Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhudhu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hash beautiful OS yaar loved it sooooo much truly touched by the story  keep writing yaar .

Srilatha 

Samaina_loverzz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Octo It was really a Beautiful And Soul searing OS... I have no wrds to say 👏👍🏼Itna khubsurqt se likha Hai And but lil bit sad ki Naina Aur Sameer Ka milan Na Ho Paaya... But its Okkkk..Loved the theme and the beautiful scene of the OS...❤️❤️Dher saara Pyaar Aapke Liye 

From Thulasi🤗.

Vidhimehra thumbnail

Touching dear...bt samaina hai to chalta hai...sequel bhi chalega if naina free him from his old janam and then both met in recarnation...jst a thought.

Saji79 thumbnail

Hi Octo

Another beautiful OS and a totally different one. Last mein jab padha I was like yeh kya tha, at first I thought Sameer a kashmiri guy falling for this Naina or Vice versa but an unfulfilled wish of a true lover yeh nahi socha tha.. Accha laga. 

I listened to the song and did some research on it what this song really means in google😉

Tamanna’ is a song based on the poetry of three legendary poets ‘Mehjoor’, ‘Mirza Ghalib’ and ‘Ameeri Khusrow’. This song defines some of the stages of ‘Sufis’ where they try to come out of this world and stop desiring for the materialistic world. The only thing they desire is the love of their beloved. 

Now here the beloved is different for each. If you look at each poet they had a different style and genre.. but almost all were scholars of urdu. All three were Urdu as well as Persian scholars. Persian another beautiful language wish to learn dont know when.Ghalib everyone knows.. but other two guys I think its not known much.. Khusrow was referred as parrot of india or voice of India and also as Father of urdu literature.. their works are very tough to understand though..

Thanks for introducing this song. Do you know Kashmiri language ?

arshi2329 thumbnail

Wow osm too good mind blowing

Heart touching story😘😘👍🏼👏😊

What a lovely song with d translation

Osm yr loved it...

Edited by arshi2329 - 4 years ago
ashona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Amazing story....it evoked intense emotions in me after reading your story...please continue...absolutely unusual.....great song. You always write beautiful stories👏

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Disha2712

Lovely OS❤️. An unusual story😊. But its lovely. The song is really nice. Though I can't understand the meaning but its a lovely song.

Disha 

Aww,I'm glad you liked this little unusual story. 😃 thank you so much😳

Octothorpe thumbnail

Thank you so much for your time😃

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: myprimechicago

Wow.... what a story.. loved it ❤️

I'm happy you liked it. Thank you😃

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Labhya

Res.....😃

Unres.....😃

The best surprise is the most unexpected ones..... A big thanks to you octo for this beautiful and amazing diwali gift.... The song was very beautiful indeed and u did justice with it. And I specifically liked it that u chose kashmir setting ..... I'm glad you liked the song.😳

Now coMing to the plot. Idea hi bohot solid tha madam kya hi bolu mai???? Sab hi kuch to badhiya tha ek kisi cheez ko point out krna mushkil hai. It's a part of my favourite list now.... Aww, thank you Labhya😃

You really have a beautiful heart. Now don't ask me why and how do I kNow. Kuch cheezein naa sharartii khopdi k paas hi rhne do. Accha, Aisa hai😛

I know mai ne pichle shots pr comments nahi kiye hai life's been very busy. Aaj time mila isliye fatak se padha aur satak se unres kra nahi to fir se tum pareshan hogi mujhe remind krne me.... Haan, but I still have to chase you for the other story🤣

Dher saara pyaar for this lovely os my yaar....

Keep smiling

Labhya

Thank you so much Labhya. I'm glad you liked it. I didn't know you'll like such stuff😆.