh. 

Anurag is beyond redemption - the creatives have crossed the line - their reasons for his actions are weak. Short of them rebooting the track- there is no chance of them redeeming him. This is not picking a side  - it is stating a fact. 

If I were blind, deaf and obstinate about AnuPre, I would justify his actions. And while I'm well capable of providing believable reasons for his actions - why should I? This is not my story - I need not validate anything.   

gees thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

I feel it's about that.bcoz if there was no s1 of kzk,people would not had so much expectations from prerish and bjaj as a character.

Since last few years every show of ekta and other shows of itv are not making changes in lead pair.it used to happen in 2000's. So I m doubtful about prerish or anulika as a couple this season.

And u r right it's high time pre make an independent choice of staying out of mess in her life and start to live for herself

Dear Because there was S1 of Kzk that's Why S2 has taken place...And in S1 PreRish was a super duper hit to the point ekta had to get the Actor back ..and ask him to get done with his other projects ..He was only a Cameo to start with ....but he went on to create history...It's due to S1 that S2 is back...and Yes we as  loyal viewers of  S1 also have the same expectations as you from S2 coz Ekta introduced the story with SRK making it Very clear that the essence of the story wil continue to be the same...It's Ekta's production...her Baby...and she is the sole owner to decide which way and how the story wil move....not us..as she said take it or leave...I rest my case here but I jus wish to tell those stans that it's not jus Anupres story...for Anupre to be what they are...they need other parallel characters who wil enter at a given point of time as per the basic storyline....Period.