Frequent Posters

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Suparna13

Res🤗

Unres😳

An unexpected surprise, yaar! Hashsmiley31 You liked it?😳

Beautiful written. First of all, huge applause to you... It is that good, hash😌❤️. The song is soooo soothing 💕✨✨ and the voice too! You are phenomenal, Jaan! I knew you'll like🤗

Ye story kisi aur level ka hi tha. Simple yet deep. Lovely.... I really don't know in which words I should appreciate this beauty, this creation of yours! That hallucination, that feeling.... Is literally giving me goosebumps, you are soooo good. Tu na, you're my constant🤗

And after reading each piece is creation of yours, I am telling now and will be always telling forever! Your subtle emotions are jaanleva, hash.... They create havocs🥺😌😍. Ab mere itni tareef bhi mat karo🙈

Aur mujhe pata nahi... How to describe my feelings, my pyaar to this beauty! Aesthetically pleasing and beautifully it is🌟😍... It has that gentle feeling of mountains,snow... And also the chilly of those too. Ufff, again I am reading... I will stop now. Awwie, I'm glad those things reached out to you. ❤️

I will eagerly waiting for such surprise... You are full of surprises. I pyaar yousmiley31! Enough of my faltu ki bakbak wali review... Will be eagerly waiting to read something soooonest from you, Hash!smiley42smiley31🌟💖💖.  Me always wait for your review

With love, Suparna

Thank you so much Suparna. Means the world to me🤗

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaaru26

Hashhh🤗

Oh lovely lovely lovely Thank you 🤗

What a beautiful story.... So unique....

I just love the way you write... its so beautiful and touches your heart.... I feel you need to teach me how to write.... You really think I need to teach you? Really😳

I am in love with this story...  and the song is beautiful, never heard it before but the rhythm suits the story.... I'm glad. 🤗

And yes loved the way you brought out pure love in this story❤️

Thank you so much Chaaru. Means a lot🤗

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: munchkinland

Res

unres

I now get it why you did not want me to read it yesterday because I was already emotional and you did not want me to get more emotional. Yes. 🤗

Hash this was beyond beautiful 

Yes I did cry but bas kya hi bolo Aww, Su, I'm sorry🤗

I am really speechless

The way you brought this out

it was like poem in motion this is the best thing I ever heard about my story. 🤗

mujhe shabd nhi mil rhe ki kya bolo

And I am sure you understand what I want to convey I do. 🤗

Samaina ka pyaar voh janmo janmo wala hain

jo bichad kr bhi saath rhenge

soul mate they truly are

Thank you so much Su, means the world🤗

TheGirlWhoLived thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hash, first of all sorry for taking so much time to unres, I know I am a certified nalayak but we just can't do anything about it. *Sigh*

This OS of yours is totally different from all the other ones. The concept is different, the story is different and the feel it gives is also very different, but it's different in a nice way. I loved it. ❤️

Isme to mujhe samajh nahi aa Raha ki Sameer aur Naina ke baare me Kya likhu,bas Mann Kar Raha hai aap hi ki tareef Karti rahi iss OS ko likhne ke liye 🤗. I applaud you for writing this 👏.

The location, Kashmir, aah! Just by reading the name Kashmir, all the beautiful places of Kashmir comes in mind . And and and, I had no idea that you know the dialect of Kashmir. You are a chhupi rustum! 😉

And I listened to that song jiski link aapne di hai, and trust me, I loved it ❤️. You can never go wrong with the choice of songs.🤗

Even though it was not that happy ending waali story, I liked it for the depth and soulfulness it had. Totally loved this OS!❤️

Keep smiling, 

Prachi 😃

Edited by TheGirlWhoLived - 4 years ago
Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayu18

Oh my god.... I have goosebumps.. I love it...but I also wanted him to meet her in this Janam....but that can't be right? Cos his soul still searches for her .... I actually have tears in my eyes. True!

Thank you so much ! 

Aww, thank you so much. I'm glad you liked it😳

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Itsflora

This was so unexpectedly beautiful. Really good one. Loved it   

I'm happy you liked it. Thank you😃

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mmrudhula

Wonderful....... the bond they share is beyond mortality 

Yeah. I'm glad you found it good. Thank you😃

Edited by Octothorpe - 4 years ago
Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhudhu

Hash beautiful OS yaar loved it sooooo much truly touched by the story  keep writing yaar .

Srilatha 

Aww, thank you. Means a lot😳

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samaina_loverzz

Octo It was really a Beautiful And Soul searing OS... I have no wrds to say 👏👍🏼Itna khubsurqt se likha Hai And but lil bit sad ki Naina Aur Sameer Ka milan Na Ho Paaya... Aww, 🤗

But its Okkkk..Loved the theme and the beautiful scene of the OS...❤️❤️Dher saara Pyaar Aapke Liye 

From Thulasi🤗.

Thank you so much Thulasi. I'm glad you liked it😳

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidhimehra

Touching dear...bt samaina hai to chalta hai...sequel bhi chalega if naina free him from his old janam and then both met in recarnation...jst a thought.

That's a good idea😃

Thank you. I'm glad you liked it😳