Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Saji79

Hi Octo

Another beautiful OS and a totally different one. Last mein jab padha I was like yeh kya tha, at first I thought Sameer a kashmiri guy falling for this Naina or Vice versa but an unfulfilled wish of a true lover yeh nahi socha tha.. Accha laga. That would have been cliche😛

I listened to the song and did some research on it what this song really means in google😉 You do your homework pretty well😆

Tamanna’ is a song based on the poetry of three legendary poets ‘Mehjoor’, ‘Mirza Ghalib’ and ‘Ameeri Khusrow’. This song defines some of the stages of ‘Sufis’ where they try to come out of this world and stop desiring for the materialistic world. The only thing they desire is the love of their beloved. Yes! 

Now here the beloved is different for each. If you look at each poet they had a different style and genre.. but almost all were scholars of urdu. All three were Urdu as well as Persian scholars. Persian another beautiful language wish to learn dont know when.Ghalib everyone knows.. but other two guys I think its not known much.. Khusrow was referred as parrot of india or voice of India and also as Father of urdu literature.. their works are very tough to understand though.. Oh! That's some hardcore information. Thank you!

Thanks for introducing this song. Do you know Kashmiri language ? You never know😛

Thank you so much Sajida. I'm glad you took interest not just in the story but also the beautiful song. Means a lot. 🤗

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2329

Wow osm too good mind blowing

Heart touching story😘😘👍🏼👏😊

What a lovely song with d translation

Osm yr loved it...

Aww, I'm so happy loved the story as well the song. Thank you😳

Octothorpe thumbnail
Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashona

Amazing story....it evoked intense emotions in me after reading your story...please continue...absolutely unusual.....great song. You always write beautiful stories👏

Means a lot. Thank you. I'm glad you liked it. 😳

Saji79 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

Thank you so much Sajida. I'm glad you took interest not just in the story but also the beautiful song. Means a lot. 🤗

You are a hard puzzle to crack😉.  Kashmiri aati bhi ya nahi yeh tak nahi bolte tum 😊.  Some songs just touch your heart and you want to understand it not only listen, 

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saji79

You are a hard puzzle to crack😉.  Kashmiri aati bhi ya nahi yeh tak nahi bolte tum 😊.  Some songs just touch your heart and you want to understand it not only listen, 

Aww, I'll tell you some day😳. True! This song has a special place in my heart❤️

Edited by Octothorpe - 4 years ago
Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi😛

I had already guessed that Sameer is no more. A unique story and I loved it. The song's meaning was beautiful. But don't end it like this😭 I want to know what happened after that. Did naina meet him again? Or did naina remember everything? Ab yeh maat kehna khud se imagine kar ko😡You can add one more part if you want😳

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rph09

Hi😛 Hello😳

I had already guessed that Sameer is no more. You know me well🤣

A unique story and I loved it. The song's meaning was beautiful. IKR😳

But don't end it like this😭 I want to know what happened after that. Did naina meet him again? No😛

Or did naina remember everything? Yes, she did😛

Ab yeh maat kehna khud se imagine kar ko😡You can add one more part if you want😳 you know I'm lazy na🙈

Ray🤗

Meri Jaan, thank you so much. I'm so happy seeing you on my story, again😳

TheGirlWhoLived thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

After an eternity, I finally unreserved one OS.😛

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived

Hash, first of all sorry for taking so much time to unres, I know I am a certified nalayak but we just can't do anything about it. *Sigh*. It's okay. Hota hai🤣

This OS of yours is totally different from all the other ones. The concept is different, the story is different and the feel it gives is also very different, but it's different in a nice way. I loved it. ❤️.  Aww, I'm glad you liked😳

Isme to mujhe samajh nahi aa Raha ki Sameer aur Naina ke baare me Kya likhu,bas Mann Kar Raha hai aap hi ki tareef Karti rahi iss OS ko likhne ke liye 🤗. I applaud you for writing this 👏.   Ab meri itni tareef bhi mat karo 🙈

The location, Kashmir, aah! Just by reading the name Kashmir, all the beautiful places of Kashmir comes in mind . And and and, I had no idea that you know the dialect of Kashmir. You are a chhupi rustum! 😉 I ever said I know😛

And I listened to that song jiski link aapne di hai, and trust me, I loved it ❤️. You can never go wrong with the choice of songs.🤗. I'm glad you liked the song. It's gem❤️

Even though it was not that happy ending waali story, I liked it for the depth and soulfulness it had. Totally loved this OS!❤️.  Thank you😳

Keep smiling, 

Prachi 😃

Thank you so much Prachi. I'm glad you finally remembered about this🤣