Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ab HS  aur ek guilt ke saath jeeyega  for the rest of his life. 🤔 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

The show and Babita’s character is doomed beyond repair. Not defending her actions... but I was glad that they actually showed her feeling bad for what she did today. Otherwise, they always have her on her own tangent. Paridhi was downer so it might have seemed like that... to me she might not have understood the depth of what HS said, but now she is actually aware of the consequences of her actions and words towards Mini, but it’s too late. She will repent when Mini leaves, but at least she was shown the mirror. Idk about you but when HS talked about his relationship with Dad, I felt that realization dawned upon Babita today, like shit my daughter is probably going through the same but I was unable to see it. Paridhi being a downer didn’t help. 

Today, I felt Babita ko thoda redeemed kiya (which is crazy because it’s doomed I know)

I didn't see that realization dawn on her. Rather, it was more of a "what the heck is he talking about". As for Babita, again, her words rang false and hollow to me. She still couldn't seem to understand that Minnie is a grown woman with whom she can't treat like a child or say mean things to and then expect things will be okay with a simple sorry.

The way she was telling HS I'll manao her proved that she still doesn't understand her. She still considers Minnie to be a bacchi to whom she can just say whatever and with a few sweet words all will be forgiven. She has taken for granted for far too long. She single handedly burned her relationship with her daughter and that's on her.

Idk where you saw redemption for Babita but I didn't see any. No matter what she says or does now, things will never be the same between her or Minnie.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiarao

Ab HS  aur ek guilt ke saath jeeyega  for the rest of his life. 🤔 

Let's see how tomorrow's episode pans out. He's going to have a talk with Minnie about the letter. Hopefully she says something to him. He was still wrong for withholding the letter, but in regards to his fears and insecurities, I wish she relieves him of some of them.

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Let's see how tomorrow's episode pans out. He's going to have a talk with Minnie about the letter. Hopefully she says something to him. He was still wrong for withholding the letter, but in regards to his fears and insecurities, I wish she relieves him of some of them.

She will. She is always understanding and forgiving towards everyone. She will forgive him but I don't think it will lessen his guilt. I knew this was going to happen still it hurts. 

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Idk what it was but when HS was talking about his own father, there was an incredibly blank face on Babita. It's as if she still couldn't understand a single thing that he was trying to say.

I think I mentioned this yesterday too, but Babita did exactly as what I had predicted. She made the letter ALL about herself. Not once did she think about Minnie. Meanwhile, HS while he was hurt, made sure to let Minnie know what her importance in his life is. But Babita? She was ridiculous today. I refuse to believe that a mother could be so harsh and obtuse when it comes to their own child.

When she said she lived her entire life for Minnie and always did Minnie, Minnie, Minnie, kahan kiya?? As HS rightly pointed out, she never once asked Minnie how she felt. She just saw her smiles and took them at face value.

Sab kuch khokla hai iss aurat ke saath.

well Babita had this tendency of making it all about herself once in a  while with mini. but these days she is doing it every other day. is she so delusional that she thinks she can go on doing it. If mini would have read the letter what would have happened. Babita would have felt hurt. Cant she take a bit of hurt to give her daughter a closure or let her have her way once. Is minis love for her love if only mini hates ashok too. Aisa kab se hone laga.

I hope Mini dosent lash out at HS tomorrow he is anyway blaming himself for everything

Dvanshi123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

This is the face of a child broken beyond belief. Baap ki toh kabhi thi hi nayi. Maa ke liye puri zindagi jee li lekin usne bhi koi kadar ni ki.

Ab jaa Minnie. Tu jee le apni zindagi.

I had mentioned this earlier. My mom and dad are divorced. I had the same situation like minnie .had to push my mom for career but then she took lessons from the past and moved on . She survived just for me and i survived for her .Today we are in a happy phase with me and her . 

naq5 thumbnail

I didn't see that realization dawn on her. Rather, it was more of a "what the heck is he talking about". As for Babita, again, her words rang false and hollow to me. She still couldn't seem to understand that Minnie is a grown woman with whom she can't treat like a child or say mean things to and then expect things will be okay with a simple sorry.

The way she was telling HS I'll manao her proved that she still doesn't understand her. She still considers Minnie to be a bacchi to whom she can just say whatever and with a few sweet words all will be forgiven. She has taken for granted for far too long. She single handedly burned her relationship with her daughter and that's on her.

Idk where you saw redemption for Babita but I didn't see any. No matter what she says or does now, things will never be the same between her or Minnie.

Yes this shows she is never going to understand HS pain about anything not even about mini going away. And HS is going to be a very broken man because mini is going to leave earlier than expected. 

Yes she has taken mini for granted. All these days it was so much about mini giving priority to babitas feelings that babita is also keeping herself first and forgetting that mini is not only for her happiness she has her own feelings too.

naq5 thumbnail

Will mini get closure regarding Ashok or will she go away aise hi. 

Abhi kya closure she wanted to get closure with ashok, She now lost her mother to her insecurities. Indirectly ashok by sending the letter has been a catalyst for mini loosing her mother also completely. He can never be a reason for any good in minis life 

Rashmisingh9151 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

"Educated or uneducated parents "! are best guide and only hope when you face failure"! 

a) "Respect ,faith, love are base of relation"!

b) "Secrets are enemy of relation"! 

c) "Communication is key of successful relationship"! 

1) "In PB series"!  love seem so conditional"!  Respect seem lost"! And faith I don't see there is any in HS M B relation"! => Which eventually Mean the base of there relation are weak"! That any outsider or so called well wisher can come and there spoken words can make them doubt on each other worth"! 

2) there are lot of secret, they hide allot from each other"! cause of various reason and excuses"! few are reasonable few aren't"! but they keep secret from each other that's cannot be overlooked"! => whenever any of their secret come out in open which mostly  discover by them on own or by outsider"! which often led them feel bitter and push them in self-pity"! Or create fight between them"! 

3) They take decision, they act, they argue, they abuse (by abuse I mean verbal one) "but they daren't to communicate with each other"! They won't have heart to heart conversation with each other, which can eventually solve and save them from lot of unhealthy situation"! Worse instead of having conversations with each other they seek out for third person"! => And result not only they get bitter about each other, but they stop seeing each other on high regard "! or even see them worthy enough to let them be a part of their respective views or any decision"! 

"These are enough to end any relation"! I guess Writers had done good job in pointing out these view"! even not being massage board they did come up with such"! 

"There are flaws in every charchters not one"! It's just few charchters get balance script"! So that they get appreciate and we don't go around taking one side"! 

"And few gets worse script that by one look we can say they're wrong or how hypocrite orthodox mindset they have"! 

"Respect your parents have faith on them and love them"! cause they're the only one who love us unconditionally"! Never Hide anything from them cause secrets are ought to come in or other way"! No matter what reason we may have once they find out they will be the one to be most guilty and hurt"! Communicate with them as much you can"! even if it's useless topics to discuss then to do it"! cause time won't come back ever"! And no body know what tommorrow hold"! 

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dvanshi123

I had mentioned this earlier. My mom and dad are divorced. I had the same situation like minnie .had to push my mom for career but then she took lessons from the past and moved on . She survived just for me and i survived for her .Today we are in a happy phase with me and her . 

I'm really glad things worked out well for you. ðŸ¤—