Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

Because they need to give Minnie enough emotional and psychological baggage in order to have material for season 2.

But she already had enough of that without all this extra drama. 🤔

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Unpopular opinion I know, but I like the look of the precap and am keen to see the angle that’s being taken. Can’t wait for the next episode 

asmaanixx thumbnail

I can't believe that Kammo and Khatri had the last laugh.

Quite literally. 😳

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lol.

No way does Mini loom like 23 years old. Her friend looks way to old compared to her age, makes no sense.

What Parental assurance are they going to look for. Arya I can understand but Bacheri Mini no way as she knows it all.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Please tell me this is fake news?!

It has to be but KK ka kya bharosa. 😆

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: deefy89

Not being funny but all these brainless writers have shown is that babita was a better person when she was essentially an unpaid slave for 17 years lol at least she had some substance to her

She was good until around Ep. 180 as well. Yes, there were a lot of flaws to her, but she was actively trying to improve her life. Moreover, I never once felt the need to question her love for Minnie or HS. It was abundantly clear and it was absolutely genuine.

Something shifted around Imarti's track and everything went for the worst with her.

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I can't believe that HS wouldn't call Minnie in 5 years. No way. 

looks like the case here though. babita se to baat hui nahi hai they have already shown. her ego and pain maybe that mini wont anyway come back. Ab they will make HS also a part of it😡. that he dint try to contact mini for 5 years

naq5 thumbnail

Sorry to say this but it in some ways it will serve her right if she hasn't bothered to try to keep in touch, especially with HS who gave her all his blessings, his everything, before she left. 

well mini went away feeling unwanted due to the letter burning incident and what ever babita said to her and the way she behaved with her while she left. dosent help that HS too dint come forward in the end to see her off instead went on the balcony with babita. HS should have shown intent to be in touch with mini. Mini might feel they both dont want to be disturbed any more by her in their life. sometimes its the elders who need to reach out , not the kid who has gone with a broken heart

naq5 thumbnail

@bold, I think in that terrace scene he made it crystal clear just what she was to him. A bond that carried over lifetimes, that connected her to his most beloved Imarti. She surely knows how precious that is. 

I think after what happened with the letter being burned, she felt that she was stuck with the label of being Ashok's daughter, as though it were some insult and wanted for once to have HS claim her as his own.

In her letter she made it very clear that she was HS' Veer Balika. I think she does get it and I hope with time she sees things clearer. It will continue to hurt her otherwise. HS was not just an uncle who married her mother, who she knew for a few months. He was her hero, her guide, and the father she'd always longed for. That soul connect she had with him was unique, and something which she'd never share with another person. 

This is what hurt & disturbed her the most. label of being ashoks daughter

naq5 thumbnail

LOL!

I was hoping he'd gone to Manali to find Minnie and convince her to patch up with Babita and then he dies leaving behind Minnie and Arya with Babita. Or maybe they both die. Let's see. 

Aniruddh put so much effort into going to Manali to film for one day. I really hope it's a meaningful scene. 

i would like it if this happens Mini meets HS in person and he gets her back. Babita & Hs can die later. but looks like its a dream sequence