Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 months ago

Humne chaha tumhe pagalon ki tarah..I loved you dottily..Part 8

Naina was walking.Suddenly she saw some people.She was shocked to  see them.

Those were the boys who ragged Naina in her previous school to the extent that her mental balance shook.

They were surprised to see her.

One boy:Oh Naina..you are here?

Another boy:We heard that you joined a new school.Did you miss us?

Naina was nervous.

Another boy:We missed you.Maybe because of that God sent you to us again.

They had a mischievous smile on their faces.

Naina got scared and tried to run away.But those boys ran after her and held her hand.

She started shivering.They twirled her around in high speed making her cry.Suddenly somebody pulled away Naina from them and pushed them.Naina was surprised as it was Sameer.Swati,Preeti,Pandit and Manoj were there with Sameer.

Sameer:Who are they Naina?

Naina:Sameer...They are some notorious boys who bullied me terribly in my school.

Sameer remember Ragini informing him how Naina was ragged horribly in her previous school.

Sameer stared at them angrily:Don't dare to come near Naina.She is not alone now,She has me and our friends.You guys are not ashamed to trouble her even after she left the school?

One boy from them:Guess you are Naina's lover and that's why your blood is getting boiled seeing this.If then please escape from this girl.Don't do the blunder of supporting her.Because she is mad.

Naina burst into tears.

Sameer lost his control and yelled at him:How dare you call Naina mad?You guys are the ones who made Naina like that.

Another boy:He is right.A mental patient like her does'nt deserve a good guy like you.You deserve better Romeo.

Naina was very upset.

Sameer:Don't think that you can manipulate me.I know Naina well.I will be always Naina's and I will be always with her.

Naina looked at him emotionally.

Glittering stars:We are also with Naina.So you cannot even touch her.

Naina became emotional seeing how they supported her.

The bad boys became dull and irritated.

Priya and Sushama came there.

Sushama:What's happening here?

Sameer explained to them everything.

Sushama:Are you guys not ashamed to bully a girl like this?I can't tolerate as my student got into danger because of you all.Now itself I will inform your Principal.

Naina:There is no use Ma'am.They won't take any action against them as they are the sons of VIP's.

Sushama:Then I will move legally.

Those boys got shocked and ran away.

Priya:Those shameless boys ran out of fear.

Sushama:Let them run away.But I won't ignore what they did to Naina.

She looked at Naina:Naina...you don't be scared.We are with you.

Naina became emotional.

Naina:I always behaved with disrespect to you.Please forgive me Ma'am.

Sushama caressed her and said:You changed a lot and that's what matters to me.I am happy.

Everyone smiled.

Priya:You all come to the bus.We are going to the next location.

Priya and Sushama walked away.

Naina looked at her friends.

Naina:I thought you all did'nt value my friendship.But you all proved me wrong by supporting me and protecting me from those scary boys.I can't thank you all enough.

Swati:Don't you know that in friendship there is no thank you?

Naina smiled.

Naina looked at Sameer.

Naina:Sorry for misunderstanding you Sameer.Thank you for saving me from them.Otherwise they would have tortured me.

Sameer:When we are there,no one can trouble you.And please don't take their words into your heart.You are the one I deserve because I love you the most and you love me the most.

They shared an emotional eye lock.

The others smiled emotionally.

Sameer:Naina,since you were angry with us,you did'nt join us in enjoying.You were always isolated from us.Please be with us Naina.Without you,there is no enjoyment.

Naina smiled nodding.Sameer and others became happy.

All of them got inside the bus.

Naina was smiling thinking of how Sameer stood for her when those boys bullied her.

Sameer smiled thinking of Naina patching up with him.Naina was smiling looking at him.

Sameer-Naina and friends roamed around Goa.

The girls danced on the sand and enjoyed.

They went boating.

Sameer looked at Naina and said:Thank you so much for returning to my life Naina.Life without you was dry.

She became sad.

Naina:I tried a lot to hate you.Then I realised that my hatred for you was a part of my love.I made a big mistake by misunderstanding you.I will not repeat it and lose you.

They both became emotional.

After the excursion they returned to school.

Sushama called Naina and said:There is a happy news Naina.I complained to your previous school's Principal about those boys.First she refused to take action because of fear.But when I told her that I will move legally she decided to take action against them and they are dismissed from the school.

Naina was very happy.

Naina:Thank you Ma'am.

The glittering stars became happy.

Sameer:Your culprits are punished Naina.Now you can be happy.

Naina:Yes Sameer.It was a burden in my heart for long.Now I got relief.

They smiled.

The final exams got over.

They wrote 'The last day of school' on the black board.

Then they had a photo session with their teachers.

Priya:I will miss you all students.

The students:We will also miss you teacher.

The students and Priya were very emotional.

They had a long vacation.

College reopening day....

Finally the Glittering stars stepped into their royal College compound...The most prestigious Engineering college in Mumbai.

They shook hands with each other in the college as they were excited to meet each other after a long time.

They looked at their college with a smile.

PANDIT:It’s such a great  thing that we all got admission in the same college.
Sameer: Because I knew God cannot separate us.
They smiled.
Manoj:I really missed you guys
Swati:We all missed each other a lot.
Preeti:Where is Naina?
Swati:She may be getting late because of her long make up session.
Sameer:Naina will come now.

Naina entered the college compound.
Preeti:Naina has come.
Sameer was excited.His eyes shone seeing Naina.Her beauty was taking his breath away.Naina and Sameer were looking at each other in a sweet manner.

Naina:I missed you very badly Sameer.I was waiting for the college to start restlessly.

Now I am glad that the college started.

Sameer:Me too Naina.

Swati:What is this Naina?You missed only Sameer?

Naina and Sameer became shy.

Naina:No.I really missed all of you.But I missed Sameer the most as without seeing him I go crazy.

Sameer-Naina shared a sweet eye lock.

Everyone smiled.

Manoj: First impression is the best impression.Let us go to our class room on time.
Sameer:True.We should be punctual.On the first day itself we should not be slack.Let us begin our new journey in college.

Naina-Preeti-Swati:Yes.Let's go guys.

They all smiled and walked to their classroom.

The End

Thank you very much for supporting this SS.Please give a detailed comment on this part.Please write your favourite scenes,favourite character and why you liked that character the most.

Edited by jasminerahul - 5 months ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Naina's previous classmates are so cheap that the bullied Naina again. Sameer and his his friends saying that Naina is not alone and are with her was nice. Sameer telling them that he can't get manipulated was excellent. Nice to see Susharma standing for Naina and taking a strict action against them. Glad that Naina patched up with Sameer and his group. The farewell party bonding between Priya, Susharma, and the students were emotional. The reunion of Gliterring Stars at the college was superb. I wish you could continue with that SS a little more.

I like all characters. I love Samaina scenes and the way Sameer supported Naina.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Very interesting update dear 🙂

Just loved it 🤗

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 8

Nice update... majestically written

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Naina is hiding from the world. But that is not the solution.

coderlady thumbnail

Raunak got caught and expelled. Will that keep him away?

coderlady thumbnail

Naina got the needed support from her friends and together they stopped the bullies.

coderlady thumbnail

Naina is in a good place now. With positive friends, she is doing so much better.

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 8

Fantastic Update