Patiala Babes

Roohan Di Zameen Vandi Gayi - Aa Jao Saarey - Full Update Page 1

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

I guess this is the time to say our goodbyes.

For those who wish to say something, do so now. Who knows when you'll get another chance.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail

Update:

• Minnie tells HS that she'll go to Delhi first and then when she gets her visa she'll board her plane for Australia. She also tells him that she'll forward all her new contacts to him so they can stay in touch.
  • She mentions how she's taking the camera he gave her with her as it'll come in handy. Babes walks away from them, refusing to look at Minnie.
  • Minnie asks HS to take care of her Babes. She's innocent like a child, gets very emotional and is very gullible.
  • HS asks Babita if she won't say anything to Minnie. She says what's there left to say when Minnie has already made up her mind to do whatever she wants? If she wants to leave home after breaking her mother's heart, then let her.
  • HS encourages Minnie to go to her mom and win her over. She shouldn't leave home on bad terms.
  • Minnie goes towards Babes and tells her that she's leaving. Won't she hug her one last time?
  • Babita turns away more and tells her to just go.
  • Minnie tells her fine. After all why would she hug her father's blood? It's not like she's her daughter. So what if she has Babes' name attached to hers forever. It's her who had weaved so many dreams but now everything is clear to her. She has to be her own person. She's leaving.
  • She asks Babes to take care of herself. There's a sad song sequence playing. Minnie keeps looking back at Babes but she doesn't once turn around to look at her. Minnie looks around the Haveli for one last time and thinks of all the time she had spent there.
  • HS gestures for her not to cry and smile instead. Minnie does the same to him.
  • Minnie looks back towards Babes but she still doesn't look at her.
  • Wiping her tears, Minnie walks out of the house. HS takes a few steps towards her. Babita finally turns around. She runs upstairs to the barsaati, HS follows. They both look on from above as Minnie puts her belongings away on the jeep.
  • Everyone is standing outside in a line to say their goodbyes to Minnie. Dadu gives money to Minnie while Naeem Bi gives her a tabeez. Lala hands over Imarti's locket, telling her that HS sent it for her. He doesn't have that big of a heart to be able to give it to her directly. Minnie, looking up at him, kisses the locket.
  • Mickey tells Minnie that they should get moving since they have a 2 hour drive to Chandigarh still. Once in the jeep, he nudges Minnie to say her final farewell.
  • Minnie thinks back to all the moments she spent with Babes. Babes refuses to look at her and turns away. HS touches her shoulder to make her look but she doesn't. He's very upset.
  • Minnie tells Mickey to go. He does, and when they're finally moving out of eyesight, Babita looks at her.
  • Minnie's gone. Babita runs downstairs and cries. She sees that the photo of the three of them has been replaced with one of just Babita and HS.
  • Minnie has written a letter for Babes.
  • The letter reads:

My lovely Babes, I know that you're angry with me and you think that I force you for a lot of things. You didn't want to run a business but I forced you to. You also think that I'm not happy with your marriage with HS. You've considered every point of mine to be wrong. It's not true, none of it is. The reason I insisted on you running the business was so that you once again become the person that you were. So that you don't lose yourself again. If you don't want to fine. At one point, even I had accepted that. But you know what Babes? What is not fine? You remaining a victim for a lifetime. Really, it is not fine. Don't fall into the words like Saroj. I know a lot of bad happened to you, and we both have seen those days through. But there a lot of people in the world who have horrible things happen to them. However, that doesn't mean that they use that as an excuse and not live their life completely or fully. Do you understand what I'm saying? You can be as mad at me as you want but I will say this: victims are not victors. You have to be a victor in life. Please remove this thought from your head that look at all that happened to me. In fact, think of how lucky you are. So lucky that you not only survived divorced but you also found a man who loves you. How many people in the world are as lucky as you? Just think about it. But still, I will say one thing. HS or no HS, my Babes will still have to become so strong that she doesn't need a man to define her. If she needs one, then it's because she loves him, not because she's dependent on him. I hope you understand me Babes. I know you might not like to read all of this and would be mad. But I'll still keep saying this. You can hit me, yell at me or never talk to me again but I'll still say it because I worry for you. Look Babes, you'll have more kids in the future but I'll only have one mother - you. I'll have no one else but you. I'll always want you to be happy and smile. Only then will I be fine. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. I'm HS' Veer Balika after all, and yours. Who only remained as being her father's daughter.

• During the letter voice over, Minnie has Mickey pull over. She takes out a photo of her, Babes and HS, and cries hugging it.
  • Babita tells HS that her Minnie has gone far away from her. She'll never come back.
  • Mickey and Preet console her and they move on.
  • Preet ties a band on Minnie and hugs her.
  • While the jeep is moving, Minnie gets up and enjoys the winds.
  • Precap: Minnie is in a jeep, not entirely happy. Various shots of Manali are shown - Minnie parachuting, driving along the bridge, the lighting of the lanterns. Minnie's friend asks her how long has it been since she's been home? She's dying to hear her voice again. It's time to reconnect. Minnie looks at her phone, which has Babes' caller ID pulled up.
Edited by asmaanixx - 4 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Not saying goodbye to you @Gur! 🤗

All said and done a big part of this show and some of the characters will remain close to my heart. 

What does your title mean?

And please let me know how the episode goes, if I should watch it or not. 

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Not saying goodbye to you @Gur! 🤗

All said and done a big part of this show and some of the characters will remain close to my heart. 

What does your title mean?

And please let me know how the episode goes, if I should watch it or not.

I'm not saying goodbye to you either Jean! 🤗

A lot of the members have no desire to stay on or tune in for tomorrow, so this is their chance to let out their feelings and get their closure. I don't want them to have any malaal for when they leave.

The title is written in Punjabi. It roughly translates to "The properties of the soul have been distributed / divided". "Zameen" actually means land but in this context, properties made more sense to me. "Vandi" means given out.

So essentially, everyone's soul has been given out today. Whether it's Minnie leaving behind pieces of herself to Babes and HS or her taking pieces of HS & Babes with her; or even the soul(s) of PB finally leaving - everything is gone. The PB that we knew and loved won't be there tomorrow. Tomorrow will be another day and it will bring with it another show.

Will do!

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I'm not saying goodbye to you either Jean! 🤗

A lot of the members have no desire to stay on or tune in for tomorrow, so this is their chance to let out their feelings and get their closure. I don't want them to have any malaal for when they leave.

The title is written in Punjabi. It roughly translates to "The properties of the soul have been distributed / divided". "Zameen" actually means land but in this context, properties made more sense to me. "Vandi" means given out.

So essentially, everyone's soul has been given out today. Whether it's Minnie leaving behind pieces of herself to Babes and HS or her taking pieces of HS & Babes with her; or even the soul(s) of PB finally leaving - everything is gone. The PB that we knew and loved won't be there tomorrow. Tomorrow will be another day and it will bring with it another show.

Will do!

Perfect title for today! Thanks for keeping your commitment to stick it out till the end for AD. I am glad to have/be a wingwoman in all this. 

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

All said and done PB remains special till the 180th episode.... It was a hard hitting subject cored with some brilliant performances... But the one character which will always go with me is HS.... I just cannot get over him.... Anirudh remains as HS forever.... And I am glad he was a part of this show... For me as Anirudh aka HS exits I exit too.... 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resham

All said and done PB remains special till the 180th episode.... It was a hard hitting subject cored with some brilliant performances... But the one character which will always go with me is HS.... I just cannot get over him.... Anirudh remains as HS forever.... And I am glad he was a part of this show... For me as Anirudh aka HS exits I exit too.... 

Completely agree. HS and his teachings made up the essence of PB for me, brought to life flawlessly by Aniruddh. 

cynicalities thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Not very active these days because of certain reasons, lekin aaj aana hi pada.

This show and this forum was one of the best things in my life a few months ago. The show isn't the same anymore, but the forum still remains the best. ❤️

Thanks, and a lot of hugs and love to everyone who stuck around till the end! 🤗

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Perfect title for today! Thanks for keeping your commitment to stick it out till the end for AD. I am glad to have/be a wingwoman in all this.

Always. 🤗

KK ne saath chod diya, but I won't. <3

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resham

Same!

I can rewatch those initial episodes over and over again and still take away so much. Just gotta take a page out of Aniruddh's book now. Be grateful for what you had rather than lament over what you don't.