Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

RKB is definitely 45 now. 

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

SR pe to bechare ko dawa ka packet chahiye the aur mil kis cheez ka packet 😈🤣

🤣use afsos ho raha hoga aur kuch karne ko nahi mila isliye kurkur zyaada kar raha rha Zoha😉 hum to kuch aur hi samajh rahe the 🤣

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UmeraTariq

RKB is definitely 45 now. 

RKB ' s DOB : 23 November 1970, I remember this vividly... During the temporary paralysis track , he blurts out during some conversation, wherein Ishita takes lunch box to his office to surprise him...

Edited by srini18 - 4 years ago
MG_Inactive thumbnail

Originally posted by: bscorp13

Lol🤣🤣...puttar wants to go away with biwi on a break...biwi as usual wants to take the whole khaandaan🤣🤣....and puttar and his one liners 🤣🤣..

Somethings will never change...😊...just that both IshRa have become good liars 😂....biwi was actually thinking of taking the family I think..but she smartly made it into a teasing session 😀...

Very nice old YHM type morning bedroom scene ....

Btw how old is puttar on the show now? 49 - 50?...we once had a bet long back that this guy won't stop finding reasons for romance even when he turns 60 ....not too far off now 😊

@bold as Ishita had once said kuch cheezein kabhi nahi badalti aur woh nahi badle isi mein humari bhalai hai😳 

Biwi very cleverly turned the idea into a joke but am sure that was her initial plan and she was definitely not kidding🤣

Puttar will be as romantic as he is now forever  how lucky is Ishita to get such a romantic husband as him, girls crave for their husbands to have the same passion  for them as they grow older and Puttar is exactly that😳

MG_Inactive thumbnail

Biwi be like taakte the mujhe🤣 Puttar chal chor 😆

ChanChanMan thumbnail

Originally posted by: srini18

RKB ' s DOB : 23 November 1970, I remember this vividly... During the temporary paralysis track , he blurts out during some conversation, wherein Ishita takes lunch box to his office to surprise him...

5th July 1979 (Ishita checked before their marriage.)

5th July has been mentioned twice so I give preference to it. I know about the 23rd November date as well. That's just the Creatives being lazy and taking Karan's DOB as Raman's. 

Edited by GhayalParinda - 4 years ago
srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UmeraTariq

5th July 1979 (Ishita checked before their marriage.)

5th July has been mentioned twice so I give preference to it. I know about the 23rd November date as well. That's just the Creatives being lazy and taking Karan's DOB as Raman's. 

Yeah that's there too, it slipped out of my mind... These inconsistencies in writing was responsible for the current state of YHM... Now I understand why is 23 November etched in my mind, after all it's KP's birthday 😁

ChanChanMan thumbnail

Within my heart, I pray and wish that I get to see DivAn together on the 9th December. It's my birthday and it's also when really their first interaction happened. I'll get a nice closure. Anyhow. 

bscorp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: srini18

Cvs have been purposely ambiguous and lazy with the ages of IshRa I think ...

But considering Raman had a 12 yr old son and 6 yr old daughter when the show started ...he should have been at least 32 - 34 yrs ...even if we assume he became a dad at 20🙂...and again guessing purely by ruhi's age ...considering she runs a business and is getting married legally..she should at least be 18 -19 ..if not more ...

That puts Ramans age at a min of 46 -47 and more ideally at 50 - 51 ...if he had his first child at 22 - 23...😁...

But yeah this is a desi tv show ...and ppl at 25 play 50 yr olds with the same make up and clothes etc ....😂...