Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bscorp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

@bold as Ishita had once said kuch cheezein kabhi nahi badalti aur woh nahi badle isi mein humari bhalai hai😳 

Biwi very cleverly turned the idea into a joke but am sure that was her initial plan and she was definitely not kidding🀣

Puttar will be as romantic as he is now forever  how lucky is Ishita to get such a romantic husband as him, girls crave for their husbands to have the same passion  for them as they grow older and Puttar is exactly that😳

Yes ..such a lucky dhakkan ishita is.πŸ™„..the guy is constantly looking to spend time only and only with her...and she has no time from her jagat seva..πŸ™„..hope at least now they make it to Maldives...😊..after chuhi and herproblems are bundled out ....kaash😊😊....we can only imagine 😎

Btw anyone catch Ramans one liner ....who else did he ask whether he should invite with their passports etc to join them on their trip ? 

venu66 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bscorp13

Yes ..such a lucky dhakkan ishita is.πŸ™„..the guy is constantly looking to spend time only and only with her...and she has no time from her jagat seva..πŸ™„..hope at least now they make it to Maldives...😊..after chuhi and herproblems are bundled out ....kaash😊😊....we can only imagine 😎

Btw anyone catch Ramans one liner ....who else did he ask whether he should invite with their passports etc to join them on their trip ? 

Their building watchman πŸ€£

Edited by venu66 - 4 years ago
bscorp13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: venu66

Their building watchman πŸ€£

WTH 🀣🀣..I thought I heard something like that ...among all other things..I am going to miss these gems ...where does he get these ideas from ...? ..oh that also reminded me of those epic..Raman- watchman scenes ....lol what memories 😁😁

Did he also say .. himalaya ki choti chaltein hai....🀣🀣

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I do not want Mohabbatein to end. Life will be really difficult to lead without them in it. To think that these two people are the reason I started living my life again. These two are my lifelines. 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

WTH 🀣🀣..I thought I heard something like that ...among all other things..I am going to miss these gems ...where does he get these ideas from ...? ..oh that also reminded me of those epic..Raman- watchman scenes ....lol what memories 😁😁

He said to his Madrasan "himalaya ki choti pe char ja tu Madrasan. 

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Her husband is looking out for her constantly and has eyes only for her and still she is the dhakkan always πŸ€”kuch toh sikha hota apne pati se πŸ˜†

@bold they would in my imaginationβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

Puttar said watchman ke paas suitcase hai passport banwa lete hai uska,,,then himalaya ke choti pe chal ja tu πŸ€£

Edited by Meghna_IshRa - 4 years ago
MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

If there is anything I am going to miss as much as IshRa if not more, its these oneliners πŸ€£man the way he says them and sometimes its so difficult to catch the words evenπŸ˜†

bscorp13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

If there is anything I am going to miss as much as IshRa if not more, its these oneliners πŸ€£man the way he says them and sometimes its so difficult to catch the words evenπŸ˜†

Yes absolutely...they used to be such stress busters during 11pm YHM..there was even a 50+ pg  thread dedicated to his one liners ...

Yes ..he mumbles them under his breath most of the time..thats what makes them so real too...I used to have a ritual of watching the scene first then going back and playing it in high volume on my headset and try catch his lines...

What a riot some epis have been 🀣🀣🀣

svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Watched yhm multiple tyms after lyk ages...

ISHRA ws jst lyk old tyms... DIVAN as ISHRA is jst PURE MAGIC...

already watched ISHRA scenes many tyms...

Khair glad n relieved v got atleast sumthng b4 YHM end...

πŸ˜†

warna umeed toh negative hi thi...

DIVAN is still d same as ISHRA... no change... πŸ‘πŸΌ

svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Such aalsi cvs r... 

ruhi ka voiceover tak fresh nhi record kar sakte...

"dinner table book ho gaya hai" hi add kar dia in morning scene...🀣