Dil Ka Kya Hai, Toot Tha Hai Toh Toot Ne Do - Aa Jao Saarey - Upd Pg 1

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Some people have the habit of saying whatever comes to their mind without thinking things through. They don't pause to consider what the other person will feel as long as they make themselves feel good or reduce whatever pain they are feeling.

But the thing is, inflicting misery onto others has never been the solution. You can never be happy by hurting others.

It's a shame that Babita will be spewing hateful words towards Minnie today. For a mother to do something like this to her own daughter... it's just sad.

Try not to watch today's episode with a strong attachment for the characters. You'll feel very hurt by how things go down. If anything, watch it for the performances. The actors will surely be fantastic again.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Update:

Originally posted by: ssuuvvii

Minnie found letter and told HS you can understand my pain still you didn't give me letter how could u do.this to me Babita was listening all this from upstairs .She came and burned the letter saying your father will fill your mind with poison now this is our family , Minnie said I could have tore the letter myself if you had let me read I have mind of my own and I can judge people but seems like you don't want me to hear his version , Babita said saroj ka right you will be always Ashok's daughter Minnie said yes I will always be his daughter this is why you don't want to see my face I have become an eyesore for your Kammo aunty was right...My frnds and all told me live my life not your but I never heard them I wanted to liberate you but liberate me thank you..She went to her room and packed her bags ...Babes feeling sorry..HS scoled her that she never tried tk ask her how she is feeling even I never asked and hugged her how she feels without her father and  when somebody say bad things about her father ..Babita said I will make her understand now 

Minnie asked Mickey to book tickets for her as she will leave in next 2-3 daya 

Precap- HS told Minnie I hide that letter cz I was scared and insecure

Edited by asmaanixx - 4 years ago
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Some people have the habit of saying whatever comes to their mind without thinking things through. They don't pause to consider what the other person will feel as long as they make themselves feel good or reduce whatever pain they are feeling.

But the thing is, inflicting misery onto others has never been the solution. You can never be happy by hurting others.

It's a shame that Babita will be spewing hateful words towards Minnie today. For a mother to do something like this to her own daughter... it's just sad.

Try not to watch today's episode with a strong attachment for the characters. You'll feel very hurt by how things go down. If anything, watch it for the performances. The actors will surely be fantastic again.

well babita is a prime example of one such person. If things dont go her way she will resort to anything and everything. 

IDK why HS was just standing there an watching the letter burn instead of retrieving it when mini-babita were in a tussle to stop mini from saving the letter. It would have at least salvaged the  situation somewhere

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

well babita is a prime example of one such person. If things dont go her way she will resort to anything and everything. 

IDK why HS was just standing there an watching the letter burn instead of retrieving it when mini-babita were in a tussle to stop mini from saving the letter. It would have at least salvaged the  situation somewhere

He was told by the director to do so that's why.😆

kit0kat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Babita's character shown by the writers is of an illiterate woman.  In the last few episodes, her attitude is out of line, especially when she said she taking revenge from Ashok.  She is living in her past.  Good that Mini is leaving, she will be better off.

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Duniya mein Babita jaisi koi maa nhi hoti hai 

Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kit0kat

Babita's character shown by the writers is of an illiterate woman.  In the last few episodes, her attitude is out of line, especially when she said she taking revenge from Ashok.  She is living in her past.  Good that Mini is leaving, she will be better off.

That's not true.

There's huge number of illiterate women out there. They don't behave like this.  This is ridiculous at this point. but this is how babita is being shown. *Slow  claps for writers*

ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Minnie found letter and told HS you can understand my pain still you didn't give me letter how could u do.this to me Babita was listening all this from upstairs .She came and burned the letter saying your father will fill your mind with poison now this is our family , Minnie said I could have tore the letter myself if you had let me read I have mind of my own and I can judge people but seems like you don't want me to hear his version , Babita said saroj ka right you will be always Ashok's daughter Minnie said yes I will always be his daughter this is why you don't want to see my face I have become an eyesore for your Kammo aunty was right...My frnds and all told me live my life not your but I never heard them I wanted to liberate you but liberate me thank you..She went to her room and packed her bags ...Babes feeling sorry..HS scoled her that she never tried tk ask her how she is feeling even I never asked and hugged her how she feels without her father and  when somebody say bad things about her father ..Babita said I will make her understand now 

Edited by ssuuvvii - 4 years ago
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiarao

He was told by the director to do so that's why.😆

sahi me i dint feel that a police inspector was standing there hand tied while babita was catching hold of mini to  stop her from saving it. khud jaake bacha leta. it would have saved babita mini fight to a certain extent. 

Babita is such a delusional woman. She thinks she can keep pushing to the limits and then say sorry and sab theek ho jayega. mini being her daughter cant she see that she has pushed it too far this time

i felt bad for HS he was blaming himself for not understanding mini. because now he has lost all hopes of babita understanding anything

Edited by naq5 - 4 years ago
Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssuuvvii

Thanks suvi for updates.