Dil Ka Kya Hai, Toot Tha Hai Toh Toot Ne Do - Aa Jao Saarey - Upd Pg 1 - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

I almost felt sad for Babita, seeing that she will go through life just not getting it. All these complex topics and emotions that people deal with are a mystery to her. Heck, I don't even know if she understands that they exist.

i dont feel sad for her i feel sad for mini. & now HS too. People who do not have the intellect will never understand such complexities. Its the people around them who have to be hurt because of them, they cannot move on because they love her, they have to live with that they are never going to be understood. Because babita sirf apne emotions ka bhaar uthaegi. she wont take in doosro ka pain. she will handle only her pain. People around her will have to deal with sabke emotions and pain which HS and mini are doing. 

And since the beginning i never thought Mini -babita match up to each other intellectually.  Babita was naive earlier to chal jata tha. ever since she has got a mind of her own she has got more capacity to hurt mini

Edited by naq5 - 4 years ago
tk2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

I always believed both ashok babita handled their separation in a very wrong way with mini. Babita allowed mini to support her fine but in turn she allowed Mini to grow resentful towards her father a lot. Ashok in his anger on babita took it out upon Mini because she was supporting her mother and she was the one who used to speak from her side. The divorce was already a bad mess for mini. But even after divorce and babita moving on to better things in her life she still has hate for ashok and expects mini to hate him too.  she expects mini to hate Ashok because he hurt babita. Never has she talked about how Ashok hurt mini too along with her and she wants her to stay away from him for her own good. but here it is not even about that It is about babita wanting mini to stay away from ashok because of her hate and her pain. Mature parents do not handle a divorce like this even and do not expect their children to hate the other spouse. 

Exactly! I've spoken of this previously in another thread. Mini was never asked how she's doing. One psychiatrist appointment does not cure depression.

She was never shielded from the ugliness of the divorce because Ashok is an a**hole who never thought of his kid, and Babita needed shielding so Mini had to step up.

Even post that, Mini was never once spoken to about how she felt. Babita knows Mini always yearned for Ashok's gifts, surely she knew it was because they were from her father and not because they were expensive gifts etc. 

Just overwhelming her with motherly affection wouldn't have filled that gap, that needed conversation and understanding, which we never saw happening.

She should've spoken about the hole that Ashok left in Mini's life even before the divorce or cheating came out in the open. Now that these feelings have festered in her mind for so long without taking a proper shape, they will remain.

She will probably never be able to heal from this pain because the memories will be distorted and she'll be second guessing herself or even resenting Babes because she was never allowed to ask Ashok to take them along as was her right.

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tk2015

Exactly! I've spoken of this previously in another thread. Mini was never asked how she's doing. One psychiatrist appointment does not cure depression.

She was never shielded from the ugliness of the divorce because Ashok is an a**hole who never thought of his kid, and Babita needed shielding so Mini had to step up.

Even post that, Mini was never once spoken to about how she felt. Babita knows Mini always yearned for Ashok's gifts, surely she knew it was because they were from her father and not because they were expensive gifts etc. 

Just overwhelming her with motherly affection wouldn't have filled that gap, that needed conversation and understanding, which we never saw happening.

She should've spoken about the hole that Ashok left in Mini's life even before the divorce or cheating came out in the open. Now that these feelings have festered in her mind for so long without taking a proper shape, they will remain.

She will probably never be able to heal from this pain because the memories will be distorted and she'll be second guessing herself or even resenting Babes because she was never allowed to ask Ashok to take them along as was her right.

Actually this is true minis void in life due to absentee father should have been dealt with even before the cheating came, when ashok was away for 4 years without meeting mini or being involved in her life properly. But what happened every time mini asked to go to him to london she was met with a no from her mother itself who told her to wait because ideal as wife and ideal daughter ashok should be the one initiating it. Even daadu beeji were so selfish that they kept mini with then so that ashok could keep coming back. Ashok was equally ignorant. so basically all the elders failed around her