U turn sab mile huve hai ji - Page 69

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamer624 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What a lovely post by Raj, easily the best one out of all the cast. 

Yhm was truly a groundbreaking show, no matter how hard the same people who made yhm try, they won't be able to recreate it or have the same magic or feels Ishraru or the show had. These characters and a show like yhm happen so rarely, yhm, Ishra and Ishraru have set the bar really high. 

No wonder the audiences really connectd to these three characters or, because they felt like a real family. Whenever these three were separated trp dropped, like it did during Adi Ruhi child swap track or when Shagun was always shoved between Ishra. I doubt any other characters or a show like yhm will have the same impact. Even the original couples were popular too like Ashok Shagun Mihir Mihika and Bala Vandu and the supporting cast also gained popularity. 

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bscorp13

Mihir/Raj will be truly missed amongst the old cast...wish they all actually got a chance to do a bow out in the final epi - like those musical movies were the cast and crew come together.

I think after IshRa and IshRaRu..

the other pairs whose chemistry worked brilliantly on the show were -

Raman - Mihir (I can still watch their scenes stand alone and crack up.....the height increase one, saree pleating ..the dekha dekha scene...and the drunken bachelor party ...epic stuff..)

Ishita - Mihika

Mihir - Mihika (Mihika Verma)

Ishita - Bala

Raman - Ashok

Bala - Vandu

Raman - Shravu 

Each of these combos have some brilliant scenes from 11pm YHM i think..i am excluding the sr bhallas and iyers....but there 2 we have some gems...

I can absolutely believe Raj here when he said EK said the cast of 11pm YHM was PERFECT...it was actually perfect in every sense...!

11 pm yhm was perfect in all sense..the perfect cast with brilliant story line..and what chemistry all these characters of 11 pm yhm had..

Even Ruhi shravu scenes were adorable.

bscorp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

11 pm yhm was perfect in all sense..the perfect cast with brilliant story line..and what chemistry all these characters of 11 pm yhm had..

Even Ruhi shravu scenes were adorable.

The casting was actually spot on ...never seen a show desi or even non desi ones which got casting so perfect ..

Parents and children had strong resemblances....both bhallas and iyers...Ishita and vandu with amma & appa....Raman , romi and simmi to sr bhalla and toshi...

Young ruhaanika actually resembles KP to the T in many scenes in 11pm YHM.....it was as obvious as to Ishita in the DNA track ...

And the villains were memorable and powerful actors too...Sangram and Anurag had strong presence.....

It possibly might have been the last time EK took so much interest in developing a show with all its detailing chalked out ......it was a new territory and an 'experiment' ...but what a beautiful show it was for the first 1 year...

bscorp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lol🤣🤣...puttar wants to go away with biwi on a break...biwi as usual wants to take the whole khaandaan🤣🤣....and puttar and his one liners 🤣🤣..

Somethings will never change...😊...just that both IshRa have become good liars 😂....biwi was actually thinking of taking the family I think..but she smartly made it into a teasing session 😀...

Very nice old YHM type morning bedroom scene ....

Btw how old is puttar on the show now? 49 - 50?...we once had a bet long back that this guy won't stop finding reasons for romance even when he turns 60 ....not too far off now 😊

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Need to say that ishra still makes us lose.... Yes I too feel that whatever we got today is the last of ishra.. Wish they had ended it here.... I will take today's two scenes of ishra with me as the last... 

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Edited..

Edited by srini18 - 4 years ago
srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: svati12

Oh man... wat a writeup.... wow... 

Hw beautifully n in depth analysis of Ishita's love for Raman...👍🏼

Dil khush ho gaya...🤗

Im short of words in your appreciation...

Thank you so much Svati, when it comes from you, it's more special 😊😊😊

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Edited by GhayalParinda - 4 years ago