Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bscorp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Puttar is so chalu ..He was like ya whatever but then he 'noticed' biwi also whom he claimed to hate. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Biwi did look absolutely 'noticeable' in that scene..that wet hair and that tashan waala look...😊😊....if he remembers that so well..then he surely did notice 😎

Btw .his ' ya whatever ' used to be so epic ...πŸ˜‚...I don't care ..was another one 😊

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bscorp13

Biwi did look absolutely 'noticeable' in that scene..that wet hair and that tashan waala look...😊😊....if he remembers that so well..then he surely did notice 😎

Btw .his ' ya whatever ' used to be so epic ...πŸ˜‚...I don't care ..was another one 😊

There is something so endearing when kp n dt speaks in english πŸ˜³

bscorp13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

There is something so endearing when kp n dt speaks in english πŸ˜³

Oh yes...makes them more relatable as what they started off ..not a typical tv soap couple....but a urban upper middle class Delhi family..professionals with careers and who talk like most of the urban middle class.

Plus with KP..his swagger and attitude somehow increases when he starts off in English...that and his suits and glares in 11pm YHM.. l still don't believe I used to wait to watch his scenes with Ashok.....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..just for his epic taunts and attitude 😎

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

He actually said he has been noticing her ...'jabse tera madraasi akbaar mere ghar par aaya tha yaad hai ?'😊😊😊....

Tu aaj bhi aise hi lag rahi hai yaar😊

That newspaper scene was the very first IshRa meet scene actually...lol...puttar is super chaluπŸ˜‹...chehre pe nafrat and mann mein laddooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Omg he said this πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

He is indeed super chaalu, man me kuch aur aur baatein kuch bhi🀣 matlab usne sab kuch notice kiya tha isliye SR ke din aur bhi zyaada super irritated tha 🀣

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh yes...makes them more relatable as what they started off ..not a typical tv soap couple....but a urban upper middle class Delhi family..professionals with careers and who talk like most of the urban middle class.

Plus with KP..his swagger and attitude somehow increases when he starts off in English...that and his suits and glares in 11pm YHM.. l still don't believe I used to wait to watch his scenes with Ashok.....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..just for his epic taunts and attitude 😎

Thank God they didn't give any long elaborate dialogues to Puttar but his onliners and swag did the trick most of the times ...Ashok and Puttar scenes had a charm of their own mostly because of those epic taunts and that smile of Ashok πŸ˜† maybe even Raman and Param too

dreamer624 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

After months watched an Ishra scene. It was just a simple scene but these two still can create the same magic as they did six years back. It was a welcome change to have Ishra just discuss about themselves, normally it's all about solving their family problems. Now Ruhi drama will start,so I will just be happy with these two scenes of Ishra. 

With the exception of Budapest track the writers never gave a track which could do justice to their chemistry. These past few years, they just sprinkled Ishra scenes in the episodes and the focus was always on the supporting cast. 

zohakhan7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

Omg he said this πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

He is indeed super chaalu, man me kuch aur aur baatein kuch bhi🀣 matlab usne sab kuch notice kiya tha isliye SR ke din aur bhi zyaada super irritated tha 🀣

SR pe to bechare ko dawa ka packet chahiye the aur mil kis cheez ka packet πŸ˜ˆπŸ€£

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Adorable pics and caption posted by RSA on insta, fitting good-bye post. Hope Mihir returns to YHM for one last time, it won't be complete without him. 

I always liked Raman-Mihir equation and the rivalry of Raman-Mihir and Ashok-Param-Suraj. One of the major reasons for initial success of YHM because of realistic portrayals of men, not used as furniture only. Later the replaced this with superbahu crap and damaged the show beyond repair. 

zohakhan7 thumbnail

What  a lovely post n pic by Raj πŸ˜³

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5uX8GjhYUk/

Edited by zohakhan7 - 4 years ago
bscorp13 thumbnail

Mihir/Raj will be truly missed amongst the old cast...wish they all actually got a chance to do a bow out in the final epi - like those musical movies were the cast and crew come together.

I think after IshRa and IshRaRu..

the other pairs whose chemistry worked brilliantly on the show were -

Raman - Mihir (I can still watch their scenes stand alone and crack up.....the height increase one, saree pleating ..the dekha dekha scene...and the drunken bachelor party ...epic stuff..)

Ishita - Mihika

Mihir - Mihika (Mihika Verma)

Ishita - Bala

Raman - Ashok

Bala - Vandu

Raman - Shravu 

Each of these combos have some brilliant scenes from 11pm YHM i think..i am excluding the sr bhallas and iyers....but there 2 we have some gems...

I can absolutely believe Raj here when he said EK said the cast of 11pm YHM was PERFECT...it was actually perfect in every sense...!