Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

No one read the letter. None of them know what the letter says.

Basically the crux of it all was Babita and Ashok both destroyed Mini in their fights and ugly divorce. Mini is the victim of what happens to a child when parents have ugly divorce and aren’t able to reconcile their differences.

That’s what the writers wanted to tell us all along. 

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Felt so horrible for Minnie. HS finally saw the extent of her pain but it was too late.

Babita toh alag level ki bewakoofi kari thi.

YoungHeart thumbnail

Paridhi was a downer today. I think this might be her last episode 😕.

So HS shows Babita the err of what she did and the implications of her words towards Mini. Babita realizes her mistakes and thinks she should have been the mature one and should have understood Mini. Akhi woh uski maa hain. Ghusse mein boldiya kuch, lekin tohdi na manti hun mein aisa she says. I will go and samjhao Mini but it’s too late now. Both HS and Babita accept their mistakes in not being able to look at Mini’s pain, and not being able to look past their hurt and insecurity to actually realize what all must Mini be feeling after loosing her papaji.

Mini says babes tune mujhe aaj liberate kardiya. Now I can go without any guilt, these words are gonna come to haunt her in life because the next time she gets to see her mother is never. 

Mini still hasn’t told Babita that she’s going to Australia. In her outburst, she should have also said this. Oh well. 

Such a sadistic crap this is! 

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So is it watchable or no.... Reading the update doesn't feel like to watch

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Paridhi was a downer today. I think this might be her last episode 😕.

So HS shows Babita the err of what she did and the implications of her words towards Mini. Babita realizes her mistakes and thinks she should have been the mature one and should have understood Mini. Akhi woh uski maa hain. Ghusse mein boldiya kuch, lekin tohdi na manti hun mein aisa she says. I will go and samjhao Mini but it’s too late now. Both HS and Babita accept their mistakes in not being able to look at Mini’s pain, and not being able to look past their hurt and insecurity to actually realize what all must Mini be feeling after loosing her papaji.

Mini says babes tune mujhe aaj liberate kardiya. Now I can go without any guilt, these words are gonna come to haunt her in life because the next time she gets to see her mother is never. 

Mini still hasn’t told Babita that she’s going to Australia. In her outburst, she should have also said this. Oh well. 

Such a sadistic crap this is!

Idk what it was but when HS was talking about his own father, there was an incredibly blank face on Babita. It's as if she still couldn't understand a single thing that he was trying to say.

I think I mentioned this yesterday too, but Babita did exactly as what I had predicted. She made the letter ALL about herself. Not once did she think about Minnie. Meanwhile, HS while he was hurt, made sure to let Minnie know what her importance in his life is. But Babita? She was ridiculous today. I refuse to believe that a mother could be so harsh and obtuse when it comes to their own child.

When she said she lived her entire life for Minnie and always did Minnie, Minnie, Minnie, kahan kiya?? As HS rightly pointed out, she never once asked Minnie how she felt. She just saw her smiles and took them at face value.

Sab kuch khokla hai iss aurat ke saath.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resham

So is it watchable or no.... Reading the update doesn't feel like to watch

For Ashnoor's performance and HS' scolding, yes. For Babita, no. She was just irritating beyond belief today.

asmaanixx thumbnail

This is the face of a child broken beyond belief. Baap ki toh kabhi thi hi nayi. Maa ke liye puri zindagi jee li lekin usne bhi koi kadar ni ki.

Ab jaa Minnie. Tu jee le apni zindagi.

Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Turns out kammo was actually right. *Sigh*

YoungHeart thumbnail

Never mind. It doesn’t matter anymore.

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

The show and Babita’s character is doomed beyond repair. Not defending her actions... but I was glad that they actually showed her feeling bad for what she did today. Otherwise, they always have her on her own tangent. Paridhi was downer so it might have seemed like that... to me she might not have understood the depth of what HS said, but now she is actually aware of the consequences of her actions and words towards Mini, but it’s too late. She will repent when Mini leaves, but at least she was shown the mirror. Idk about you but when HS talked about his relationship with Dad, I felt that realization dawned upon Babita today, like shit my daughter is probably going through the same but I was unable to see it. Paridhi being a downer didn’t help. 

Today, I felt Babita ko thoda redeemed kiya (which is crazy because it’s doomed I know) 

I don't think even if they try to give her redemption arc, it will be fulfilling. If only they could have cut down some drama.