Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

Yes, exactly. He needed counseling. However it seemed like he was either unfamiliar with such a provision in Patiala or it never occurred to him. It was only when Minnie's teacher came to talk to them that he was eager to understand what needed to be done, but that too only for her sake. 

He tried very hard to address the symptoms by filling the void with Minnie and Babita, but that would only get him so far. 

Very sad indeed.

If he was unfamiliar with it initially, then I would have loved to see him apply the concept to his own life after learning about it. Introducing a therapeutic program to the station would have done a load of good not just to him, but to his fellow officers too. Not to mention, it would have added another glorious achievement that would have looked good for his promotion.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

If he was unfamiliar with it initially, then I would have loved to see him apply the concept to his own life after learning about it. Introducing a therapeutic program to the station would have done a load of good not just to him, but to his fellow officers too. Not to mention, it would have added another glorious achievement that would have looked good for his promotion.

It would have indeed. I think only the Commissioner had some idea of what he went through but the writers didn't really want to focus too much on this aspect of his life. What a waste of potential!

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: inlieu

It would have indeed. I think only the Commissioner had some idea of what he went through but the writers didn't really want to focus too much on this aspect of his life. What a waste of potential!

Aaarggghh!! They could have done SO MUCH with this show and all these characters!! But nahi, inki creativity toh jahano mein chali gayi thi. 😡

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiarao

🤗Thank you Jean.... today he lost his mother too...

It's ironic that both Mini and HS lost their mothers same day and will be living all alone for rest of their lives. Both of them have lost everything they valued most.  Now HS will have his daughter and Mini will have her new life to get busy with . But they will never be happy  away from each other.

My heart breaks for both of them.💔

Yes it is ironic but also shows again how they are connected to each other in one way or the other. 

My heart does break for them too. 

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I will never have the words to adequately describe what HS means to me or how deeply he has impacted my life.

Anything I say or do, all my words of thanks and gratitude will always pale in comparison to who he actually is.

If it were possible, I would want to see him on my screen every day but I know that it's not possible. Given how things ended up for him, there's a tees in my heart that will never be healed. I guess that's the price for knowing and loving someone like him.

I made a little something as a way of showing my appreciation for the character, but like I had mentioned before, nothing will ever be enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxDHpaG6MnU&feature=youtu.be

thankyou for making this one .......🤗

this just me reminded of great glorious moments  & why i felt so much for him ......❤️

sadly he was taken to a point from where there is no return , thus leaving me teary eyed . aniruddh sir ur hanuman singh will forever stay in heart .

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely VM Gur. 

I can’t believe even these scenes don’t move me anymore. Writers did a great job detaching me from this show which was once so dear to me. Aah well..  

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Lovely VM Gur. 

I can’t believe even these scenes don’t move me anymore. Writers did a great job detaching me from this show which was once so dear to me. Aah well..  

I've learned a big lesson because of PB.