I LOVE this Prerna - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Awesome_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

basu hai, toh 7 khoon maaf hai😆

Vo soulmate hai na 😆

FifthEmperor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi_Ejf_fan

This forum will never understand prerna  ......they forgot that she's too a human being not a robot... 

And even today still I'll choose Pre's character over bajaj n anurag 

And what marriage what loyalty 🤔 this marriage was completely a deal... She did it just bcz of Anurag..... Bajaj knew she will always love anu.... He only wants her as Kuki's mom and she's doing that job....... 

And pre didn't told anu to do obsessive acts for her, she didn't told bajaj to trust her so much 

And all characters of kzk r flawed.... 

Sorry, I didn't realize it was so hard to be loyal and respectful to your husband.

Edited by FifthEmperor - 4 years ago
Appudappu thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nonstop

Bang on 

She said she will be always on right side, what happened to her attributes when she come to know basu panned everything. 

When Bajaj did something she became the goddess of truth 

When it comes to Anurag's turn she becomes like Anurag aisa nahi hai, vo dil ka bura nahi hai.... Like that.. 

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Actually whoever couple I shipped in my entire fandom career, none of them had this kind of characterless traits in them. In fact all of them hold strong morals and have immense strength in their characters. Individually they own the room. 

Thanks to this onchi harkatein karnewali Prerna, I can stop shipping for PreRish this season and root for only Bajaj, boy this is gonna be my first time, oops actually second time after that horrible Ekta show 'Kuch toh log kahenge' 😆 Who wants a girl who has such loose morals. Every person in the world who has extra marital affair, has an excuse in his/her bucket. Justifying that aint gonna make her any better. 

This makes me think of s1 prerna gosh she was so much better. She had values and she was strong also unlike this prerna character of 2019. In the name of lowezz ema is being promoted. 

Bajaj was always the best among all characters in s1 and s2 only his shades is what makes the show epic. Also komo was part of the big success. 

Awesome_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Appudappu

When Bajaj did something she became the goddess of truth 

When it comes to Anurag's turn she becomes like Anurag aisa nahi hai, vo dil ka bura nahi hai.... Like that.. 

Such a hypocritical and disgusting character 🤢

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: forbidden

This makes me think of s1 prerna gosh she was so much better. She had values and she was strong also unlike this prerna character of 2019. In the name of lowezz ema is being promoted. 

Bajaj was always the best among all characters in s1 and s2 only his shades is what makes the show epic. Also komo was part of the big success. 

This prerna is insult to womanhood🤢

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This isnt the first deal marriage in the ITV.....a lot of marriages happen like that but then the marriage is respected. FL was not forced to marry....she needed bajaj to get the job done of getting anurag free and to get basu publications shares back.....now bajaj has done that.....so she should be loyal. Chalo i agree....that she might have thought at the time of wedding ki woh strength dikha legi par ab nahi kar paa rahi....as she is a human too....but then she needs to speak up.....to bajaj she says that she recognize herself as the member of the family......and then she is letting anurag touch her with  love. Not at all acceptable. She needs to be loud and clear with what she wants. Now if she breaks the deal.....bajaj anurag ko jail mein toh nahi daal sakta wapas.....business cheen lega uska.....toh its okay...i am sure anurag and prerna can rebuilt things.....atleast that will be better than showing what is being shown. 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Whoever says Prerna isnt supposed to do anything extra than taking care of Kookie, please let's see her reaction when she cups Anurag's face and she notices that Bajaj noticed her. Can we quickly stop for a moment and imagine how ashamed her face will be ? If one vouches that in that very instance she will be able to maintain her sass in tact and tell Bajaj that this is what their marriage is, then all good, I dont have a problem with her. But from the go of her character, she will look ashamed and guilty and that is what makes this a shameful extra marital act. There IS an element of unexpected actions here. She has failed to keep Bajaj on the same page. 

Sowmya_nathan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

This isnt the first deal marriage in the ITV.....a lot of marriages happen like that but then the marriage is respected. FL was not forced to marry....she needed bajaj to get the job done of getting anurag free and to get basu publications shares back.....now bajaj has done that.....so she should be loyal. Chalo i agree....that she might have thought at the time of wedding ki woh strength dikha legi par ab nahi kar paa rahi....as she is a human too....but then she needs to speak up.....to bajaj she says that she recognize herself as the member of the family......and then she is letting anurag touch her with  love. Not at all acceptable. She needs to be loud and clear with what she wants. Now if she breaks the deal.....bajaj anurag ko jail mein toh nahi daal sakta wapas.....business cheen lega uska.....toh its okay...i am sure anurag and prerna can rebuilt things.....atleast that will be better than showing what is being shown. 

I may agree and disagree with some of your points. But communication ka sara theka P ne hi leke rakha hain kya..Nahi bhi kiya to kya, B can see it as well, he can initiate it as well being older in age and more mature...Relationship is two way street

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Great post👍🏼 I too am loving this Prerna. What happened between Prerna and Bajaj cannot even be called a marriage. I still remember her face when she was sitting at the mandap...lifeless, as if a dementor had sucked all the happiness out of her. What happened then was an insult to the beautiful institution. Bajaj himself calls it a deal , so i don’t get why Prerna has to consider it a real marriage and act like a typical wifey. I would have never supported any Ema from her side if their marriage had taken place under normal circumstances but here she was forced into it by offering Anurag’s life in return. I know as per this forum , force can happen only at gun point or by tying someone and beating them to pulp...so I am not even going to explain further👍🏼

Prerna gave Bajaj more respect than he deserved. He cannot stick to his part of deal yet expects her to give more than what was agreed upon. 👏 She should have done this a long time back.Why should Bajaj get away with everything ?She should have made him pay the price for snatching away her life and happiness.