Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Loll, but I'm not the only whom he replies to. He does it to so many people and who knows how many people he DMs.

I was here. ðŸ¤—

I was actually waiting for you to come because I know how much Friday's episode would have meant for you.

It nearly destroyed me Gur. After the terrace scene I'd calmed myself down and accepted that they finally knew where they stood in each others' lives but the time they had was too short. Spending more time with each other would really have fixed things. 

And then came Friday. I thought that the discovery of the fact that he hadn't given her the letter and its subsequent burning would have distanced Minnie even more from HS but it had quite the opposite effect.

You know very well how much I had been wanting them be baapu-chhori, and they were right there, so close to telling one another. Minnie finally wholeheartedly accepted him as her father, was craving for him to exert that haq, HS desperately wanting to claim her as his daughter, but no... they left it hanging. In that moment, they were both on the same page yet unable to read each other's words and thoughts. I know they were overwhelmed. I wish I had never watched that scene, Gur. It hurt so so much, especially when HS thought about how he wished he'd been the one to raise her, watch her grow up, hold her tiny hands ... his wish that he'd had a bit more time with her. These were things I speculated way back when, but to hear him voice that shook me. 

For them to then show NB discard his feelings as if she wasn't his real daughter... That showed another disconnect between HS and the mother who usually read him well. Minnie is his real daughter and will always be. He will be a far better parent to her than anyone can, she is his jigar ka tukda who's being ripped apart from him. He kept talking about Babita but every word of his made me feel he was referring to his pain. I wish he could have told both Minnie and NB how devastated he was because his time with Minnie would be up. We know he's going to die but he doesn't, or perhaps some sixth sense of his makes him feel this way. 

Bechaara sach mein akela ho gaya. He's making another sacrifice again, just to honor this marriage and again to do penance for what happened to his mother. I think he's suffered enough but it's clear he will now 'endure' this marriage rather than rejoice in it. I don't know if it ever came to that situation that he would indeed save Babita. Something tells me it's more likely to be Minnie. He's more instinctively protective of her and after seeing this side of Babita, he's going to be even more protective towards Minnie. 

I wouldn't mind if Minnie went to study knowing what's in his heart and HS knowing that she want him as her father too, but look like it's too much to expect from the CVs. He would never let his emotions get in the way of her career/success. But no, the writers had to open up old wounds and do this to me. I was watching the episode at the airport a few minutes before boarding my flight. You won't believe, I couldn't sleep on the flight and couldn't stop my tears. It had such an effect on me. 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: inlieu

It nearly destroyed me Gur. After the terrace scene I'd calmed myself down and accepted that they finally knew where they stood in each others' lives but the time they had was too short. Spending more time with each other would really have fixed things. 

And then came Friday. I thought that the discovery of the fact that he hadn't given her the letter and its subsequent burning would have distanced Minnie even more from HS but it had quite the opposite effect.

You know very well how much I had been wanting them be baapu-chhori, and they were right there, so close to telling one another. Minnie finally wholeheartedly accepted him as her father, was craving for him to exert that haq, HS desperately wanting to claim her as his daughter, but no... they left it hanging. In that moment, they were both on the same page yet unable to read each other's words and thoughts. I know they were overwhelmed. I wish I had never watched that scene, Gur. It hurt so so much, especially when HS thought about how he wished he'd been the one to raise her, watch her grow up, hold her tiny hands ... his wish that he'd had a bit more time with her. These were things I speculated way back when, but to hear him voice that shook me. 

For them to then show NB discard his feelings as if she wasn't his real daughter... That showed another disconnect between HS and the mother who usually read him well. Minnie is his real daughter and will always be. He will be a far better parent to her than anyone can, she is his jigar ka tukda who's being ripped apart from him. He kept talking about Babita but every word of his made me feel he was referring to his pain. I wish he could have told both Minnie and NB how devastated he was because his time with Minnie would be up. We know he's going to die but he doesn't, or perhaps some sixth sense of his makes him feel this way. 

Bechaara sach mein akela ho gaya. He's making another sacrifice again, just to honor this marriage and again to do penance for what happened to his mother. I think he's suffered enough but it's clear he will now 'endure' this marriage rather than rejoice in it. I don't know if it ever came to that situation that he would indeed save Babita. Something tells me it's more likely to be Minnie. He's more instinctively protective of her and after seeing this side of Babita, he's going to be even more protective towards Minnie. 

I wouldn't mind if Minnie went to study knowing what's in his heart and HS knowing that she want him as her father too, but look like it's too much to expect from the CVs. He would never let his emotions get in the way of her career/success. But no, the writers had to open up old wounds and do this to me. I was watching the episode at the airport a few minutes before boarding my flight. You won't believe, I couldn't sleep on the flight and couldn't stop my tears. It had such an effect on me.

Jean. ðŸ¤—🤗

That's the thing that pained me the most: they were SO close. I really hadn't expected his feelings to be left on voice over, and I sure as heck didn't expect Minnie to echo the same feelings but not say them out loud.

After their terrace scene, for HS to put his feelings on lock down... idk. Plus, he didn't even give an adequate explanation as to why he was scared. He just left it at that.

HS himself said that he can say anything to Minnie, that she's like an open book and he's transparent to her and yet... in the moment when it really should have been put to effect, it failed. He couldn't read her and she couldn't see him.

I said this before, knowing something and actually saying them are two wholly different things. Sometimes just having statements said out loud means a lot more than just assuming or knowing. Speaking them, makes them tangible, makes them real. Right now, everything is just left to a "what if" or "khaash aisa hota" and it's just not fair to them.

They'll both spend the remainder of their lives wanting to be each other's but never having that wish fulfilled.

asmaanixx thumbnail

As for the portion about Naeem Bi, he really closed himself off to her.

When she gave him the options, he didn't say anything but I have a strong feeling he would have chosen Minnie, his real daughter in both cases.

In this situation, HS again failed to speak up about his feelings, but Naeem Bi also failed to understand him.

inlieu thumbnail

Jean. ðŸ¤—🤗

That's the thing that pained me the most: they were SO close. I really hadn't expected his feelings to be left on voice over, and I sure as heck didn't expect Minnie to echo the same feelings but not say them out loud.

After their terrace scene, for HS to put his feelings on lock down... idk. Plus, he didn't even give an adequate explanation as to why he was scared. He just left it at that.

HS himself said that he can say anything to Minnie, that she's like an open book and he's transparent to her and yet... in the moment when it really should have been put to effect, it failed. He couldn't read her and she couldn't see him.

I said this before, knowing something and actually saying them are two wholly different things. Sometimes just having statements said out loud means a lot more than just assuming or knowing. Speaking them, makes them tangible, makes them real. Right now, everything is just left to a "what if" or "khaash aisa hota" and it's just not fair to them.

They'll both spend the remainder of their lives wanting to be each other's but never having that wish fulfilled.

It's just horrible, especially because her father won't be waiting to receive her after 5 years away. She can't run into his arms. Their fondness for one another will only grow with time and distance I think, and yet remain unfulfilled. What a shame!

Yeah, no explanations, nothing! I just don't know why they meticulously created those two scenes and then left us high and dry. The pre-cap had given me hope but when the voice-over happened it was too hard to for me to take, as though someone stabbed me in the heart.

inlieu thumbnail

As for the portion about Naeem Bi, he really closed himself off to her.

When she gave him the options, he didn't say anything but I have a strong feeling he would have chosen Minnie, his real daughter in both cases.

In this situation, HS again failed to speak up about his feelings, but Naeem Bi also failed to understand him.

I am sure he would have chosen Minnie in both cases too. It's clear he loves her more than anyone else in the world. Everyone comes second, including Babita and even Naeem Bi. 

My heart broke for him again because he's clearly going to have this shell of a marriage and now perhaps even a gap with NB. At least that's what their scene hinted. 

The throwback to the previous achaar scene - the dynamics between them were completely different. 

Hasn't he suffered enough? For him to go down that path of darkness again is so so sad. 

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail

It's just horrible, especially because her father won't be waiting to receive her after 5 years away. She can't run into his arms. Their fondness for one another will only grow with time and distance I think, and yet remain unfulfilled. What a shame!

Yeah, no explanations, nothing! I just don't know why they meticulously created those two scenes and then left us high and dry. The pre-cap had given me hope but when the voice-over happened it was too hard to for me to take, as though someone stabbed me in the heart.

Something makes me wonder if all of HS & Minnie's scenes were shot out of order. The terrace scene was always planned but Naeem Bi & HS and the bedroom scene seem like they were shot afterwards. (Dunno if you remember but HS was in his police uniform with Naeem Bi when they had posted their selfie.)

The sole reason why they're being given such a tragic ending is because of S2. If HS had spoken his heart out, then what would have stopped Minnie from coming back in those 5 years? They just had to make up an excuse for her absence and they used this as part of it.

inlieu thumbnail

Something makes me wonder if all of HS & Minnie's scenes were shot out of order. The terrace scene was always planned but Naeem Bi & HS and the bedroom scene seem like they were shot afterwards. (Dunno if you remember but HS was in his police uniform with Naeem Bi when they had posted their selfie.)

The sole reason why they're being given such a tragic ending is because of S2. If HS had spoken his heart out, then what would have stopped Minnie from coming back in those 5 years? They just had to make up an excuse for her absence and they used this as part of it.

Yeah, it's just too much. His arc started and ends with tragedy. It's all a bit much for one human being to handle. As Lala had said, we'd have had heart attacks by now if we were in his place.

asmaanixx thumbnail

I am sure he would have chosen Minnie in both cases too. It's clear he loves her more than anyone else in the world. Everyone comes second, including Babita and even Naeem Bi. 

My heart broke for him again because he's clearly going to have this shell of a marriage and now perhaps even a gap with NB. At least that's what their scene hinted. 

The throwback to the previous achaar scene - the dynamics between them were completely different. 

Hasn't he suffered enough? For him to go down that path of darkness again is so so sad.

I feel disgusted to say this but it's all because of Babita. If that woman just had gotten her shit together then none of this would have happened. That woman has singled handedly ruined so many relationships it's not even funny.

Sab ko hila ke rakh diya hai. And what she did to Naeem Bi and the shop? Appalling.

The only good thing to happen in his life post Imarti was Minnie but even she had a time limit. Khushian toh likhi hi ni iski zindagi mein.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Yeah, it's just too much. His arc started and ends with tragedy. It's all a bit much for one human being to handle. As Lala had said, we'd have had heart attacks by now if we were in his place.

Or drowned in alcohol.

There was supposed to be hope and a happy ending for HS. The hell kinda message is that? Jo insaan logo ko bas deta gaya, uski zindagi mein sirf maut likhi hai? Koi khushi nayi?

inlieu thumbnail

I feel disgusted to say this but it's all because of Babita. If that woman just had gotten her shit together then none of this would have happened. That woman has singled handedly ruined so many relationships it's not even funny.

Sab ko hila ke rakh diya hai. And what she did to Naeem Bi and the shop? Appalling.

The only good thing to happen in his life post Imarti was Minnie but even she had a time limit. Khushian toh likhi hi ni iski zindagi mein.

That was terrible. No wonder NB has lost her patience with Babita and now even with HS for not stopping her. 

@bold, his mother, Imarti, and now Minnie - all have come with a timer in his life. This is just so so sad. 

I really wish HS had stuck to what he'd told NB and maintained his separate relation with Minnie. This heartache could have been avoided.