Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ratna12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I miss old mihika also the bond between 3sisters and mihika And Raman bond  in 11pm is also highlight of yhm

Ratna12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But the comedy scenes in yhm are one is Vandita pregnancy where kp is excellent with his timing

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Coming to today's episode, precap made me realise how precious is today's episode.😊

Precap mein Ruhi has some trouble, so the coming weeks err only one week😭, puttwi would be busy solving the problem.

Puttwi had some peaceful time at least for a day🙏. Whenever puttar is free from stress, his only recreation business is to drool over biwi😂, drool when she is asleep, drool when she rubs her eyes, drool when she talks to him, drool when she is getting ready.......adding to that, plan for a holiday in his head with her ALONE, flirt with her as soon as she wakes up, give her some makeup tips, impress her with flattering flashbacks😂😂😂. No one utilises time so efficiently like puttar👏. She keeps him more busy than his biz😎

But the best part was, biwi noticing that he started to notice choti choti cheezein😍  She appears as the one who always spoils the romance😐, but she is a keen observer of every romantic move of his😆. She enjoys the attention he showers on her😄. When she was preggy😢, he makes a paratha for her😄, that comes out horrible😂, but still she eats it, adoring it bit by bit😍. She notices his love from a tiny paratha to a gaudy necklace😂. She knew it all. I always wonder if Ishita could ever understand the intensity of love Raman has for her.... she knew he loves her but today I felt like she knew no one ever loves her like him😭. Biwi knew it all the way😭😭. That's the actual end of Mohabbatein for me.😭

And another interesting scene was, they both were really surprised at the surprise given by bacche. Their eyes glittered😊. They were only used to get surprises from each other, someone else surprising them is a rarest thing. Today, they were really happy for the surprise😊 Biwi was telling him about some pic even...wonder which was that😄

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I too caught up all ishra today.... These people have not lost any bit of their chemistry.... They r still the same..... 

I will miss ishra as well as raman's one liners.... Building ke watchman ko bhi pooch uska suitcase aur passport.... 🤣

venu66 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

And in last when ruhi called them for breakfast Raman saying pichala janm me yeh jarur meri saas hai.

And ishru moment was too good. Ruhi meri pehli mohabata hai. Today's episode is wonderful it reminds every bit of early yhm.. ❤️

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

this girl has really grown up. I pray that she doesn’t waver in this horrible TV industry but good things happen to her. 

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I really wished that they had arranged ruhanika too with DT in the last of the episodes... It all started with ruhanika and DT.. Shd have ended with them and KP.... The original Ishraru.... 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I hope we get some on loc pics.