Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

Coming to today's episode, precap made me realise how precious is today's episode.😊

Precap mein Ruhi has some trouble, so the coming weeks err only one week😭, puttwi would be busy solving the problem.

Puttwi had some peaceful time at least for a day🙏. Whenever puttar is free from stress, his only recreation business is to drool over biwi😂, drool when she is asleep, drool when she rubs her eyes, drool when she talks to him, drool when she is getting ready.......adding to that, plan for a holiday in his head with her ALONE, flirt with her as soon as she wakes up, give her some makeup tips, impress her with flattering flashbacks😂😂😂. No one utilises time so efficiently like puttar👏. She keeps him more busy than his biz😎

But the best part was, biwi noticing that he started to notice choti choti cheezein😍  She appears as the one who always spoils the romance😐, but she is a keen observer of every romantic move of his😆. She enjoys the attention he showers on her😄. When she was preggy😢, he makes a paratha for her😄, that comes out horrible😂, but still she eats it, adoring it bit by bit😍. She notices his love from a tiny paratha to a gaudy necklace😂. She knew it all. I always wonder if Ishita could ever understand the intensity of love Raman has for her.... she knew he loves her but today I felt like she knew no one ever loves her like him😭. Biwi knew it all the way😭😭. That's the actual end of Mohabbatein for me.😭

And another interesting scene was, they both were really surprised at the surprise given by bacche. Their eyes glittered😊. They were only used to get surprises from each other, someone else surprising them is a rarest thing. Today, they were really happy for the surprise😊 Biwi was telling him about some pic even...wonder which was that😄

That tiny paratha reference tugs my heart, IshRa's symbol of Love was the most aspired yet unfulfilled wish of all the YHM fans 😭😭😭.. 

Even Biwi was disappointed by constant interruptions 😆😆.. The reluctance on her face was so telling unlike any other day... Even she wasn't willing to go on the dinner date with the family, maybe wanted some private time 😉😉

Edited by srini18 - 4 years ago
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I've posted a few photos on my thread. 

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

👏👏👏👏👏to the red parts. 

@ Green

No one ever used this analogy. She is Ishima to him as well.😭.How Ruhi breathed life into Ishita, Ishita did the same to him. She is his Ruhi.  😊

And yeah, the hospital scene when he was gaining conscious, and the scene in the hall, where she  wakes him up slowly calling him, "Raman, utao na..." . Her soothing words and her loving touch, cloud my eyes itself with tears😢, puttar is blessed to have her😭.

Thank you for your kind words ❤️.. "Raman, utao naa" was used twice by Ishita.. Once in the hospital, just to wake him up from the comatose state, it had a tinge of pain...And also the way DT stresses on naa in the scene was arresting...

And the same phrase sounded seductive 🤣 when he tries to wake him up after their outing in the hall... 

That's the uniqueness of IshRa perhaps...

divyanka135 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5yCcb7BXvn/?igshid=qwr2tohpgnsc

Want Karan And Divyanka together in alternative media 😍😍

divyanka135 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ishita (divyanka) going to london to meet tondon😄😄😄 just saw her instagram post and got connect to raman ishita 's scene....miss them...

Sorry update nahi kar pa rhi khamoshi ff....but will update soon 

UmeraT thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: divyanka135

Ishita (divyanka) going to london to meet tondon😄😄😄 just saw her instagram post and got connect to raman ishita 's scene....miss them...

Which post is that, please?

UmeraT thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: divyanka135

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5yCcb7BXvn/?igshid=qwr2tohpgnsc

Want Karan And Divyanka together in alternative media 😍😍

The amount of excitement they are showing, it certainly seems like something is cooking.