Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: naq5

well Babita had this tendency of making it all about herself once in a  while with mini. but these days she is doing it every other day. is she so delusional that she thinks she can go on doing it. If mini would have read the letter what would have happened. Babita would have felt hurt. Cant she take a bit of hurt to give her daughter a closure or let her have her way once. Is minis love for her love if only mini hates ashok too. Aisa kab se hone laga.

I hope Mini dosent lash out at HS tomorrow he is anyway blaming himself for everything

I don't think she will lash at him. It doesn't really seem like she has the energy to do that anymore. She will be surprised by his confession though.

Babita was just ridiculous. Minnie rightly pointed out that people can't just fill her brain with rubbish since she has a mind of her own. It was a striking comparison to Babita who is so easily swayed by everything and everyone around her. She really does have no mind of her own. Koi kuch bhi keh le, ussi ko sach maan ne lag jaati hai.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

Will mini get closure regarding Ashok or will she go away aise hi. 

Abhi kya closure she wanted to get closure with ashok, She now lost her mother to her insecurities. Indirectly ashok by sending the letter has been a catalyst for mini loosing her mother also completely. He can never be a reason for any good in minis life

I have a feeling she won't reach out to Ashok during those five years but will have to face him in S2. If Ashok does come back to the show, then it'll make sense to bring him back during the funeral. He will have a valid reason since not only did his ex wife pass away, but his daughter lost her mother too.

I don't expect any reconciliations or her accepting him with open arms or anything. But she should at least have the opportunity to speak with him and hear what he has to say. After that, she can get her closure and say goodbye to him forever.

Dvanshi123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I'm really glad things worked out well for you. 🤗

Thank you ❤

Life has ups and downs . Whats imp is instead of blaming each other we must become each others strength. 

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dvanshi123

I had mentioned this earlier. My mom and dad are divorced. I had the same situation like minnie .had to push my mom for career but then she took lessons from the past and moved on . She survived just for me and i survived for her .Today we are in a happy phase with me and her . 

I am glad, someone with a real experience spoke about it. Hats off to people like you. We can actually tell, parents are lucky to have such children... 

Respect...❤

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I have a doubt that what we saw of Babita today is it. Feel like Paridhi didn’t shoot after this. They have been in the same outfit for the past week. 🤔

With so much Mini-HS scene is probably because Paridhi wasn’t there to shoot Babita’s portion. If so, that sucks. There won’t be a proper end to Babita. 

Another HS-Mini convo tomorrow and they completely redeemed HS. Bas Babita ka kuch nahi kiya inn logon ne. When she finds out about Australia, bawaal machayegi aur jo kuch thoda aaj usne realize kiya tha all down the drain.  

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

I have a doubt that what we saw of Babita today is it. Feel like Paridhi didn’t shoot after this. They have been in the same outfit for the past week. 🤔

With so much Mini-HS scene is probably because Paridhi wasn’t there to shoot Babita’s portion. If so, that sucks. There won’t be a proper end to Babita. 

Another HS-Mini convo tomorrow and they completely redeemed HS. Bas Babita ka kuch nahi kiya inn logon ne. When she finds out about Australia, bawaal machayegi aur jo kuch thoda aaj usne realize kiya tha all down the drain.  

Paridhi shouldn't even work for a ph like this. If I ha known, this was the route our show would have taken, I would have never ever watched the show. Unfortunately, our show will be completing 1 year soon. And, I feel bad, that I was a fan of this show ever...

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I had mentioned this earlier. My mom and dad are divorced. I had the same situation like minnie .had to push my mom for career but then she took lessons from the past and moved on . She survived just for me and i survived for her .Today we are in a happy phase with me and her . 

Glad to hear that your mom and you are with each other and are happy 🤗. 

This is what we expected from PB too but makers went on their own tangent and undid everything. 

asmaanixx thumbnail

Thank you ❤

Life has ups and downs . Whats imp is instead of blaming each other we must become each others strength.

Yup.

Babita and Minnie, just like Ashok, let their anger get the best of them. They let their anger drive them and they say whatever comes to mind. Sahi ho ya galat, woh toh baad mein dekh the hai, which isn't right at all.

Babita said "mein aisa keh ni sakti" and yet, she did. Even if it was for a brief moment, she used those words knowing full well what sort of weight they hold. If she didn't, she would never have objected to Saroj speaking them out.

It's a terrible, terrible mess. I don't see them reconciling any time soon but hopefully as time passes, they do.

Dvanshi123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nature-Happiness

I am glad, someone with a real experience spoke about it. Hats off to people like you. We can actually tell, parents are lucky to have such children... 

Respect...❤

I am sure everyone is a great kid to their parents . Its both ways  though . She understood what i was telling was right and i stood by her .

Thank you ❤

Dvanshi123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Glad to hear that your mom and you are with each other and are happy 🤗. 

This is what we expected from PB too but makers went on their own tangent and undid everything. 

Well wish they had showed a family unit fighting against all odd. Instead its become a mess.

Thank you ☺️