Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: naq5

the thing is who will they be expecting that parental assurance from. And Mini dint need it for 5 years where she dint speak to babita and maybe HS also and vice versa they also dint bother to speak to her. I can't believe that babita dint call mini up even once to ask how she was doing. Not even HS. 

Arya will need a parents place in her life but mini. Usko to 5 saal se aadat ho gayi hogi to live without it. 

I can't believe that HS wouldn't call Minnie in 5 years. No way. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Yeah that is reason enough for Mini go reach out to Arya, also also that she is actually her sister as well. I don’t know why RS would use half-sisters, though that’s the literal relationship between Mini-Arya but I would consider them sisters, not half-sisters. I am inclined to think that the writer herself doesn’t consider HS-Mini as father-daughter 🤷🏻‍♀️. 

Pata nahi what this parental assurance she’s talking about. There are no parents now. I am guessing they will be seeking parental guidance and love because they have lost their parents.

No it was not necessary to dramatize Mini leaving to such an extent. They could have shown Mini leaving with Hanita’s blessing and could have ended HS-Babita’s character properly. Could have shown us happy family moments last episode.. even if they would have shown Hanita dead after 5 years. Then move on to S2 with Mini and Arya, but writers are sadistic.

@Bold... I think this is where they made the biggest mistake. They could have easily gone on to season two with a lot of tragedy after Hanita's death and have both sisters feel lonely. 

KK is obsessed with labels from the looks of it. 'half-sisters' kehne ki kya zaroorat thi?

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

well mini did tell in the end that she longed for hs as father. So even if they dint call each other by that name officially it will always remain so because both wanted it

It will. KK is just playing with people's emotions by swinging like a pendulum. They both accepted and wanted each other as father-daughter. That's more than enough for me. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Where did they go leaving their 5 year old child alone? 😆

Anyway, I think when we meet Mini tomorrow, Hanita are still alive but that call that Mini receives from Babes isn’t from Babes but someone informing her that Hanita passed away. 

Sorry to say this but it in some ways it will serve her right if she hasn't bothered to try to keep in touch, especially with HS who gave her all his blessings, his everything, before she left. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiarao

I guess I will never understand this  "wanting HS as   father" 🤔 thing. .  Is father hood a post which will be given to only deserving candidate at the wish of employer?

Okay lets say Mini finally wanted him as father. What exactly he has to do now?    Tell her I am your father , you are my daughter  ten times a day?   Will it make them father-daughter ?  Ashok might have said say 1000 times I am your father .Was he one? 

How exactly  you differentiate between love of a father and uncle who is your mothers husband?  

That's the problem with their arc. They eventually made it about labels instead of feelings. Dil se they become father-daughter ages ago. No doubt about it. As you said, it's not a post to apply for. You're either a father, or your not in terms of the role you play, not your title. 

Even if she called him Hanuman Uncle all her life, he would always be her father from an emotional perspective. 

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Akhir senior inspector Hanuman Singh ko bait ki tarah use kar rahe hain ye log. 

Didn't he cancel his promotion? 

Arey woh toh puri show mein bait hi tha. 😆  .    Ab uska naam nahi hoga toh pehla episode bhi nahi dekhenge log season 2 ka . Isliye tag kar diya. 

Season 2 mein Arya Hanuman  Singh hogi bait.😆

inlieu thumbnail

May be acording to KK father post  of Mini requires some qualities  which HS lacked. Eg; courage.  

If there's a list of requirements in order to qualify to become a father, most of the kids in the world would be without one, since no man is perfect. Ridiculous!

Speaking of courage, Dadu didn't have enough of it to speak up when there was wrongdoing. Does that make him less of a father to Lovely or Ashok?

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

It just needed that official verbal stamp. She wanted HS to haq se call her his daughter just once. After the CD incident, there was a huge question mark placed on their relationship that never really got answered.

Yes, he addressed it during their terrace scene but I guess it wasn't enough for her.

@bold, I think in that terrace scene he made it crystal clear just what she was to him. A bond that carried over lifetimes, that connected her to his most beloved Imarti. She surely knows how precious that is. 

I think after what happened with the letter being burned, she felt that she was stuck with the label of being Ashok's daughter, as though it were some insult and wanted for once to have HS claim her as his own.

In her letter she made it very clear that she was HS' Veer Balika. I think she does get it and I hope with time she sees things clearer. It will continue to hurt her otherwise. HS was not just an uncle who married her mother, who she knew for a few months. He was her hero, her guide, and the father she'd always longed for. That soul connect she had with him was unique, and something which she'd never share with another person. 

inlieu thumbnail

Duniya bahut badi hai  kahin bhi jaa sakte hain woh.  Maybe Babitha decided she couldn't be makaan malkin anymore as it reminded  her of Ashok via Mini.    Maybe Arya also somehow reminded her of Mini and she decided to leave both haveli and Arya. HS said as you wish , as you like......

Chale gaye dono.😆

@bold LOL

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

If Babes truly became so confident and successful then wtf stopped Minnie from reaching out to her?? Ya phir usko yeh khushi bhi bardaasht ni hui?? 

Please tell me this is fake news?!