Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I will never have the words to adequately describe what HS means to me or how deeply he has impacted my life.

Anything I say or do, all my words of thanks and gratitude will always pale in comparison to who he actually is.

If it were possible, I would want to see him on my screen every day but I know that it's not possible. Given how things ended up for him, there's a tees in my heart that will never be healed. I guess that's the price for knowing and loving someone like him.

I made a little something as a way of showing my appreciation for the character, but like I had mentioned before, nothing will ever be enough.

This is exactly how I feel, too. My life will never be the same again. 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Loll, you guys are being far too optimistic. I don't think he's going to get the chance to see it.

inlieu thumbnail

Loll, you guys are being far too optimistic. I don't think he's going to get the chance to see it.

He said he will gradually get around to replying to everyone. Aapka number zaroor ayega. 

Waise, where have you been, Gur?

Kahin VM banake DM mein to busy nahin ho gayi ho aap?

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

He said he will gradually get around to replying to everyone. Aapka number zaroor ayega. 

Waise, where have you been, Gur?

Kahin VM banake DM mein to busy nahin ho gayi ho aap?

Loll, that's my point. There are far too many people messaging him every single day. Mine will just get lost in the crowd. Oh well. 🤷🏽‍♀️

I've been here but no one's been around to talk to. After all the fuss you guys made about me being gayab, it's really something that you all made me stay back and then disappeared on me yourselves. 🤔

Loll, humari DM mein har roz baat thodi na hoti hai. They're once in a rare blue moon jab unka mann chaha.

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Loll, that's my point. There are far too many people messaging him every single day. Mine will just get lost in the crowd. Oh well. 🤷🏽‍♀️

I've been here but no one's been around to talk to. After all the fuss you guys made about me being gayab, it's really something that you all made me stay back and then disappeared on me yourselves. 🤔

Loll, humari DM mein har roz baat thodi na hoti hai. They're once in a rare blue moon jab unka mann chaha.

Aajkal blue moon baar baar aa raha hai.😆

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiarao

Aajkal blue moon baar baar aa raha hai.😆

Loll, it hasn't even been that much; just twice in the past month. 😆

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

No no i am sure woh dekhega 😊 thora time dete hai usko, abhi kal concert se thora high rahega 😆

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Loll, it hasn't even been that much; just twice in the past month. 😆

Hame toh full moon bhi mahine mein ek hi baar dikhta hai. 😆

inlieu thumbnail

In your case it's not even a blue moon. Twice a month is already a lot. Not to mention he replies to your tweets frequently enough.

Aap ki to nikal padi hai, Gur.

I was around too but didn't see anyone. Really wanted to speak my heart out after that Friday episode.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

In your case it's not even a blue moon. Twice a month is already a lot. Not to mention he replies to your tweets frequently enough.

Aap ki to nikal padi hai, Gur.

I was around too but didn't see anyone. Really wanted to speak my heart out after that Friday episode.

Loll, but I'm not the only whom he replies to. He does it to so many people and who knows how many people he DMs.

I was here. 🤗

I was actually waiting for you to come because I know how much Friday's episode would have meant for you.