Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

She was good until around Ep. 180 as well. Yes, there were a lot of flaws to her, but she was actively trying to improve her life. Moreover, I never once felt the need to question her love for Minnie or HS. It was abundantly clear and it was absolutely genuine.

Something shifted around Imarti's track and everything went for the worst with her.

Perhaps it was then that they decided the course her character would be taking? It would explain why the wedding was so rushed and didn’t explain the pace of the show up until then. I refuse to believe that they’ve only just weeks ago decided to axe them and change things. It would have been in the pipeline for a while. With hindsight the way things ended with the actress who played meeta (she also said stuff along the lines of “it’s not what I signed on for” similarly to paridhi) should have given an indication as to the type of production house that we were dealing with 

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: guddi01

Lol.

No way does Mini loom like 23 years old. Her friend looks way to old compared to her age, makes no sense.

What Parental assurance are they going to look for. Arya I can understand but Bacheri Mini no way as she knows it all.

And what do 23 year olds look like? In general, some ppl look younger or older than their actual age. On kumkum Bhagya on zee we’ve got 30 odd year olds playing 50-60 year olds respectively and 30 odd year olds playing 20 year olds. This is not an uncommon occurrence. 

Bold - I should think could wouldn’t care and have stopped watching it considering your hate for mini AND ashnoor and how ash backstabbed paridhi and AD to “further her own career” (also not an uncommon occurrence, even if it did happen) 

I’m sure you’ve been watching Indian serials long enough now (I have only started last year and even I know this) to know that they often don’t make any sense. You’ve only got to look at some of the other shows to see this. 

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

KK is obsessed with labels. They try to label people like brave, egoistic, coward, victim, victor etc, etc....

They first wrote the label ' progressive 'and then tried to fit the story into label.

Now that they have labeled new season' More progressive ' we may see more and more twists and turns with characters  changing overnight.😆