Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

“Long for warmth of Parental assurance and seek answers”

Makes me think Hanita will just die now. Will probably be revealed today or tomorrow. 

Omgg what if HS dies in line of duty and Babita commits suicide? That will be the worst ever. Please don’t let it be this. I hope it’s just a simple accident 😩💔

Maybe on their way to pick Minnie up from the airport?

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

why the hell do they even tag him 

It's so ridiculous, I'm laughing.

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Aniruddh ke naye show ke details aaye?

Saans to lene do bande ko. 🤣

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiarao

Aniruddh was there in Manali. We may get few of his scenes in first episode of 2. So they have tagged him.

Akhir senior inspector Hanuman Singh ko bait ki tarah use kar rahe hain ye log. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

dint HS tell Mini that he will try to Make babita understand regarding her going to study. Where exactly did they do that. Instead of babita sitting on the stairs and that sad song they could have shown HS trying to make babita understand that mini needs to follow her dreams. This is the career she wanted for herself always so babita should let her go happily. 

Yeah but I think what Babita did after that with burning the letter and saying those harsh words to Minnie ruined everything. I don't think it was a matter of convincing anymore because their bond was broken. Minnie just decided she would go, whether or not Babita agreed. Previously, I think she would have gone anyway but she would have wanted to make sure Babita understood and supported it. Now she's just going partly so she can get away from Babita. 

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

Maybe but all the tagging must be pinching him too...especially when the makers do it and not the fans 

Yeah, it's very insensitive.

inlieu thumbnail

what parental assurance parents hi nahi rahenge. 

And what sisters born of same mother. They are of same father too. Wonder why KK is so obsessed with blood relationships only

Yeah, KK needs to decide whether they will remain obsessed with blood relations and be open about it instead of masking it under all that dil ka rishta stuff.

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

They will seek parental assurance because they have lost their parents. 

That last scene between HS-Mini, basically KK wanted to tell us that HS-Mini will never be able to become father-daughter, for reasons only they know 🤔

They already are but can't solidify and formalize that bond because of stupid plot points. The last few scenes between HS and Minnie made no sense, whatsoever. 

And why make HS give her the locket instead of leaving it for his future kids (who share his DNA)? Because she is his first child who he can't even claim and will forever yearn for. Sadistic.

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

yes but arya being hanuman uncles daughter is also a reason enough for her to bond with her. Mini would have gone back for arya even if she was hs daughter only. 

And where will they seek parental assurance from. I can't believe they dint speak for 5 years. Was it necessary to show this much drama that 5 saal se baat nahi ki. All the relations ending on such a bad note was due to the fixation to not make mini speak to them for 5 years. 

Ok, I guess she hasn't spoken to Babita in 5 years. She was able to go to Australia because she was reassured that HS would look after her mother. 

She could do video calls with Beeji during the 5 years but nothing for HS even? Hadh hai.

I also agree, she would have gone back for Arya even if she was only HS' daughter (i.e. Not born of Babita). 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiarao

HS aur father? Lol....He isn't qualified for that post.

Arya I can understand longing for parental love. Mini too might long for her mother considering they separated on a bitter note. But Mini wasn't asking for a father at 18 , why will she need father at 23?

He is more than qualified, just not in the Khurana dictionary. 

Minnie wasn't asking for a father at 18, but before leaving she suddenly realized that's what she wanted from HS, but never spoke of it. smiley44

I can't believe that Kammo and Khatri had the last laugh.